Fucks sake another tall Chad

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20230523 174934

It's pissing me of how insanely lucky dudes get with there genetics meanwhile 99 percent of curries don't look closely as good this guy has a angelic face and is 6 6 probably the race pill at this point is just better averages pill Nordics really do have better genes on the average like fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and ItsOver999
over for us.

*another fraud

Take the filter of this faggot and he's subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, RAMU KAKA, OSOARROGANT and 3 others
Subhuman women will think this htn is in their league

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
nah this guy mogs and he is pure middle eastern.

• Ugh..
Reactions: chrisN
nah this guy mogs and he is pure middle eastern.

There both chads it's like trying to compare a pixel pro to a iPhone 14 they live on lives I can't imagine and I'm trying to compete with them it's so unfair man

Bro he looks weird aff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
lol wtf.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, Htrtt and 4 others
Subhuman women will think this htn is in their league

Bro if this is subhuman it literally never began for me like I'm being dead serious here I'm trying to live a decent life and this guy is stealing all the women or dudes like this

his ascension is actually inspiring.

that is not genes. he had bimax for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28904, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Where is he from?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Reminds me of Tom Welling. Mogger confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
No one is born recessed, he just fixed his recession.

Yeah he hit the genetic lottery but he was also recessed I hope my round face shape goes in though after weight loss my jawline is rounded and lacks a taper and my midface isn't wide enough to have a Chad skull wide midface=Chad potential tbqh assuming everything else is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Yeah he hit the genetic lottery but he was also recessed I hope my round face shape goes in though after weight loss my jawline is rounded and lacks a taper and my midface isn't wide enough to have a Chad skull wide midface=Chad potential tbqh assuming everything else is good
Our children should thank us that they won’t be recessed (asssuming I ever exit my incledom)

• +1
Our children should thank us that they won’t be recessed (asssuming I ever exit my incledom)

Well I wanted chad children it's not homosexual but the idea is I would impregnate a women and then remove the x chromosome from the women and replace it with chads y chromosome.

This way the kid is a genetic duplicate of the daddy it's been tried in mice and it's worked we need human experimentations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
"The ratio of Supply of chad and incels will forever remain same but with time this ratio can become greater than or equals to 1 which will mean that life of an incel or subchad will be far worse than anything he would have imagined". - Law of Lord Frodo

• +1
His nose and lips destroy his entire harmony, looks like he has narrow palate with recessed maxilla or flat maxilla at best. He just got big masseters that's it you can see the bloat that comes from them in the cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
His nose and lips destroy his entire harmony, looks like he has narrow palate with recessed maxilla or flat maxilla at best. He just got big masseters that's it you can see the bloat that comes from them in the cheeks
he is master class at frauding.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Pretty sure he wears makeup lol