Full self defense and fighting guide (nerdcels gtfih)

darktvamp

darktvamp

Silver
Introduction
do you get bullied like a handicapped nigger at school every day?? Worry no longer because I'm here to teach you.
note: this is not a training routine, but a quick solution for untrained vs untrained.

With the new wave of 12-14 year old incels on this forum I have decided to take matters Into my own hands to prevent these poor fagcels from getting bullied they're entire lives.

Pt.1 - Light weight.

The whole reason weight classes exist in fighting sports is the unfairness these two opposite poles have, skinny fags and fat fucks.
Those with a lighter build have an advantage to speed, and agility, your best bet as a skinny fag would be to stay light on your feet and do everything you can to not get grabbed (If your opponent is heavier). From then you can throw some basic kickboxing, low kicks would be the best bet in order to not risk your balance and stability. Forget everything about wrestling, jiujitsu or grappling, if you're 40kg you're dead. So stick to kickboxing.
EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

Now for all the fatties, focus on using your weight as a weapon, it's the only thing you have. So grappling and wrestling would be a good tactic against skinnier guys, use your horrendous mass to get your opponent to the ground, and from there the possibilities for taking him out are endless.
EXAMPLE⬇️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, UZB_Strebl, mewhentheyes and 1 other person
Introduction
do you get bullied like a handicapped nigger at school every day?? Worry no longer because I'm here to teach you.
note: this is not a training routine, but a quick solution for untrained vs untrained.

With the new wave of 12-14 year old incels on this forum I have decided to take matters Into my own hands to prevent these poor fagcels from getting bullied they're entire lives.

Pt.1 - Light weight.

The whole reason weight classes exist in fighting sports is the unfairness these two opposite poles have, skinny fags and fat fucks.
Those with a lighter build have an advantage to speed, and agility, your best bet as a skinny fag would be to stay light on your feet and do everything you can to not get grabbed (If your opponent is heavier). From then you can throw some basic kickboxing, low kicks would be the best bet in order to not risk your balance and stability. Forget everything about wrestling, jiujitsu or grappling, if you're 40kg you're dead. So stick to kickboxing.
EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

Now for all the fatties, focus on using your weight as a weapon, it's the only thing you have. So grappling and wrestling would be a good tactic against skinnier guys, use your horrendous mass to get your opponent to the ground, and from there the possibilities for taking him out are endless.
EXAMPLE⬇️
Then wtf should skinny fat niggas do :feelsping:

Not a word

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Jeww, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
Just break kneecaps with a thigh stomp

Getting a gun is 5x better
As I previously mentioned, this is for kids that have no access to those facilities, and not everyone lives in anerica

couldnt find the "guide"
just learn how to throw hands lol

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Introduction

Pt.1 - Light weight.

EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

EXAMPLE⬇️
In my experience, i fought alot in my life due to being a favela bolivian and all i can say is that street fighting is blackpill like the tallest with thicker bones guy wins

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
This is a shit guide

BJJ and wrestling + any good striking martial art, either Muay Thai or kickboxing is good

Boxing is extremely useless in a street fight

This is a shit guide

BJJ and wrestling + any good striking martial art, either Muay Thai or kickboxing is good

why boxing useless saar

You try punching in a still stance where your legs are restricted against a kickboxing prodigy
but the chance of getting into a street fight with a kick boxing prodigy is one in a billion

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
but the chance of getting into a street fight with a kick boxing prodigy is one in a billion
and im sure people who are actually good at martial arts would avoid fights

This is a shit guide

wrestling maybe
BJJ hell no
wrestling would be good for getting back on your feet
do not do some gay BJJ move in a street fight, your opponent's friend will smash your skull in when you're wrestling with the guy
Ufc Rolling GIF by Neale Hoerle

You try punching in a still stance where your legs are restricted against a kickboxing prodigy
Boxers have better footwork and defense than kickboxers, it's better to begin with boxing then expand

Introduction

Pt.1 - Light weight.

EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

EXAMPLE⬇️
This was awful lol

JFL to the 14 year olds who now think they can fight because they learnt in on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and TheRagingBull
This is a shit guide

lol @ mma tards saying boxing is useless

It’s useless
Then why is there endless footage of people with clear training winning street fights?
I'd even argue this video is unique in that no other mainstream art would pull this off reliably.

Introduction

Pt.1 - Light weight.

EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

EXAMPLE⬇️
Guns exist

Not everywhere
Even an Indian can get ak 67,and powerful handguns at local poopkistan traders but the quality of the gun materials is shit low sometimes jam occur and squib reload occur and hand explodes the shit out

Even an Indian can get ak 67,and powerful handguns at local poopkistan traders but the quality of the gun materials is shit low sometimes jam occur and squib reload occur and hand explodes the shit out
You know a lot about India don't you

just kick their knee as hard as you can, it will fuck them up badly, they will forever walk with a limp after it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, asdvek and Kevin Logan
Listen, seriously, I've done fighting for years semi professionally and could've went professional if I wanted to, but you can't fucking learn how to fight online JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
just kick their knee as hard as you can, it will fuck them up badly, they will forever walk with a limp after it
Well thats a bitch move only do it to mfs that you actually hate, dont do it to friends as a joke or something because it will fuck their knees up in the long term it will hurt like fucking hell when they're older and they will live with that pain wont be able to walk like they used to, there's a reason why kicking the knee is banned in MMA

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and tigrxs
Well thats a bitch move only do it to mfs that you actually hate, dont do it to friends as a joke or something because it will fuck their knees up in the long term it will hurt like fucking hell when they're older and they will live with that pain wont be able to walk like they used to, there's a reason why kicking the knee is banned in MMA
obviously dont kick your friends knee, most people would probably know not to

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
obviously dont kick your friends knee, most people would probably know not to
yeah people joke around and shit
kicking knee is no joke it destroys the knee
it will cause a lot of problems in the future

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Listen, seriously, I've done fighting for years semi professionally and could've went professional if I wanted to, but you can't fucking learn how to fight online JFL
I've done Muay Thai for 2 years and now I'm doing mma for 1, and Ive had 5 unprofessional fights, this in my opinion is the best way to fight someone untrained

Introduction

Pt.1 - Light weight.

EXAMPLE⬇️

Pt.2 Heavier weight

EXAMPLE⬇️
just hit in the balls

yeah people joke around and shit
kicking knee is no joke it destroys the knee
it will cause a lot of problems in the future
if you have to be told not to hurt your friends, then you probably dont have many friends to hurt

• +1
I've done Muay Thai for 2 years and now I'm doing mma for 1, and Ive had 5 unprofessional fights, this in my opinion is the best way to fight someone untrained
nigga your advice is real shit, just strike their balls whether its punch, kick, knee or anything. no need to overcomplicate, "muh you gotta do this hold their arm then twist it by 73 degrees exactly then get behind them and start humping their ass then do this and that and boom you win the fight" like dont overcomplicate it bro either learn how to fight in a real fight gym or just kick their balls

if you have to be told not to hurt your friends, then you probably dont have many friends to hurt
No actually even softly kicking the knee will do lots, ofc nobody is gonna kick their friend with full force right

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
nigga your advice is real shit, just strike their balls whether its punch, kick, knee or anything. no need to overcomplicate, "muh you gotta do this hold their arm then twist it by 73 degrees exactly then get behind them and start humping their ass then do this and that and boom you win the fight" like dont overcomplicate it bro either learn how to fight in a real fight gym or just kick their balls
Nothing overcomplicated here, you're thinking too hard

No actually even softly kicking the knee will do lots, ofc nobody is gonna kick their friend with full force right
you'd be surprised how many people are stupid enough to do it

• Hmm...