Full comprehensive guide to steroids

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
1. Testosterone
Start with 500mg a week, 750mg is fine, on higher dosages use aromasin 12.5mg a week.

2. Trenbolone Acetate
Start with 5mg a week, 6mg is fine.

3. Dinitrophenol
Start with 250mg a week, 200 is fine too, on higher dosages consume less carbs, cold showers and have a fan pointed at you.

4. Clenbuterol
Dont do things that tire you, do it with a calorie deficit.

5. Dianabol
Start with low dosage.

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics
@ConfusedBolivian legit?

wheres the TLDR?

• JFL
Reactions: piec
wheres the TLDR?
tldr: inject trenbolone acetate up your ass 696969696969696969696969 tons of trenbolone acetate and then drink it and then stick it into that little hole in your dick and inject that way then grab your balls and cut it with knife

gym = cope
steroids = extra cope

gym = cope
steroids = extra cope
True i dont workout last time i touched a weight was forever ago i just sit at my couch like a fat fuck and do nothing all day
-IAMNOTANINCEL

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Man i just need to be taller I want to be 6'6 and I'll delete myself from this site

Its so easy to get correct information regarding PED's yet niggas get it wrong on this forum every time, 6mgs of tren? JFL

True i dont workout last time i touched a weight was forever ago i just sit at my couch like a fat fuck and do nothing all day
-IAMNOTANINCEL
yes, that is indeed the way i live. your point? what is wrong with not working out and living a sedentary life? im not fat because i do that while eating healthy food.

Its so easy to get correct information regarding PED's yet niggas get it wrong on this forum every time, 6mgs of tren? JFL
just go to a steroid forum

I would personally stick to anavar for beginners, you won't get massive gains but it will speed up the process for you

Clenbuterol is a good fat burner but its not a steroid, any sort of stimulant would do if you just want to burn fat

1. Testosterone
Start with 500mg a week, 750mg is fine, on higher dosages use aromasin 12.5mg a week.

2. Trenbolone Acetate

3. Dinitrophenol
Start with 250mg a week, 200 is fine too, on higher dosages consume less carbs, cold showers and have a fan pointed at you.

4. Clenbuterol

5. Dianabol
Start with low dosage.
5mg tren a week? What the fuck ur talking retard

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
1. Testosterone

2. Trenbolone Acetate

3. Dinitrophenol

4. Clenbuterol

5. Dianabol
Start with low dosage.
Pov: a 13 year old kid watched 2 more plates more dates videos and now he thinks he knows about roids.
Most dumb thread ive seen in a while