Furosemide 80 mg + two T6 Zion labs pills. (DMAA 100 mg + Ephedrine 60 mg + 500 mg Caffeine) before going out.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Coupled with alcohol it makes you a mogger, fully debloated energetic disinhibition

no debloat for your face

side effects?

is not like he's gonna slay lolllllll

not really
wdym im right at the looks threshold where every percentage point counts especially when compounded with my height

i already do well.

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
you are the biggest tryhard on this site but doesn't alcohol makes you actually bloated?

you are the biggest tryhard on this site but doesn't alcohol makes you actually bloated?
not if you only drink vodka and even if; the furosemide and dmaa more than counteract any possible bloating in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
not if you only drink vodka and even if; the furosemide and dmaa more than counteract any possible bloating in my experience.
and is it even worth using all of this shit that could potentionally reduce your life span? Like I can't imagine the difference before and after taking all of this shit but still I don't think it's worth maybe really on special events

pics? im waiting for my furosemide to come in the mail

Your stimulant stack focuses too much on noradrenaline stimulation I don't think that is ideal at a night out. You want more dopaminergic stimulation, at least for me it makes me much more social and funny especially around girls. I would recommend a DRI (Dopamine reuptake inhibitor) called cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and stralzon
and is it even worth using all of this shit that could potentionally reduce your life span? Like I can't imagine the difference before and after taking all of this shit but still I don't think it's worth maybe really on special events
won't reduce my lifespan, it's all safe blud

Your stimulant stack focuses too much on noradrenaline stimulation I don't think that is ideal at a night out. You want more dopaminergic stimulation, at least for me it makes me much more social and funny especially around girls. I would recommend a DRI (Dopamine reuptake inhibitor) called cocaine
i also use cocaine sometimes, but feel like a bit of a banter man sniffing cocaine at a bar in the toilet

where can you find this so called DRI named cocaine at?

is it pharma grade or generic?

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs

nigga what lol i buy it of a dealer but being an incel youil have to order of the dark web

Colombian generics are the only available option unfortunately

i also use cocaine sometimes, but feel like a bit of a banter man sniffing cocaine at a bar in the toilet
Do not let the opinion of normies influence your biohacking endeavors

Colombian generics are the only available option unfortunately
mdma mogs cocaine to death brutally tbh but i save it for festivals and other special occasions

• +1
Reactions: Driler
Thats personal prefrence i guess, personally anything i do, i can do better on coke and nothing beats it

• +1
Reactions: kovacs