FUNNY FACT YOU 100% DONT KNOW ABOUT HEIGHTPILL

to be considered human as a black you have to be tall asf. In the hood all i see are tall black guys posted up on the corner and tall black guys with their gfs. Short blacks like myself get nothing lmao
real, I am too short and black and yeah it would be worse for black foids irl, but online wise all of them are lumped into heightpill.

Lucky dude im 20, and only 5'9, I grew like 3 inches after 18, but I doubt i'll grow any further. Getting to 5'11 at least, would solve a lot of problems :ROFLMAO:
you think there is hope for me just barely turned 18 im 5’7 dad 5’10 mom like 5’4

to be considered human as a black you have to be tall asf. In the hood all i see are tall black guys posted up on the corner and tall black guys with their gfs. Short blacks like myself get nothing lmao
need to be a comedian

Nah. Black are the only ones that deeply care for it due to insecurity of societals norms ( they are condidered too masculine ). For normal girls its just a bonus. I am currently heightmaxxing got from 5’7 to 6’1. Did not saw a major improvement other than me being more condfident
how old?

Nah. Black are the only ones that deeply care for it due to insecurity of societals norms ( they are condidered too masculine ). For normal girls its just a bonus. I am currently heightmaxxing got from 5’7 to 6’1. Did not saw a major improvement other than me being more condfident
What age did you start and how did you get to that height?

I started at 16.5 i got that height from supplements
I started 2 months after 17 and 5'6. I feel like I am growing tho, but idk

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mathis