FUCKK SAYORI

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,289
Reputation
3,195
Not the org user
1000084604

Fuckkkk
I had to say I love her so she doesnt end up killing herself
Fuckkkkkjjjj
Yuri is my love
Not sayori
Fuck fuck fuck
I should've let her kill herself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, pleasevanity, zirg and 6 others
Niggas name themselves chad in doki doki
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser, Gravitas, pleasevanity and 6 others
Not the org user
View attachment 5699465
Fuckkkk
I had to say I love her so she doesnt end up killing herself
Fuckkkkkjjjj
Yuri is my love
Not sayori
Fuck fuck fuck
I should've let her kill herself
at least u know who are trying the girls with short hair trying to imitate
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and thekey
are you playing blue skies or the og game
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
She's killing herself eventually
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Monika better anyways:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Idk
I think just the normal one
I just downloaded it off the plays store
there's a version of the game called blue skies (only pc tho) where the main objective is to actually date and fuck the girls that you want.
never played it but i've seen gameplays on my pornhub fyp jfl:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
there's a version of the game called blue skies (only pc tho) where the main objective is to actually date and fuck the girls that you want.
never played it but i've seen gameplays on my pornhub fyp jfl:lul:
Damn
Bro i might needa hop on that
Thats what I thought ddlc was when I first downloaded it jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HGH_
Kill yourself nigga
Monika tried to manipulate sayori into killing herself
Yuri mogs
Nothing you said is wrong, it's just preference at the end of the day
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey

Similar threads

true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
3
Views
40
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
ØUROBOROS
Replies
63
Views
361
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
D
Replies
0
Views
23
Deleted member 479432
D
thekey
Replies
34
Views
162
thekey
thekey
Notcel
Replies
67
Views
407
SecularIslamist
SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top