Full body tattoos vs no tattoos [MOG BATTLE] [Image inside] [Which is better]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Which is higher SMV to foids?

Which is the most dimorphic?

Would the guy on the left be better off WITHOUT any tattoos at all?

Are the tattoos a complete failo?

Would he just be niche appeal?

those are really bad tattoos :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Mouthbreath, FootLongDong and 6 others
Tattoos on arms and chest mogs. But this one looks shit

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16058
you post way to fucking much about nothing that actually matters holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
No tattoos at all. Take the tryhard thug pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
neck tattos are good if your trying to increase your smv

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
neck and hand tattos makes you appear dark traid as fuck, even 4s become a little striking thanks to that
JJCHBVMD6KBUBXMMUBDTUBZGWI

, however don't get one on your face, you will appear low IQ

• +1
guy on the right looks like he's been rolling round in shit
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
you post way to fucking much about nothing that actually matters holy fuck
since getting tattoos, girls have DM'd me, done all the work, travelled to me and let me fuck them

I never stood a chance of this before tattoos

i feel like its a failo most the time ngl
It's a failo if you are looking high quality females for LTR, for casual slaying the meta is tattomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Bonez and Deleted member 17829
It's a failo if you are looking high quality females for LTR, for casual slaying the meta is tattomaxxing
just a question, why do you think high quality females for LTR would be put off by tattoos?

since getting tattoos, girls have DM'd me, done all the work, travelled to me and let me fuck them

I never stood a chance of this before tattoos
you are larping and larping hard

just a question, why do you think high quality females for LTR would be put off by tattoos?
Loyal, high quality attractive females want a High trust guy like a doctor of medicine to brag about with her family, a little bit of dark triad can be good (for example gymcelling) but I feel like a tattoo would damage your perceived congruency, that being said, sub chadlites need as many striking features as they can so I could see a different meta in that case

• +1
  • +1
Loyal, high quality attractive females want a High trust guy like a doctor of medicine to brag about with her family, a little bit of dark triad can be good (for example gymcelling) but I feel like a tattoo would damage your perceived congruency, that being said, sub chadlites need as many striking features as they can so I could see a different meta in that case
So do you think it would be a giga failo if a guy is full body tatted but also has a high paying job and dressed high class and wants an LTR foid?

because all of your posts have been talking about your lack of success
well yeah i come to an incel forum to complain about lack of success, why would i come on here to brag? would u rather me make brag posts about my slays?

well yeah i come to an incel forum to complain about lack of success, why would i come on here to brag? would u rather me make brag posts about my slays?
yes that would be far more better than you posting every random bull shit idea that pops into your brain and actually seeing progress

• JFL
So do you think it would be a giga failo if a guy is full body tatted but also has a high paying job and dressed high class and wants an LTR foid?
What is this guy looks level? normie? normies really need to stand out in whatever way they can so it would not be a bad decision in that case, that's why most dark traid-maxxers are not attractive in the first place, if you are attractive you should build status instead, GOOD status btw, that's how you get a loyal stacylite

• +1
yes that would be far more better than you posting every random bull shit idea that pops into your brain and actually seeing progress
why would u wanna listen to me brag rather than listen to my shit ideas?

What is this guy looks level? normie? normies really need to stand out in whatever way the can so it would not be a bad decision in that case, that's why most dark traid-maxxers are not attractive in the first place, if you are attractive you should build status instead, GOOD status btw, that's how you get a loyal stacylite
Normie/HTN maybe?

What is "GOOD status" in ur eyes?

George Heaton mogs

This mogs 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• download - 2022-06-26T013729.405.jpeg
    download - 2022-06-26T013729.405.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL