FUROSEMIDE IS OP GTFIH

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Credit to @pneumocystosis thread. I TOOK THIS SHIT AND HOLY SHIT MY NOSE WAS TINY. LIKE I DONT NEED RHINO ANYMORE FOR MY NOSE TIP IT LOOKED NORMAL, PROPORTIONAL AND IDEAL. LIFE CHANGING! 100mg btw, checked my face a couple hours later after pissing a whole river and looked insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, wishIwasSalludon, castelldefels and 11 others
Should I trust you

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing, pneumocystosis and Reformed
Also it’s like €2 and u can get it anywhere JFLLL

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Abhorrence, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
I don't care about the tip I got the bump

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Reformed
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and cyprian_tomaszewski
Don't take more than 100mg
I took 120mg and it gave me bad cramps.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Reformed
It’s not where I live, legit went in a random pharma and they just handed it to me
ova. gonna buy it from some mumbai site

• +1
Don't take more than 100mg
I took 120mg and it gave me bad cramps.
Is 100mg daily ok? Or should I save it for special occasions bc this shit is insane I wanna look like that every day

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Is 100mg daily ok? Or should I save it for special occasions bc this shit is insane I wanna look like that every day
Don't take it daily. I suggest two times per week max according to pneumo.
Don't eat a lot of sodium otherwise it'll rebound

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Reformed and cyprian_tomaszewski
Don't take it daily. I suggest two times per week max according to pneumo.
Don't eat a lot of sodium otherwise it'll rebound
does it have long term side effects? I don't think dehydration is really good for your skin for example

• +1
does it have long term side effects? I don't think dehydration is really good for your skin for example
I only take it before social events so I'm not sure.
I had a bit of heart issues the first time I took it.
Check pneumos thread

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and cyprian_tomaszewski
So you want to tell me that you pop one pill and your nose is temporarly thinner. God damn, you guys are crazy motherfuckers.

• +1
I only take it before social events so I'm not sure.
I had a bit of heart issues the first time I took it.
Check pneumos thread
Don't care about heart, just looks related.
Doesn't it descend eye area since you lose bloat above eyes giving you hooding and undereye support?

• +1
Don't care about heart, just looks related.
Doesn't it descend eye area since you lose bloat above eyes giving you hooding and undereye support?
Never has that problem.
It only made my face very chiseled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Tr0ubLe and cyprian_tomaszewski
  • JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Reformed
what would possibly be the mechanism of action of what you just said?

• Hmm...
might want to supplement electrolytes and look out for low blood pressure symptoms

• +1
Credit to @pneumocystosis thread. I TOOK THIS SHIT AND HOLY SHIT MY NOSE WAS TINY. LIKE I DONT NEED RHINO ANYMORE FOR MY NOSE TIP IT LOOKED NORMAL, PROPORTIONAL AND IDEAL. LIFE CHANGING! 100mg btw, checked my face a couple hours later after pissing a whole river and looked insane
ive also used furosemide, i even have like 1000 pills laying around- and yet i cant say i'd stand behind frequent use of this drug.

this is not sustainable long term and its fated to do serious damage over time. if not from your liver- it will come from general prolonged dehydration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, tombradylover, Kristin and 2 others
So you want to tell me that you pop one pill and your nose is temporarly thinner. God damn, you guys are crazy motherfuckers.
Yup, 100% worth it. But also face in general was leaner

• Love it
thanks for sharing. does it just flush out water?

• +1
is it gonna rape my kidneys, jfl i’ll pay that for better nose
i take it back, it’s a dieurtic, fuck that i’m jus gonna try debloat naturally firstly

is it gonna rape my kidneys, jfl i’ll pay that for better nose
Idk, I took 100mg two days in a row and felt like my body was dying so it defo does smth. Just take it rarely when u NEED to look good I guess. I’m gonna take it two times per week max now

Idk, I took 100mg two days in a row and felt like my body was dying so it defo does smth. Just take it rarely when u NEED to look good I guess. I’m gonna take it two times per week max now
before seeing it’s a diuretic i got really exicted and thought it’s something that can last long term, but persoanlly as a certified skinny cunt and gym enthusiast, i have no problem hitting 10-12% bodyfat if i want to

before seeing it’s a diuretic i got really exicted and thought it’s something that can last long term, but persoanlly as a certified skinny cunt and gym enthusiast, i have no problem hitting 10-12% bodyfat if i want to
so imma avoid that shit, finish my bulk and brutally cut to 12%

• +1
Nigga I’m 13% bf and this shit gave me a free rhino and made me look 10% bf. It’s a godsend if u pair it with actually being lean

so imma avoid that shit, finish my bulk and brutally cut to 12%
Yeah if ur bulking dint bc it depletes electrolytes and make u shit at gymcelling

Nigga I’m 13% bf and this shit gave me a free rhino and made me look 10% bf. It’s a godsend if u pair it with actually being lean
reckon u can actually have the nose debloat happen naturally when u lose bodyfat or nah?

reckon u can actually have the nose debloat happen naturally when u lose bodyfat or nah?
No bc it’s not bf it’s water. I naturally had days before finding this drug where my nose looked smaller bc I was naturally dehydrated. I remember after cardio my nose would get smaller and stragihter and I could feel it with my fingers. So yeah it’s defo water bloat and furosemide completely fixes that (short term at least, might be dead by 40 who knows jfl)

No bc it’s not bf it’s water. I naturally had days before finding this drug where my nose looked smaller bc I was naturally dehydrated. I remember after cardio my nose would get smaller and stragihter and I could feel it with my fingers. So yeah it’s defo water bloat and furosemide completely fixes that (short term at least, might be dead by 40 who knows jfl)
this might be why i feel like i look good after a run but i wake up next day ugly as fuck

• +1
Bumping this W thread!
I told you guys i ain’t lying!

So happy for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, Tr0ubLe and Abhorrence
Yes nigga, it’s not harmful and cheap asf. Results are legit so noticeable
lifefuel
you are 100% positive it wont give me kidney failure right

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and pneumocystosis
Is this safe torun with sarms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Probably not good for your health

Also it’s like €2 and u can get it anywhere JFLLL
You can’t JFL I had to fake a prescription for it, also don’t spread this shit, don’t help the newfags

• Woah
Tried it and it paired with my hearing. Will try again pater one last time. It gave me hollows

Dont use it often

this looks like one of those water pulling threads to me

Should I trust you
No. The guy he tagged for credit im pretty sure is the same guy who came up with water pulling. Dont fall for these stupid trolls.

If your gonna take a diuretic why not take a thiazide??

yep 90% sure this guy is trying to troll / sabotage others. Thiazides are the most safe diuretics, but in general diuretics shouldnt be taken to slim out the face thats just stupid. The changes hes describing ( if they are even real ) would be temporary and vary from case to case. Extremely misleading at best. Fucking dumbass troll.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
this thread is a lie and it could harm people

Fuck you op retarded cunt

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix

Yep report this clown. This forum is not a place for trolls and bullshit and his post is at the very best: heavily misleading. Some retard is gonna follow this shit and die then the whole org will get shut down by feds. OP probably a manlet trying to sabotage people.

Yep report this clown. This forum is not a place for trolls and bullshit and his post is at the very best: heavily misleading. Some retard is gonna follow this shit and die then the whole org will get shut down by feds. OP probably a manlet trying to sabotage people.
I literally bought and used these bitch ass niggas (I completely understand why u wouldn’t believe me bc of that Pneumo troll post)

EEEE1D11 D688 4ED6 9221 52AC85DA3A0B

Also I posted this bc ik tiktokfags wouldn’t take these anyway and I wanted feedback on dosing times