FUROSEMIDE IS OP GTFIH

I literally bought and used these bitch ass niggas (I completely understand why u wouldn’t believe me bc of that Pneumo troll post)

View attachment 2641849

Also I posted this bc ik tiktokfags wouldn’t take these anyway and I wanted feedback on dosing times
You dont need it , it will fuck up tour eye area

I literally bought and used these bitch ass niggas (I completely understand why u wouldn’t believe me bc of that Pneumo troll post)

View attachment 2641849

Also I posted this bc ik tiktokfags wouldn’t take these anyway and I wanted feedback on dosing times
I believe you, but I do still think your post is misleading, as use of diuretics especially furosemide to debloat water retention in the nose is going to be very temporary and not a viable long term option. Better to focus on a lifestyle that encourages debloating, because these diuretics cant be taken long term without health issues. Also results on nose specifically would vary from person to person. Important to mention that the mechanism of action here is the diuretic reducing water retention in the face and in your case, the nose.

I believe you, but I do still think your post is misleading, as use of diuretics especially furosemide to debloat water retention in the nose is going to be very temporary and not a viable long term option. Better to focus on a lifestyle that encourages debloating, because these diuretics cant be taken long term without health issues. Also results on nose specifically would vary from person to person. Important to mention that the mechanism of action here is the diuretic reducing water retention in the face and in your case, the nose.
I’m 9% and I’m completely debloated only when I train legs and I sweat a lot. My nose become thinner too so I believe OP

it paired with my hearing
yes, furosemide is known to cause water loss. I unironically learned this in my intro to neuroscience course

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
yes, furosemide is known to cause water loss. I unironically learned this in my intro to neuroscience course
I took it again. This time I wasn't fasted and it didn't cause the shit sides but the debloat wasn't that crazy like the time I took it while fasted

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Post results

Credit to @pneumocystosis thread. I TOOK THIS SHIT AND HOLY SHIT MY NOSE WAS TINY. LIKE I DONT NEED RHINO ANYMORE FOR MY NOSE TIP IT LOOKED NORMAL, PROPORTIONAL AND IDEAL. LIFE CHANGING! 100mg btw, checked my face a couple hours later after pissing a whole river and looked insane
Great debloat