Fuk GTFIH!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
@Fuk you are my master. I am nothing but a weak puppet to you as you are my 6'9 master. I'll never be a tall as you, being 6'9 and automatically looking like a leader and putting fear in all other men, making them look small.

I will always do whatever you command me to do. I am nothing but a worthless subhuman compared to you. You are genetically superior to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2756, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Over for OPs anus tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel, Achathin and 2 others
Over for OPs anus tbh.
I'm just admitting my inferiority bro. I met up with a 6'9 guy a few months ago and I looked like a fucking child next to him. Eventually found out he was fucking bisexual and crushing on me jfl.

If he was shorter I would've told him I'm disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Alt Number 3, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
I'm just admitting my inferiority bro. I met up with a 6'9 guy a few months ago and I looked like a fucking child next to him. Eventually found out he was fucking bisexual and crushing on me jfl.

If he was shorter I would've told him I'm disgusted
I would not choose to be 6 ft 9 over my current height of 5 ft 11 ever. Clothes never fit you, you die younger, and I couldnt do the activities that I enjoy doing so much if I was that tall.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3962 and turkproducer
I would not choose to be 6 ft 9 over my current height of 5 ft 11 ever. Clothes never fit you, you die younger, and I couldnt do the activities that I enjoy doing so much if I was that tall.
Imo everything looks cooler when you're taller. I'm 5'11 too and I'm a manlet here where I live. Maybe a height like 6'7 would be better tho yeah

wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3962
Do you know how tall 6 ft 9 actually is? Its NBA player tier and then some
it might be a little too tall for living but women would love a man that tall

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Do you know how tall 6 ft 9 actually is? Its NBA player tier and then some
Well I asked him what it's like to be so tall and he said it's fucking amazing cause nobody fucks with you, many and MANY girls are into you purely thanks to your height and being able to protect and he basically had no complaints. My old 6'3 friend agreed with this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
578H1FT

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
Well I asked him what it's like to be so tall and he said it's fucking amazing cause nobody fucks with you, many and MANY girls are into you purely thanks to your height and being able to protect and he basically had no complaints. My old 6'3 friend agreed with this too
Were they good looking

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
REMINDER THIS IS WHAT @Fuk EXPERIENCES DAILY - WHEN HE FRAUDS TO 7FT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
idk who u are but thanks

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
giphy.gif

Pathetic...

Screen Shot 2020 02 15 at 60504 pm

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Vidyacoper, AbandonShip and 2 others
Bruh next time you see the 6'9 dude just shoot the mf'er in the head, maybe shoot his knees first so he falls so you can aim at his head easier ( in Call of Duty )

Then when you go to court just plead that you were scared for your life cause he was the size of King Kong and he tried to assault you, the judge will let you off ( even if he's a normal tall fag ) cause everybody hates turbo tallfag 6'7+ gigamoggers

JUST LOL Men in the past used to fight alphas for dominance, now they just get on their knees and suck Chads cock and join his harem as a beta friend orbiter

Bruh next time you see the 6'9 dude just shoot the mf'er in the head, maybe shoot his knees first so he falls so you can aim at his head easier ( in Call of Duty )

Then when you go to court just plead that you were scared for your life cause he was the size of King Kong and he tried to assault you, the judge will let you off ( even if he's a normal tall fag ) cause everybody hates turbo tallfag 6'7+ gigamoggers

JUST LOL Men in the past used to fight alphas for dominance, now they just get on their knees and suck Chads cock and join his harem as a beta friend orbiter
it makes no difference if their on their knees or not

i have that same exact shirt :eek:
BRo

when you were banned i kept talking about you

welcome back bro

discord is shit compared to us

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962