Funniest And Most Underrated Copes ...

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
...are from the guys who idolise ancient "masculine" cultures like the Caliphates, Knight Templars, Mongols, Roman Empire, Vikings, Spartans, Samurai etc...:ROFLMAO:
How big was the roman empire

I mean I used to cope hard with it too, and looking back it's hella cringe but also equally fucking funny:forcedsmile:
Images

Like dude you really wanna go back in time and BE THAT GUY? :lul:
0 3tcS PMvtGFhWAGF

Average guy was cannon fodder and didn't live a good life unless they were a patrician / nobleman. :feelsbadman:
Image asset

They weren't masculine because the world allowed them to be...they were masculine because only the masculine had a chance of surviving... and even then it may not have been enough.

All this coping with "good ol' days" BS just cause we can't dick down hoes on the daily. :kys:
14155086 1630655660785 jpegd877354292f8df5406ea04f9b5a508bd

So fucking over man:feelswhy:

Attachments

• 0_3tcS-PMvtGFhWAGF.gif
    0_3tcS-PMvtGFhWAGF.gif
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Lookologist003, murdah and 1 other person
Just the idea of living in a world like the current one in which you have to be allowed to be masculine or feminine should be repulsive for the mind of any sane adult male.

As far as i was raised you are a male period, if you get punched you punch back or live with the humilliation until you improve and can respond for yourself, but you never take other roads or run away from yourself.

I thank Allah the world is big enough and not everywhere is the same.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Brus Wane
Great thread!

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
Just the idea of living in a world like the current one in which you have to be allowed to be masculine or feminine should be repulsive for the mind of any sane adult male.

As far as i was raised you are a male period, if you get punched you punch back or live with the humilliation until you improve and can respond for yourself, but you never take other roads or run away from yourself.

I thank Allah the world is big enough and not everywhere is the same.
Are you that guy who had Michael jackson avi?

so being a patrician woul have mogged, but i think the only cons of anceint world to me woul have been things like thypoid, plague and not being able to wipe my asshole w turbulent water after shitting. The last one is most important

so being a patrician woul have mogged,
Well yes... but it was extremely rare
Screenshot 20240416 112325 Free Adblocker Browser

but i think the only cons of anceint world to me woul have been things like thypoid, plague and not being able to wipe my asshole w turbulent water after shitting. The last one is most important
Wars?

Invasions?

Fucked up taxes?

Random confiscation of property?

A really fucking psycho emperor?
Screenshot 20240416 112529 Free Adblocker Browser

Modern life is dogshit but if you wish to go back in the past...It's literally be the top 10% or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
No the smiling one
I won't post it after bragging of being a masculine alpha who punches back too much cognitive dissonance in one thread :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
better than being light brown in modern world
Utter cope man, as a brown non Roman citizen you get nailed to a cross or fed to some wild beast if you piss them off.

I won't post it after bragging of being a masculine alpha who punches back too much cognitive dissonance in one thread :forcedsmile:
As ex muslim now atheist you were nice guy what changed you?

Utter cope man, as a brown non Roman citizen you get nailed to a cross or fed to some wild beast if you piss them off.
light browns can never escape

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Look more dark traids is I am asking. Earlier you were more nice
It's probably just the profile pic perception. I'm masculine in real life and people tell me that i deliver my thoughts just by one look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab and looksmac
On the bright side, in the past you would be given a wife as arranged by families living in a village, because there was very limited transportation.

Even if that wife did not like you, what's she gonna do? Get a no-fault divorce and use Tinder. She'll pull out her phone and start swiping, but there will be nothing in her hands.

Life has never been good for men. Actually, life in the past was total shit for all peasants. Would you really want to live in a time where you could be whittling a spoon for breakfast and be beheaded and plundered by Vikings the next? Or have to defend your town from siege of the next kingdom over. No thanks. What about work as a chimney sweep as a 7yo for shillings so that you can buy a loaf of bread from a bakery?

There are stories from feudal Germany where parents would abandon their children in the woods or, even worse, eat them because starvation was common and they could not feed their offspring. Hansle and Grettle is a story inspired by that.

Quality of life today is astonishing. I can be hungry and order a pizza and it be at my front door in less than twenty minutes. Of course I wish to be Chad and rich so my quality of life was the absolute zenith of our times, but you know... sucks to be ugly and poor.

It's kind of a mixed bag, since never before in human history has the value of men been on genetics alone. I feel so conflicted when I'm stuffing my face with pizza.

Last edited: