Full Progress Report (~3 months in, comprehensive)

Surgee_

Surgee_

Iron
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
77
Reputation
40
Hello bhais, Happy October! In recognition of the new month, I wanted to share all my progress, what has been working for me, what has not, what I've achived and answer questions as I near the end of my beginner phase of improvement. (this is also my study break to justify to myself)

Firstly: Pharma
I just posted a thread on this so I won't be redundant: https://looksmax.org/threads/current-pharma-stack.2418606/


Second: Lifestyle
Gym:
4x weekly (at minimum, I like 5), I rotate splits, I'm trying out upper lower now (PPL is reliable enough if you're starting)
Improved diet:
I use MacroFactor to track macros and some other nutrients, very helpful to track progress as well and I enjoy the formulas to calculate expenditure and whatnot; lean meats like white fish, shrimp, chicken and sometimes 93/7 are my saviors on my recomp. 6-8 reps high effort, 2-3 sets per exercise has worked perfectly fine. Science based lifting is cope, unless you enjoy the tracking and meticulous research aspect. I find enjoyable gym experience motivates you to work harder and come back.
Organizational improvements:
I bought this off amazon and placed it next to my desk, use it to track literally everything I do because I'm a complete retard who will forget important things 15 minutes afterward. Built some cabinets and stuff to keep my space more organized. Currently living in a college apartment w/ a roomate and he's fucking disgusting so I try my best to keep sane and handle what I can.
Fashion:
I never really cared about what I wore before, just putting on anything not ridiculous and comfortable. I've been doing some research on color matching and texture matching, also trying to look as NT as possible, I find copying other people's outfits works pretty well, started getting compliments here and there.
Education:
Currently in university, and I'm definitely taking that more seriously than before. I think equally important is stimulating the brain outside of a school-based setting. I've bee doing a lot of research on biochemistry and pharmacology recently, spurred on by my interests in AAS and peptides, I even started a TikTok. It's this kind of thing that keeps me going both in and out of school, keeping myself awake and thinking all the time. It helps combat my suicidal episodes a lot as well, which reminds me to speak on journaling. While lame and somewhat corny, I think it's great to get ideas that sit on your head all day out onto a page so your mind can calm down sometimes, and there doesn't have to be a proper format because no one will read it. I have 4 word days and 650 word days.
Skin and Hygiene:
My hygiene was never really a concern to begin with, but I still take good precautions to keep myself healthy and hygenic as much as possible. I use antibacterial body wash specifically (no, just because its soap doesn't make all soaps antibacterial). It helps combat sweat odor a lot if thats something you struggle with. I sometimes use a second body wash that is scented, which I pick to compliment the fragrances and deodorants I wear. I have an decent, non-extensive cologne collection I've been building since 2023. Same rules of fragrance still apply, have a signature scent, and pick different ones depending on the mood, weather, and attendees of the event. I wash my face morning and night with Vanicream cleanser, works like a charm and is cheap as fuck. Azelaic acid in the mornings ED and tretinoin and hydroquinone on opposing days at night.
Employment:
Recently I was hired as an EMT by my fire department, but they pay terribly so I'm in the midst of applying to my university's competitive EMS team and a local hopstial 911 crew. Not much to say there just need money.


Third: Tiny Softmaxxes
I asked about what I can do to make the features of my face work better together, to others and to myself and came up with this small list:
Shaven face (used to let facial hair grow, then had a chin strap and weak mustache, much better clean shaven)
Changed haircut (would rotate every now and then between being lazy and letting it grow too long and then having it short, settled on one style and committed)
Contacts (usually avoid because of my dark circles, but they are great at night in bars when no one can pay that close atention anyway)
Socialmaxx (going out of my way to be as NT and outgoing as possible, copy slang and speech patterns works great)

Fourth: Numerical Stats
Starting weight: 265lbs
Current Weight: 210lbs
Average energy level at end of day: 6/10 (used to be ~2 @ start, great thing to track)
IOIs: 4
GPA: 3.4 (semester, on the way up trust)
Social Outings: 18
Instagram followers: +200 (minorly trying to improve my social media presence as its very important here, sitting at just above 800 now)
Can't think of anything else but if you ask me about something I will be able to say for sure



Fifth and Final: Anecdotal Progress (I know this is what you want to read)
Approached at a concert where I was given a napkin that said 18? Single? and two ig handles. First IOI ever.
A few slays, majority with the same girl.
HLTB asked me to fuck her with a dog collar on. Mint.
Gained the ability to make girls cum with just my dick, crazy. (Used the botb sex thread, helped a ton to prevent nutting)
Gained many friends, forming a group I go out with every weekend or so.
A lot of people tell me small things like I smell good or I'm funny without me putting in the effort I used to have to for those words.
Still not over my ex-girlfriend, if she comes back I will never write here again.
Sorry for the horrible formatting just had a lot I was excited to share, if any of you are just starting or have questions ask me I'm your bhai ;) There is always hope and a forward direction. Please don't dnr me ok bye🫶🫶🫶
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and jotunnr
how tall?
what race?
 
