Fucktards who say Heightism only exists Online

B

bideltoid1

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
23
My freshman year in class we were learning about Napoleon Bonaparte. We were watching a documentary about his life and the narrator mentioned he was 5'6 and right as he said that I hear an irritating roar of giggles in the back. It's all the girls sitting back there unanimously laughing at his height saying things like "I would have just stepped on him" or calling him a child.

This next story takes place this year, a group of people who were in FFA went on a field trip. One of the woman who went on the field trip was showing a picture to her friends and they were all laughing, so I asked what it was. She told me she saw a really short man at the FFA trip, from the photo he looked to be 5'1-5'2. You dont even have to do anything as short man to get made fun of all you need to do is exist and that is it. No punchline no joke simply being below average height is enough to make disgusting foids mock you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine and americanpakitruvcel
My freshman year in class we were learning about Napoleon Bonaparte. We were watching a documentary about his life and the narrator mentioned he was 5'6 and right as he said that I hear an irritating roar of giggles in the back. It's all the girls sitting back there unanimously laughing at his height saying things like "I would have just stepped on him" or calling him a child.

This next story takes place this year, a group of people who were in FFA went on a field trip. One of the woman who went on the field trip was showing a picture to her friends and they were all laughing, so I asked what it was. She told me she saw a really short man at the FFA trip, from the photo he looked to be 5'1-5'2. You dont even have to do anything as short man to get made fun of all you need to do is exist and that is it. No punchline no joke simply being below average height is enough to make disgusting foids mock you.
Napoleon was average height for his time.
 
its disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
The thing is with heightism is that online you get mocked more for being average height like 5’8-5’10 range when irl people don’t really care or think about your height if you look average, but being below average height is a massive failio and will get you mocked both irl and online
 
and at the same time they spend hours frauding with makeup and using heels and wigs

But the second a dude wants to looksmax its a problem and misogynistic and also racist
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
My freshman year in class we were learning about Napoleon Bonaparte. We were watching a documentary about his life and the narrator mentioned he was 5'6 and right as he said that I hear an irritating roar of giggles in the back. It's all the girls sitting back there unanimously laughing at his height saying things like "I would have just stepped on him" or calling him a child.

This next story takes place this year, a group of people who were in FFA went on a field trip. One of the woman who went on the field trip was showing a picture to her friends and they were all laughing, so I asked what it was. She told me she saw a really short man at the FFA trip, from the photo he looked to be 5'1-5'2. You dont even have to do anything as short man to get made fun of all you need to do is exist and that is it. No punchline no joke simply being below average height is enough to make disgusting foids mock you.
Heightism exists irl too but its not as serious as online like online its so goddamn bad bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
The thing is with heightism is that online you get mocked more for being average height like 5’8-5’10 range when irl people don’t really care or think about your height if you look average, but being below average height is a massive failio and will get you mocked both irl and online
I'm 5'10 and a 5'6 woman who is easily lltn was doing a group project with me and genuinely said to me "you're kinda cute too bad you're not taller" this shit happens all the time. I now fraud to 6'0 every day and anyone who isn't frauding there height is a dumbass
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I'm 5'10 and a 5'6 woman who is easily lltn was doing a group project with me and genuinely said to me "you're kinda cute too bad you're not taller" this shit happens all the time. I now fraud to 6'0 every day and anyone who isn't frauding there height is a dumbass
I don’t lie about my height because I’m clearly 5’9, as I look slightly shorter than all of my 5’10 friends irl
 

Similar threads

LeonardoLookism
Replies
3
Views
29
polarpop
polarpop
Rodrigoooo818372
Replies
3
Views
23
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
TrueAfghan
Replies
5
Views
25
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
16
Views
63
jorraoo
jorraoo
TrueIntellectual
Replies
7
Views
38
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top