full melanotan 2 guide GFIH

v1nn13

v1nn13

Iron
whats it good for?

MT 2’s main use is for skin tanning but can also be used for; treating rosacea, improving erections, treating chronic disorders like fibromyalgia and reducing the chance of skin cancer

how is works

melanotan is similar to a substance in our bodies, called melanocyte-stimulating hormone. this hormone increases the production of skin-darkening pigments.

items needed

-> melanotan vial

-> sterile water
-> alcohol wipes
-> insuline needles (30g, 0.5 inch, 1ml)

how to use/inject

since the vial of MT2 comes in powder form youll need to mix it with sterile water; firstly, get your needle and draw 1ml of the water and inject into your vial to dissolve the MT powder. you should roll the vial round to make sure its fully dissolved but do not shake it though.

———————————————————

injecting: firstly, Take the mixed MT2 vial. Push the needle part of the syringe through the grey cap centre then pull back on the plunger to fill the syringe with 0.1ml ( of the mixed solution and withdraw the needle the first main marker which is around 10th of a syringe). next, locate the shot site in your belly area (a few centimetres away from the navel) and clean it with a swab. after that pinch / nip 1-2 cm of skin you tummy fat tissue about four fingers distance from your belly button, this will help you not to go too deep.next, insert the needle into the area you hold at a 90-degree angle (SEE PIC BELOW). do not withdraw it until you administer the entire 0.1ml of the solution in the syringe. IMPORTANT: If you are slim and have little fatty tissue you may need to insert the needle at a 45 degree angle. You should not go through the fatty layer (subcutaneous layer) of you skin.

IMG 6965

dosage

take 0.1ml of MT2 every day with sun beds or sun exposure until you have achieved you desired tan. once you have got said tan you should take ur dosage once a week and keep further sun exposure and or sun bed sessions to maintain your tan

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and buflek
i've come out of retirement just to tell you you're absolutely fucking retarded for measuring MT2 in mililitres.

delete your shit thread before anyone else has to read it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, neverchadlite, dragomaxxer and 9 others
Doesn't melanotan increase the risk of skin cancer? they tell you to keep a close watch on your moles for melanoma when taking it

i've come out of retirement just to tell you you're absolutely fucking retarded for measuring MT2 in mililitres.

IMG 6961

Doesn't melanotan increase the risk of skin cancer? they tell you to keep a close watch on your moles for melanoma when taking it
ive read it prevents ive read it increases. there hasn’t been much evidence to say it increases ur chances of melanoma but eh

Lol what dumbass measures in ml, it's like you had chatgpt write this shit. Dosages are for mt2 are measured in mcg or mg...

Lol what dumbass measures in ml, it's like you had chatgpt write this shit. Dosages are for mt2 are measured in mcg or mg...
im measuring what u pull out the vial and i inject inside you dumaz

why did u retire buddyboyo?

There is a nose spray too, much better alternative than injecting tbh

Although it also causes formation of new moles, so if you already have a lot of moles, I advise against it

There is a nose spray too, much better alternative than injecting tbh

Although it also causes formation of new moles, so if you already have a lot of moles, I advise against it
nasal sprays have very little evidence of doing shit

Cant believe u were shitting on my thread and then u make this jfl now ik why u couldnt understand shit, cause you’re a fucking moron

Just watch mpmds guide on it there you go

Cant believe u were shitting on my thread and then u make this jfl now ik why u couldnt understand shit, cause you’re a fucking moron
stop spamming jfl you melt

stop copying what people with colourfull names say its cringe

what abt this is moronic