fucking losing all motivation to do anything

ayingsdud

ayingsdud

Iron
Joined
Oct 14, 2025
Posts
53
Reputation
60
mom got cancer and im getting so much mood swings and just an overall horrible mental state. what should i do? i lose sleep i smoke too much so then i eat too mcuh too. just need some sort of community to talk to
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Resonant
mom got cancer and im getting so much mood swings and just an overall horrible mental state. what should i do? i lose sleep i smoke too much so then i eat too mcuh too. just need some sort of community to talk to
Damn bro
Go to a psychiatrist he gon give u anti depressants
Be here we will love u
If someone insults u im gonna be angry😡😡😡😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, Resonant and ayingsdud
mom got cancer and im getting so much mood swings and just an overall horrible mental state. what should i do? i lose sleep i smoke too much so then i eat too mcuh too. just need some sort of community to talk to
same bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and ayingsdud
mom got cancer and im getting so much mood swings and just an overall horrible mental state. what should i do? i lose sleep i smoke too much so then i eat too mcuh too. just need some sort of community to talk to
Damn, bro, I feel you. I don't really know what kind of advice you need, so im not even gonna try. Just find out how YOU feel, look at yourself from an outside perspective, and find what YOU are searching for. Once you find that, maybe things will fall into place. I am very familiar with feeling hopeless; I have posted about it before. I hope more people see your thread and come to help you, as people have come to help me in the past.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and ayingsdud
Damn bro
Go to a psychiatrist he gon give u anti depressants
Be here we will love u
If someone insults u im gonna be angry😡😡😡😡
lol thanks bro idk about anti depressants but i do have pregab
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel and Resonant
mom got cancer and im getting so much mood swings and just an overall horrible mental state. what should i do? i lose sleep i smoke too much so then i eat too mcuh too. just need some sort of community to talk to
Talk with a therapist
 
  • +1
Reactions: ayingsdud
Damn, bro, I feel you. I don't really know what kind of advice you need, so im not even gonna try. Just find out how YOU feel, look at yourself from an outside perspective, and find what YOU are searching for. Once you find that, maybe things will fall into place. I am very familiar with feeling hopeless; I have posted about it before. I hope more people see your thread and come to help you, as people have come to help me in the past.
honestly bro thank you so much im in school rn and its hard i get so emotional and i have to usually hide it in class cus it can cause distractions but fuck dude
 
Talk with a therapist
i do have a theraptist as well and it seems to help but just talking it out doesnt get my emotions out, cus thats what it feels like for me. my emotions still feel bottled in
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i do have a theraptist as well and it seems to help but just talking it out doesnt get my emotions out, cus thats what it feels like for me. my emotions still feel bottled in
Suppression won't be that good I assume, you should do other activities to relieve some of it
 
im 15 rn and ive been dealing with suicidal thoughts since I was around 7. But I think we're dealing with completely different shit, so im not gonna try and relate to you. Good luck bro. It might not feel like it, but there are people out there who would be willing to help, find someone to talk to about it, and maybe get some weight off your chest.
 

Similar threads

avenox
Replies
19
Views
103
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
registerfasterusing
Replies
7
Views
53
accinr
accinr
pony
Replies
36
Views
216
agarthancha
agarthancha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top