Fuck's wrong with high e white dudes

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
Making cuckold porn? Jfl at the modern western white man, swallowing cum at the end of the video just end us


(Yes I have stumbled across a video)
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6695
4563 1

:p
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7027 and 11 others
Making cuckold porn? Jfl at the modern western white man, swallowing cum at the end of the video just end us


(Yes I have stumbled across a video)
It’s a high IQ fetish tbf you need to be very smart to understand cuckolding
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
You mean the cuck swallows the cum of the guy who fucked his girl?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Ritalincel
Fucked upbringing which had satanic, media influence
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 4563
I'm not sure
 
Porn is owned by Jews obviously they want demasculanize white men.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 4563
Porn is owned by Jews obviously they want demasculanize white men.
"I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women. The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to n(no zucc pls)ggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs. Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once."
 
it's gayer than being actually gay

cucks are a disgrace
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5583
Just kurvamaxx theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Beetlejuice

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
11
Views
67
ouiii
ouiii
Petsmart
Replies
4
Views
33
ANON
ANON
why.me
Replies
3
Views
23
why.me
why.me
thehand
Replies
2
Views
14
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top