bIiss
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 2,337
- Reputation
- 3,940
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
its so funny cuz it wasnt sinister at all but he automatically assumed op was a predatorThis is actually crazy![]()
send link no diddyNah the funniest one rn is that afghan nigga posting his shrimp for the whole internet to see
keep crying for him and miring his low inhibNah the funniest one rn is that afghan nigga posting his shrimp for the whole internet to see
send link no diddy
send link no diddy
wait Wtf it says it was psoted 30 min ago![]()
I lost my virginity during the time I was banned (RECEIPTS INCLUDED GTFIH)
I ACTUALLY GOT CACASUIAN PUSSY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WHY AFGHANS ARE SUPERIOR SHE LITERALLY CHEATED ON HER WHITE BF FOR ME :lul::lul::lul:looksmax.org
? I meant as of this moment in my opinion, it’s only 30 mins but still trendingwait Wtf it says it was psoted 30 min ago
u said it like it was posted not recently![]()
my shi is lowk his size and everyones clowning on him? I meant as of this moment in my opinion, it’s only 30 mins but still trending
Good thing ur not posting urs thenmy shi is lowk his size and everyones clowning on him