FuCKk You WH*TE BOYS WILL PAY!!

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
1st That incel dylan roof now this other Incel tard shoot old black people in shopping store :rage:

I WILL KILL 100 CRACKA DEMONS BEFORE I DIE !! @PrinceLuenLeoncur Especially you, fuck you in particular ape.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
It will be London Bridge part 2. Fuck wh*tey!

1st That incel dylan roof now this other Incel tard shoot old black people in shopping store :rage:

I WILL KILL 100 CRACKA DEMONS BEFORE I DIE !! @PrinceLuenLeoncur Especially you, fuck you in particular ape.
The fbi is coming for u lol

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
@KING REIDYZ These pigger demons must die!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Isn't @PrinceLuenLeoncur black?

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
How would you feel if someone walk into shop or church and start shooting ur parents or grandparents. Fucking pussy loser white makes never take the smoke to fighting age black men, you’re dead fuck yous.

• Woah
As awful as the shooting was, there have been black nationalist terrorist attacks too-subway shooting and the Milwaukee guy who drove through a crowd
Segregation is probably the best option tbh. This shit keeps happening, only way to solve it is if everyone gets their own country.

What do you think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244, Oberyn and 1 other person
Yes yes to prison you will go hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I don’t commit murder. I am against it, I only commit sexual assault

• JFL
Hmm. Might not be a bad idea tbh. It would definitely solve racism. Although I’d need to live in some Eastern European shithole so that’s not the greatest
You're white/ jew bro. You could just live in america or israel tbh. The US is the country for all euros.

I think the US should be split so you'll have an independent African state.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and Deleted member 16369
That's why you gotta keep a side piece and bust on them nigas that try to send you too early

Oh I see. I thought you meant everyone would return to their ancestral homeland. Btw ashkenazi Jews are white/ they originated from Eastern Europe. What regions of America would be divided?
I think most blacks live around the rust belt and near the gulf of Mexico. Those would be the two options.

Mexicans get deported though:chad:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
You're white/ jew bro. You could just live in america or israel tbh. The US is the country for all euros.

I will bleachmaxx and pass as med bvll:feelsgood::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
W
What do u mean my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
As awful as the shooting was, there have been black nationalist terrorist attacks too-subway shooting and the Milwaukee guy who drove through a crowd
The irony is this retard could have just signed up here instead and learned his frustrations are due to his own genetics

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369

America already seems segregated as it is

• So Sad
America already seems segregated as it is
I mean segregated so you don't have blacks getting fucked by police and shit.

You guys getting your own government. I don't think taking you guys back to africa is an option, you were taken here because of slavery. What part of america would you rather have as the your new african American country?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

You guys getting your own government. I don't think taking you guys back to africa is an option, you were taken here because of slavery. What part of america would you rather have as the your new african American country?
Oh idk then I’m not a basketball American

That nigga shot a white woman in the beginning. Preserving the white race my ass.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

America should be returned to the natives blacks and whites should leave. Mestizos should stay as long as they are at least 50% native

• Hmm...
America should be returned to the natives blacks and whites should leave. Mestizos should stay as long as they are at least 50% native
Nah fuck that.:feelskek:

No one's doing that.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hmm. Might not be a bad idea tbh. It would definitely solve racism. Although I’d need to live in some Eastern European shithole so that’s not the greatest
Even better mirin

Nah fuck that.:feelskek:

No one's doing that.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Well then there’s no point of proposing a partition of US land based on race as nobody’s going to do that either

Evil cumskin coloniser reporting in. Give me all your daughters faggots and all your national wealth. It’s bwc time and y’all are SEA

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt

@Collagen or rope This is why I am glad I live in china where different ethnic groups live harmoniously unlike in america which is full of various species of retarded violent apes flinging shit at each other.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573