FUNNY FACT YOU 100% DONT KNOW ABOUT HEIGHTPILL

mathis

mathis

Zephir
≈95% ( watched someting like 30 vids on height ) of girls that say " the height difference i need 😍" and things like that on tiktok are black. Literally. I was very surprised when i noticed this patern. Is there anyone that have an idea why ? Maybe because they are taller idk.

An exemple : https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGea4MgKT/

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
water

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
All chicks love height
Black chicks just more open/expect it for black dudes minimum

All chicks love height
Black chicks just more open/expect it for black dudes minimum
Nah. Black are the only ones that deeply care for it due to insecurity of societals norms ( they are condidered too masculine ). For normal girls its just a bonus. I am currently heightmaxxing got from 5’7 to 6’1. Did not saw a major improvement other than me being more condfident

I think people are more expectant of black men to be taller. All women that desire black men seem to want them super tall, which isn't really the case for white men or other races, (who still gotta be 5'10 min to be praised for height) but i'd say thats why, because black women when they say "the height difference I need" are imagining a black man.

• +1
I think people are more expectant of black men to be taller. All women that desire black men seem to want them super tall, which isn't really the case for white men or other races, (who still gotta be 5'10 min to be praised for height) but i'd say thats why, because black women when they say "the height difference I need" are imagining a black man.
Idk bro. Some of the vids i saw the guy was white

≈95% ( watched someting like 30 vids on height ) of girls that say " the height difference i need 😍" and things like that on tiktok are black. Literally. I was very surprised when i noticed this patern. Is there anyone that have an idea why ? Maybe because they are taller idk.

actualy studies > tiktok

So what if 99.9% are a certain race?

Doesnt change the fact that men are happiest when the difference is 3 inches but women need it to be 8 to achieve maximum happiness

• +1
Nah. Black are the only ones that deeply care for it due to insecurity of societals norms ( they are condidered too masculine ). For normal girls its just a bonus. I am currently heightmaxxing got from 5’7 to 6’1. Did not saw a major improvement other than me being more condfident
You must not go out much, because that is a HUGE improvement. Good job man. Don't know whats holding you back because that should naturally have you pulling at least 2x what you were before.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You must not go out much, because that is a HUGE improvement. Good job man. Don't know whats holding you back because that should naturally have you pulling at least 2x what you were before.
his face is what is holding him back

• Hmm...
Idk bro. Some of the vids i saw the guy was white
I don't know but I agree with you just now thinking on it, white women care a lot less about the massive height differences than black women from what i've observed. Would be interesting to find some data on this. Could just be because black women are more open about it and don't virtue signal as often.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and mathis
his face is what is holding him back
He must be sub5 because a normie going from 5'7 to 6'1 would give him way more attention. Your probably right tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jacobthrows and mathis
actualy studies > tiktok

So what if 99.9% are a certain race?

Doesnt change the fact that men are happiest when the difference is 3 inches but women need it to be 8 to achieve maximum happiness
I never said otherwise. Taller = better. But taller = easy life. Does not work like that

He must be sub5 because a normie going from 5'7 to 6'1 would give him way more attention. Your probably right tho.
either that or its a larp

• +1
Reactions: nofap, NoseProphecy and Gigasubhuman
how did you gain 6 inches? thats almost unheard of even with hgh

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
I don't know but I agree with you just now thinking on it, white women care a lot less about the massive height differences than black women from what i've observed. Would be interesting to find some data on this. Could just be because black women are more open about it and don't virtue signal as often.
Yh. Imo its probably that black women are seen as more masculine ( deeper voice, taller, more muscular ... ) so they have to over conpensate with an ultra masculine man

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
ngl im pretty handsome. Probably chadlite / hight htn if i am fully honest ( im not self glazing trust me ) i already had a lot of attention b4

Not unusual going through puberty tbh
Yeah I mean I grew like a foot from 14-17 but assuming he was heightmaxxing and injecting with AI's its crazy

Not unusual going through puberty tbh

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, mathis and Lebron_James
He bought the 6 ft 6 method
I actually sold it to some people online for 10 bucks. made like 30 in 3 days

stopped now that I got a job tho

• Woah
From 15 to 17 i grew 6 inch. From 16.5 to 17 i grew 3 inch
Lucky dude im 20, and only 5'9, I grew like 3 inches after 18, but I doubt i'll grow any further. Getting to 5'11 at least, would solve a lot of problems :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and mathis
Nah. Black are the only ones that deeply care for it due to insecurity of societals norms ( they are condidered too masculine ). For normal girls it’s just a bonus. I am currently heightmaxxing got from 5’7 to 6’1. Did not saw a major improvement other than me being more condfident
nigga how did you

With your height maxx I could go from 5’8 to 6’2 at 18

Fr ? Are people that dumb jfl
yes bro

its crazy. deadass I sold it to a somalian 12 year old, a 14 year old german girl and some 5'4 guy on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, ikadelix, Gigasubhuman and 1 other person
yes bro

its crazy. deadass I sold it to a somalian 12 year old, a 14 year old german girl and some 5'4 guy on reddit
🤣 all of this to get 1/4 of the knowledge you can have for free on .org jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
nigga how did you

deficiencies +- perfect supplementation, hgh boost

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Lucky dude im 20, and only 5'9, I grew like 3 inches after 18, but I doubt i'll grow any further. Getting to 5'11 at least, would solve a lot of problems :ROFLMAO:
Do an x ray who know if its open you can still take a lil. But yh after 18 its rare. 5’9 isnt too bad tho

nigga how did you

Those 2 threads may help u ( all the most mirin informations on height growths )

