I lost my virginity during the time I was banned (RECEIPTS INCLUDED GTFIH)

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
7,369
Reputation
15,901
I ACTUALLY GOT CACASUIAN PUSSY FOR THE FIRST TIME

THIS WHY AFGHANS ARE SUPERIOR

SHE LITERALLY CHEATED ON HER WHITE BF FOR ME :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 8191

IMG 8192

IMG 8193
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant, voks, dumbassnga and 44 others
@Fridx @Former Shortcel @Gengar’s Ghost @Mogs Me @Petsmart
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, MrMaxwell, Fridx and 4 others
@turkcelfatcel

Stupid fucking cockroach watch a real man in work from the sidelines faggot :lul::lul: @Nectar
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, arkansascel, MrMaxwell and 3 others
:feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nerogen, zennn, IblameRhoda and 14 others
Yuck
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jawrwin, zennn, MrMaxwell and 13 others
Idk what’s worse, ur a dicklet, or u have a tat on ur shi
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the zodiac, Nerogen, itsover74 and 15 others
ew
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell, 167s, Absurdist and 2 others
Buddy got a slay and finally decided to leanmaxx on dnp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant, MrMaxwell, permaNTmasking and 3 others
EWWW nigger
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Nerogen, MrMaxwell, SHIROGAKU and 4 others
Jealous faggots :lul::lul::lul: jfl keep seething at my success
Schizo. I couldn’t care less about that JFL.
I posted that because I was listening to upbeat music and then you posted porn.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sycophant, zennn, MrMaxwell and 7 others
Ahahahaha what
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
mirin
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell, Amuzant and TGUN.
@pony
IMG 8784

who gave this nigga his reaction perms back man :feelscry:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sycophant, chocolate milk, MrMaxwell and 3 others
Oh bhai.. :feelswhy:
Don’t worry if he’s spamming them I’ll take it away again, this time for a good amount of time. :p
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell, price. and Bat
Don’t worry if he’s spamming them I’ll take it away again, this time for a good amount of time. :p
Sounds like an excuse to take out your anger after seeing me succeed in life

It’s okay bro you will get white pussy someday too :FeelsLoveMan:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, Amuzant, Fridx and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Sounds like an excuse to take out your anger after seeing me succeed in life

It’s okay bro you will get white pussy someday too :FeelsLoveMan:
I genuinely don’t care about that stuff. Why is the dick tattoooed though?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHIROGAKU, shedontluv-U, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
I genuinely don’t care about that stuff. Why is the dick tattoooed though?
shits so small the tattooer had to prolly get it hard so theres enough space to right :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slendermanmax, Fragments, Andremln and 5 others
thank you for this i feel more confident about my dick size now
 
  • +1
Reactions: MixedBoyo12, Pubertymaxxer3 and kbj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Jgns and Pubertymaxxer3
Very Small dick + she looks disgusting but congrats
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ragingmanlet
Didn’t it hurt? :forcedsmile: Microneedling your dick like that has to hurt.
Nigga are u retarded

That’s NOT me :hnghn: I would never fuck such a rotten pussy :ROFLMAO:

Speed Mems GIF


Plus you saw me before so you know my skin tone is DARK ASF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments, Jgns, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Bro fucked a pig 🐷
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ragingmanlet
Nigga are u retarded

That’s NOT me :hnghn: I would never fuck such a rotten pussy :ROFLMAO:

Speed Mems GIF


Plus you saw me before so you know my skin tone is DARK ASF
It was circumcised so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ragingmanlet
that is the ugliest dick and pussy ive seen in my life, and ive seen lots of weird porn my nigga, its over for u
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ragingmanlet
Small ahh dih
You better inject 40ml filler to save your dicklet ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i hope you get banned again holy shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Pubertymaxxer3 and Absurdist
Holy fuck

Brutal DIh pill :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
absolute no shot she's feeling that

@Bipolar2Cel @NW3Slayer @146cmsubhuman

Screenshot 2026 10 01 at 83543PM

@Andremln He cant go any deeper due to the soft tissue limiting the amount of length he can use :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Thigh are already touching each other, he's at his limit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, Bipolar2Cel, Joeseminate and 3 others
View attachment 5715956
on a sidenote do this and you will be golden
Brah, I dont know why they dont enhance the head as well seeing there before n after, still a ehh mid procedure IMO n need to maintain filler yearly but the everything looking big except the head throw's me off from a aesthetic POV
N I know the material is capable of going into the head for sure


Screenshot 2026 10 01 at 83846PM
Screenshot 2026 10 01 at 84132PM
Screenshot 2026 10 01 at 84212PM


@SoundnVision
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, SoundnVision, NW3Slayer and 1 other person
Sounds like an excuse to take out your anger after seeing me succeed in life

It’s okay bro you will get white pussy someday too :FeelsLoveMan:
That pussy looks like a hairy Romanian rat hole kys
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ragingmanlet
ok I was going to be happy for you but it's Fucking disgusting brah
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024, NW3Slayer, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
shits so small the tattooer had to prolly get it hard so theres enough space to right :lul::lul::lul:
ok I'm gonna bump that tho
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024, NW3Slayer, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person

Similar threads

Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
4
Views
64
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
got.daim
Replies
47
Views
263
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
gordocel
Replies
25
Views
202
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
6
Replies
4
Views
85
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

  • yesssir
  • nonntfreak
  • B4DARAVEN01
  • holydrain
Back
Top