FUCKING LOL, took sleeping pills at 10pm just to wake up at 5pm... plus CRAZY DREAMS

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
My sleep cycle has been beyond FUCKED, and I woke up yesterday, the day before at 4pm since I fell asleep 8am

So I took seraquil and Benadryl at 10pm
Shit legit made me retarded and knocked me out, after being extremely hungry eating a tub of ice cream cake chicken and whip cream.

Woke up a couple hours later being extremely groggy and retarded.

Fell asleep but then woke up at 7am EXHAUSTED, so I decided hey I can sleep a couple more hours wake up at 9 no problem

I WAKE UP AT 5PM...
sleeping 17 hours total.

Now I’m up 7:40am again, fuck my life.

Edit:..

Because of this I had crazy dreams
Had dream I was a Nazi General with family but became a defector and wanted to escape Germany

Nazis try hunting me down at my mansion, I kill many, and held a few hostage, goin crazy, not knowing what they have up there sleeve they call air support and fly Nazi planes to us to rescue the Nazis and kill me

I have a wife and 2 baby daughters

I randomly shoot one baby daughter for what reason I do not know, maybe because I know they will torture her or. Was just crazy

My second daughter is in shock but keeps quiet

I’m watching both third person and first person like a movie

My wife and other daughter are captured

But the Nazis who just flew in and landed “try to negotiate” I walk towards them and I’m shot, but see myself getting shit in third person and the camera pans out as I die

I then try to buy juul pods and flowers with my dads money who I haven’t seen in a decade at a pizzeria in New York, saw a few baddie JBs

Then I go on a rescue mission to save my JB Oneitis from ghosts at her house, by the magical school bus driver dropping me off at her stop, not mine.

I did not end up saving my JB Oneitis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, Blackout.xl and 5 others
fuck it don't even try to fix it, only sleep whenever your body ask for it. Don't force it

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
SLAYER

• +1
taking Seroquel was most likely ur problem, those are known to make people retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person

Had dream I was a Nazi General with family but became a defector and wanted to escape Germany

Nazis try hunting me down at my mansion, I kill many, and held a few hostage, goin crazy, not knowing what they have up there sleeve they call air support and fly Nazi planes to us to rescue the Nazis and kill me

I randomly shoot one baby daughter for what reason I do not know, maybe because I know they will torture her or. Was just crazy

But the Nazis who just flew in and landed “try to negotiate” I walk towards them and I’m shot, but see myself getting shit in third person and the camera pans out as I die

I then try to buy juul pods and flowers with my dads money who I haven’t seen in a decade at a pizzeria in New York, saw a few baddie JBs

Then I go on a rescue mission to save my JB Oneitis from ghosts at her house, by the magical school bus driver dropping me off at her stop, not mine.

Last edited:
taking Seroquel was most likely ur problem, those are known to make people retarded
UwU whats this? A non spam post from ritalincel, hacebt seen one of those in a while

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and PenileFacialSurgery
Yeah fr it does but I just wanted to fix Sleep and not gonna do at all often

I stopped seraquil like 2 months ago

Did the ghost end up eating your JB onitis?

Brutal

• +1
My sleep cycle has been beyond FUCKED, and I woke up yesterday, the day before at 4pm since I fell asleep 8am

So I took seraquil and Benadryl at 10pm
Shit legit made me retarded and knocked me out, after being extremely hungry eating a tub of ice cream cake chicken and whip cream.

Woke up a couple hours later being extremely groggy and retarded.

Fell asleep but then woke up at 7am EXHAUSTED, so I decided hey I can sleep a couple more hours wake up at 9 no problem

I WAKE UP AT 5PM...
sleeping 17 hours total.

Now I’m up 7:40am again, fuck my life.

Edit:..

Because of this I had crazy dreams

Jfl u have a wife

I had a wife I would be banging her 24/7

Jfl u have a wife

I had a wife I would be banging her 24/7
R u stupid?

It was a dream

I was a Nazi

She was captured and killed

I dead ass shot my daughter

I couldn’t even rescue my JB Oneitis from ghosts to fuck her in my dream it’s ocer

fuck it don't even try to fix it, only sleep whenever your body ask for it. Don't force it

I wish I could do this but since I'm cutting, sleeping 7+ hours a day is a must.

If you're awake all the time you'll get hungry more and overeat. If you're asleep you can't eat.

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
I had similar experiences

I’m fucking exhausted and feel sickly

Sleeping is for the weak

BTW I wish sleeping pills had this strong of an effect on me.

I take pharmaceutical grade shit perscribed by a doctor and I STILL wake up in the middle of the night at least once a week.

• +1
BTW I wish sleeping pills had this strong of an effect on me.

I take pharmaceutical grade shit perscribed by a doctor and I STILL wake up in the middle of the night at least once a week.
Nigga I done woke up multiple times

I took it again and woke up multiple times

But I legit slept 17 hours again and don’t remember where I am.

The sleeping pill is an antipsychotic sedative seraquil, I do not recommend, it’s got bad side effects