Fully switched from white rice - pasta

Good luck eating 200g of carbs from fruit useless ape
Hes black so he can just eat berries and gain 600lbs of muscle and 2k ng/dl of test

Normies eat high sugar or other bullshit nt food = no acne

.org autists who take anti androgens + eat no high glymenic FOOD = 20% acne reduction

Jfl at this clown world , there is a big root cause to everything, stop coping
normies have shit skin.

Its a comprehensive video, I fucking hate him but all the info is good in that video. Easy to follow
I recommend Siim Land

also listen to the Andrew Huberman podcast there is a lot of great knowledge on there too

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Done spiking my GI, causing a plethora of health issues and long term effects. So i switched to low GI carbohydrates
heres the glycemic index of common foods.
GI is usually a dogshit normie cope because judging by pure GI, cereal is healthier than white rice which is bullshit.
View attachment 2961965
Like JFL @ recommending french fries over rice. So dont listen to this without accounting for other things.
The reason I opted for pasta is because its a longer chain polysaccharide meaning it will take longer to break down and less spike in GI leading to downstream insulin resistance

Pasta is also much more satiating because it isnt a mono or disaccharide so the fiber will make you less Hungary and more stable throughout the day

good video I watched on the topic

I find with polysacs you can eat when you choose because you will feel stable throughout the day due to the fiber

also ideal for acne reduction, so sweet potatoes and carbs are the way

why eat carbs if you wanna be lean asf, 0 water retention and healthy just remove that shit and eat protein and fats u can just get energy from fats with ketones from lipolysis

why eat carbs if you wanna be lean asf, 0 water retention and healthy just remove that shit and eat protein and fats u can just get energy from fats with ketones from lipolysis
Your free t3 nose dives in a state of ketogenesis and you loose protein due to gluconeogenesis

While pasta might make you more full and tastes better than white rice IMO, eating low GI foods can cause lowered IGF-1 long term which would hurt your muscle building ability. Would it completely affect the muscle growth? Well, no. but I found eating high GI foods to be better for muscle growth, and that's why the white rice, chicken and broccoli is a stereotypical bodybuilding meal. For heightmaxxers, high GI foods are good for them too.

Pastas way better and will fill you up too W switch + bump

so which is better for bulking

Just don't eat pasta or white rice