• Love it
Those 2 threads may help u ( all the most mirin informations on height growths )

Seems legit, bookmarked

• Love it
Seems legit, bookmarked
As you should. One show every supplements you should be taking, and one the exact way to increase hgh ( mirin asf ngl )

• +1
Do an x ray who know if its open you can still take a lil. But yh after 18 its rare. 5’9 isnt too bad tho
Yeah i'm not overly concerned, i'll just see what happens tho. Growing so much after 18 is rare but I have never measured myself or taken any notice of my height till a month ago. I just know that I grew a ton after school because I was the shortest in class and even the girl I took the prom was taller than me haha. So it's very obvious to me my growth spurt happened after school, but for all I know its happened in the last couple months because like I said I literally haven't paid any attention to my height. 5'10 is a much better number and I know girls that measure in cm want a guy to be 180cm+, which is 5'11 so yk, any bonus height ill take :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Yeah i'm not overly concerned, i'll just see what happens tho. Growing so much after 18 is rare but I have never measured myself or taken any notice of my height till a month ago. I just know that I grew a ton after school because I was the shortest in class and even the girl I took the prom was taller than me haha. So it's very obvious to me my growth spurt happened after school, but for all I know its happened in the last couple months because like I said I literally haven't paid any attention to my height. 5'10 is a much better number and I know girls that measure in cm want a guy to be 180cm+, which is 5'11 so yk, any bonus height ill take :ROFLMAO:
fr. Keep me updated bhai and dont hesitate if you need he

fr. Keep me updated bhai and dont hesitate if you need he
Will do man. It's hard asf to know if i'm growing or not because of changes in height throughout the day, so it'll at least be a month before I can say if i've grown. But i'll try and remember to update you lmao

• +1
Nigga what did u do to go from 5'7 to 6ft? Help a manlet nigga out

Will do man. It's hard asf to know if i'm growing or not because of changes in height throughout the day, so it'll at least be a month before I can say if i've grown. But i'll try and remember to update you lmao
Yh just mesure you at the same hour in the day and do the same a month after. We’ll see

Nigga what did u do to go from 5'7 to 6ft? Help a manlet nigga out
You’ll thanks me later

Yh just mesure you at the same hour in the day and do the same a month after. We’ll see
Yeah I mean depends tho cause some days I hit the gym and it goes right down, other days I bedrot and night height is like 0.4cm taller :ROFLMAO: but yeah will 100% be able to tell in a month just crossing my fingers

• +1
Yeah I mean depends tho cause some days I hit the gym and it goes right down, other days I bedrot and night height is like 0.4cm taller :ROFLMAO: but yeah will 100% be able to tell in a month just crossing my fingers
K Just do what is the most accurate for u. If you grew we will 100% see it

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman

Yup mostly sheeboons

• +1

Nigga yes I do, black males are expected to be taller more than white males so black women want taller men, its not “black women” its any women that likes black men, aka snowbunnys and femnegroids, now u might ask what about the white girls that like white guys tall, id like u to ask this question r u located in the freedom 🦅 country where every white girl is blacked by 6’4 9 inch bbcs, cuz its more common here than the white counter part

• Hmm...
Nigga yes I do, black males are expected to be taller more than white males so black women want taller men, its not “black women” its any women that likes black men, aka snowbunnys and femnegroids, now u might ask what about the white girls that like white guys tall, id like u to ask this question r u located in the freedom 🦅 country where every white girl is blacked by 6’4 9 inch bbcs, cuz its more common here than the white counter part
You talk like every black girl want a black bf. Its not abt expectation or anything imo. Its just that black girl for societal reason feel better with a tall guy

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
You talk like every black girl want a black bf. Its not abt expectation or anything imo. Its just that black girl for societal reason feel better with a tall guy
Almost never see a black women dating a white guy tbh 1 time was my friend and thats about it, i tried looking for statistics couldnt find any but im sure black male on white women is 20x higher than black women on white male

• Hmm...
Almost never see a black women dating a white guy tbh 1 time was my friend and thats about it, i tried looking for statistics couldnt find any but im sure black male on white women is 20x higher than black women on white male
Yh but its only because whites dont like black girls. I saw a lot of black girls that want a whitr bf irl and on socials media. Never saw the opposite tho

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Yh but its only because whites dont like black girls. I saw a lot of black girls that want a whitr bf irl and on socials media. Never saw the opposite tho
Yeh cuz no matter what race u ask if u remember the social bias white is the dominant race ofc everyone wants a white bf/gf

• +1
I noticed this too kinda but its really equally bad all around, white foids, black ones, arab ones.

I noticed this too kinda but its really equally bad all around, white foids, black ones, arab ones.
to be considered human as a black you have to be tall asf. In the hood all i see are tall black guys posted up on the corner and tall black guys with their gfs. Short blacks like myself get nothing lmao