FURY VS WILDER: Who will win?

Fury V Wilder


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
Inb4 all the niggers vote for Wilder!!! :feelsgood:
 
W

wristcel

Zephir
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
4,572
Reputation
5,150
Fury should win and is a much better boxer, BUT if you can get good odds on Wilder it's well worth a punt!
In that 2nd fight where he got mauled, that 'back of the head' shot in the 3rd round seemed to completely change the fight. Wilder was stumbling around the ring from that point and STILL didn't actually get Knocked out.
So in this fight the chances of that happening again are slim which makes me think it's probably Wilder could land one of his bombs and surprise people in this fight
 
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
PingPong said:
You are probably one of those fat munters who sit down with a Stella and scream at the TV when your team doesn't score a goal and then go and take out ur rage on ur wife.
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
10,247
Reputation
16,216
N1666 said:
You are probably one of those fat munters who sit down with a Stella and scream at the TV when your team doesn't score a goal and then go and take out ur rage on ur wife.
is that supposed to be an insult?
 
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
wristcel said:
Fury should win and is a much better boxer, BUT if you can get good odds on Wilder it's well worth a punt!
In that 2nd fight where he got mauled, that 'back of the head' shot in the 3rd round seemed to completely change the fight. Wilder was stumbling around the ring from that point and STILL didn't actually get Knocked out.
So in this fight the chances of that happening again are slim which makes me think it's probably Wilder could land one of his bombs and surprise people in this fight
True. I dont really like wilder either so I'm kind of rooting for fury
 
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
Hozay said:
Fury if he doesn't get hit hard as fuck by wilder
Cheat day today, gonna order some food and bought chocolate :Comfy:
 
Hozay

Hozay

Daddy Floppa
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
16,055
Reputation
38,953
N1666 said:
Cheat day today, gonna order some food and bought chocolate :Comfy:
fuck have fun bro :Comfy:,no cheat day for me today. need to get shredded before my vacation to mexico. eat some good food for me brother :feelscry::Comfy:
 
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
Hozay said:
fuck have fun bro :Comfy:,no cheat day for me today. need to get shredded before my vacation to mexico. eat some good food for me brother :feelscry::Comfy:
When are you going?
 
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
10,321
Reputation
18,062
Hozay said:
december 10th brother, 8 weeks to get as shredded as possible :Comfy:
Gl man
 
Gad

Gad

Quantum
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
1,810
Reputation
2,172
RetardSubhuman said:
Wilder will MURDER this obese cumskin
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
10,247
Reputation
16,216
O

one job away

Zephir
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
6,999
Reputation
8,389
N1666 said:
Who do you think will win? I personally think fury (no I am not saying this because he is white).
Fury is a recessed subhuman who is in desperate need of a lf2 or midface implant. Wilder mogs
 
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
35,985
Reputation
39,766
fuark i need to watch that fight but i expected east win for fury tbh, i heard that the fight was crazy, both men were down.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
6
Views
143
Deleted member 15246
D
FastBananaCEO
Replies
26
Views
353
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
Witheredly90
Replies
9
Views
213
ArdaxHG
ArdaxHG
MrGlutton
Replies
15
Views
329
Deleted member 15246
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top