95kg??
are you overweight or jacked
 
Hell yeah brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surgee_
i’m fat bro u flatter me, not completely flab anym tho gaining some definition
thats good to hear but everything else seems good to hear man, im pretty fat to im 5 10 and 69 kg im going down to 63
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surgee_
Hello bhais, Happy October! In recognition of the new month, I wanted to share all my progress, what has been working for me, what has not, what I've achived and answer questions as I near the end of my beginner phase of improvement. (this is also my study break to justify to myself)

Firstly: Pharma
I just posted a thread on this so I won't be redundant: https://looksmax.org/threads/current-pharma-stack.2418606/


Second: Lifestyle
Gym:
4x weekly (at minimum, I like 5), I rotate splits, I'm trying out upper lower now (PPL is reliable enough if you're starting)
Improved diet:
I use MacroFactor to track macros and some other nutrients, very helpful to track progress as well and I enjoy the formulas to calculate expenditure and whatnot; lean meats like white fish, shrimp, chicken and sometimes 93/7 are my saviors on my recomp. 6-8 reps high effort, 2-3 sets per exercise has worked perfectly fine. Science based lifting is cope, unless you enjoy the tracking and meticulous research aspect. I find enjoyable gym experience motivates you to work harder and come back.
Organizational improvements:
I bought this off amazon and placed it next to my desk, use it to track literally everything I do because I'm a complete retard who will forget important things 15 minutes afterward. Built some cabinets and stuff to keep my space more organized. Currently living in a college apartment w/ a roomate and he's fucking disgusting so I try my best to keep sane and handle what I can.
Fashion:
I never really cared about what I wore before, just putting on anything not ridiculous and comfortable. I've been doing some research on color matching and texture matching, also trying to look as NT as possible, I find copying other people's outfits works pretty well, started getting compliments here and there.
Education:
Currently in university, and I'm definitely taking that more seriously than before. I think equally important is stimulating the brain outside of a school-based setting. I've bee doing a lot of research on biochemistry and pharmacology recently, spurred on by my interests in AAS and peptides, I even started a TikTok. It's this kind of thing that keeps me going both in and out of school, keeping myself awake and thinking all the time. It helps combat my suicidal episodes a lot as well, which reminds me to speak on journaling. While lame and somewhat corny, I think it's great to get ideas that sit on your head all day out onto a page so your mind can calm down sometimes, and there doesn't have to be a proper format because no one will read it. I have 4 word days and 650 word days.
Skin and Hygiene:
My hygiene was never really a concern to begin with, but I still take good precautions to keep myself healthy and hygenic as much as possible. I use antibacterial body wash specifically (no, just because its soap doesn't make all soaps antibacterial). It helps combat sweat odor a lot if thats something you struggle with. I sometimes use a second body wash that is scented, which I pick to compliment the fragrances and deodorants I wear. I have an decent, non-extensive cologne collection I've been building since 2023. Same rules of fragrance still apply, have a signature scent, and pick different ones depending on the mood, weather, and attendees of the event. I wash my face morning and night with Vanicream cleanser, works like a charm and is cheap as fuck. Azelaic acid in the mornings ED and tretinoin and hydroquinone on opposing days at night.
Employment:
Recently I was hired as an EMT by my fire department, but they pay terribly so I'm in the midst of applying to my university's competitive EMS team and a local hopstial 911 crew. Not much to say there just need money.


Third: Tiny Softmaxxes
I asked about what I can do to make the features of my face work better together, to others and to myself and came up with this small list:
Shaven face (used to let facial hair grow, then had a chin strap and weak mustache, much better clean shaven)
Changed haircut (would rotate every now and then between being lazy and letting it grow too long and then having it short, settled on one style and committed)
Contacts (usually avoid because of my dark circles, but they are great at night in bars when no one can pay that close atention anyway)
Socialmaxx (going out of my way to be as NT and outgoing as possible, copy slang and speech patterns works great)

Fourth: Numerical Stats
Starting weight: 265lbs
Current Weight: 210lbs
Average energy level at end of day: 6/10 (used to be ~2 @ start, great thing to track)
IOIs: 4
GPA: 3.4 (semester, on the way up trust)
Social Outings: 18
Instagram followers: +200 (minorly trying to improve my social media presence as its very important here, sitting at just above 800 now)
Can't think of anything else but if you ask me about something I will be able to say for sure



Fifth and Final: Anecdotal Progress (I know this is what you want to read)
Approached at a concert where I was given a napkin that said 18? Single? and two ig handles. First IOI ever.
A few slays, majority with the same girl.
HLTB asked me to fuck her with a dog collar on. Mint.
Gained the ability to make girls cum with just my dick, crazy. (Used the botb sex thread, helped a ton to prevent nutting)
Gained many friends, forming a group I go out with every weekend or so.
A lot of people tell me small things like I smell good or I'm funny without me putting in the effort I used to have to for those words.
Still not over my ex-girlfriend, if she comes back I will never write here again.
Sorry for the horrible formatting just had a lot I was excited to share, if any of you are just starting or have questions ask me I'm your bhai ;) There is always hope and a forward direction. Please don't dnr me ok bye🫶🫶🫶
This niggas mogging my series.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Surgee_
thats good to hear but everything else seems good to hear man, im pretty fat to im 5 10 and 69 kg im going down to 63
you much closer than me man i’m trying for 85 so i can start my blast and not aromatize into a woman
 
  • Love it
Reactions: indoaryanicmtn

Similar threads

primalistic
Replies
14
Views
323
tuyice
tuyice
Raf_slv10
Replies
2
Views
116
hihelp
H
notlarpingscott
Replies
3
Views
62
notlarpingscott
notlarpingscott
.Cooper.
Replies
4
Views
27
Orion
Orion
Reubenj
Replies
7
Views
72
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top