FULL WATER FAST GUIDE

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Hey guys, I havent been on here for a while and this is probably my last post so I wanted to go out with a bang and maybe a legacy, so I'm gonna give you a water fast guide.

MATERIALS
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
2 tsp Potassium Chloride
17 oz or 1 bottle of water

Mix the kcl and salt in the water. Drink this a couple times a day. If you feel nauseous drink this, you will feel so much better. This is your only source of electrolytes
STARTING OUT
People will say to only start with a 24hr fast, fuck that, start with anywhere from a 10 day fast to a 25 day fast, depending on how fat you are, If you look like a baby elephant then fast longer then a twink for example. The first couple days are hard but then it gets easy. I recommend you track the time with the life fasting app. During your fast you may only consume the electrolyte drink and your medications, so if you need to take your zoloft you can take it.

EXERCISE
Wait a day or two or else you will feel fucking exhausted at the weights, you're body will be looking for energy in the first couple days, and will resort to fat after a while.

ENDING
After breaking your fast I recommend eating keto for a couple days after. You will probably gain about a pound back but that's nothing compared to the rest you have already lost.

And that's basically it guys. I loved this site. Cool people on here especially @Zeta ascended
I enjoyed my stay, and I hope you fatties lose the weight. Here's what water fasting did for me
InCollage 20190831 020039868

250 to 190

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Masterix, Kmscurry, .🇹🇩. and 5 others
Two words.
Caloric
deficit

What's the time frame of your fat loss?

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Great job srs, you gonna go for another round of fasting to nuke the remaining bodyfat? There's still some left. Maybe going for half the length of fasting you originally did.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 283
Someone saw my sig!
Two words.
Caloric
deficit
Caloric deficits are inferior in every way to just straight water fasting. That's the bluepilled way to lose weight. Go look at the research. You will actually feel less hungry and lose less muscle when fasting than you do on a regular deficit diet.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 656, LordNorwood and 2 others
Great job srs, you gonna go for another round of fasting to nuke the remaining bodyfat? There's still some left. Maybe going for half the length of fasting you originally did.
Yeah
Someone saw my sig!

Caloric deficits are inferior in every way to just straight water fasting. That's the bluepilled way to lose weight. Go look at the research. You will actually feel less hungry and lose less muscle when fasting than you do on a regular deficit diet.
Yea I lose the hunger after a couple days. Tbh the hardest part of fasting is your parents going insane telling you to eat

• +1
Reactions: Over, Rasputin, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
:cry: come back bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and LordNorwood
More people need to get redpilled on this. Aside from weight loss, fasting has incredible health benefits and is one of the best anti-aging tools we have. And its fucking free. You are actually saving money not eating food. Blows my mind to pieces how people are not taking advantage of this.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I wouldn’t recommend more than a 48-72 hour water fast to someone who’s a beginner at them

Not meaning to offend but I would heavily recommend you to continue fasting, your current body is bottom decile ngl

What can I add to the elektrolyte water so it doesnt taste like shit?

Honestly it is CICO but here is what people fail to mention, calorie counting is inherently detrimental imo. Who the fuck wants to track everything they eat, and consistnely be thinking about? To be honest it's counter intuitive and a defensive mechanism instead of a proactive mechanism to getting shredded (some youtuber stated this). This is why I like doing 12-8 Fasts or simply low carb, I don't have to track anything, don't feel deprived, and can go about my day not questioning every little thing I eat or what I'm about to eat next. That being said I really think 48+ hour fasts is kinda excessive but to each their own goals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Honestly it is CICO but here is what people fail to mention, calorie counting is inherently detrimental imo. Who the fuck wants to track everything they eat, and consistnely be thinking about? To be honest it's counter intuitive and a defensive mechanism instead of a proactive mechanism to getting shredded (some youtuber stated this). This is why I like doing 12-8 Fasts or simply low carb, I don't have to track anything, don't feel deprived, and can go about my day not questioning every little thing I eat or what I'm about to eat next. That being said I really think 48+ hour fasts is kinda excessive but to each their own goals.
Facts fuck calorie counting. I just eat but not a lot it’s pretty simple. If I go to sleep without being hungry than I’m not in a deficit simple

More people need to get redpilled on this. Aside from weight loss, fasting has incredible health benefits and is one of the best anti-aging tools we have. And its fucking free. You are actually saving money not eating food. Blows my mind to pieces how people are not taking advantage of this.

Yeah right fasting is terrible for your health, you need to eat stupid

What else you have to say? Girls only care bout looks and not confidence or personality? Pfff you live in a fantasy land

Signed, Fat and Divorce Raped Normie

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
followed this and lost 30lbs in 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Hey guys, I havent been on here for a while and this is probably my last post so I wanted to go out with a bang and maybe a legacy, so I'm gonna give you a water fast guide.

MATERIALS
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
2 tsp Potassium Chloride
17 oz or 1 bottle of water

Mix the kcl and salt in the water. Drink this a couple times a day. If you feel nauseous drink this, you will feel so much better. This is your only source of electrolytes
STARTING OUT
People will say to only start with a 24hr fast, fuck that, start with anywhere from a 10 day fast to a 25 day fast, depending on how fat you are, If you look like a baby elephant then fast longer then a twink for example. The first couple days are hard but then it gets easy. I recommend you track the time with the life fasting app. During your fast you may only consume the electrolyte drink and your medications, so if you need to take your zoloft you can take it.

EXERCISE
Wait a day or two or else you will feel fucking exhausted at the weights, you're body will be looking for energy in the first couple days, and will resort to fat after a while.

ENDING
After breaking your fast I recommend eating keto for a couple days after. You will probably gain about a pound back but that's nothing compared to the rest you have already lost.

And that's basically it guys. I loved this site. Cool people on here especially @Zeta ascended
I enjoyed my stay, and I hope you fatties lose the weight. Here's what water fasting did for me
View attachment 104195
250 to 190

Wow.... Well done boy! 😊

Bro that drink you suggested tastes like shit:sick:

Bro that drink you suggested tastes like shit:sick:
dont blend that shit into water lol, just eat the salt teaspoon and then swallow the water.