FURY VS WILDER: Who will win?

Fury V Wilder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Who do you think will win? I personally think fury (no I am not saying this because he is white).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, n0rthface, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Fury

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 12669
YANITED! YANITED! YANITED!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 12669
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtle, n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Who do you think will win? I personally think fury (no I am not saying this because he is white).

Furry without a doubt​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Squirtle, n0rthface and 1 other person
Inb4 all the niggers vote for Wilder!!! :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Squirtle
Fury he's simply a better boxer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Fury should win and is a much better boxer, BUT if you can get good odds on Wilder it's well worth a punt!
In that 2nd fight where he got mauled, that 'back of the head' shot in the 3rd round seemed to completely change the fight. Wilder was stumbling around the ring from that point and STILL didn't actually get Knocked out.
So in this fight the chances of that happening again are slim which makes me think it's probably Wilder could land one of his bombs and surprise people in this fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Squirtle
You are probably one of those fat munters who sit down with a Stella and scream at the TV when your team doesn't score a goal and then go and take out ur rage on ur wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Squirtle
You are probably one of those fat munters who sit down with a Stella and scream at the TV when your team doesn't score a goal and then go and take out ur rage on ur wife.
is that supposed to be an insult?

Fury should win and is a much better boxer, BUT if you can get good odds on Wilder it's well worth a punt!
In that 2nd fight where he got mauled, that 'back of the head' shot in the 3rd round seemed to completely change the fight. Wilder was stumbling around the ring from that point and STILL didn't actually get Knocked out.
So in this fight the chances of that happening again are slim which makes me think it's probably Wilder could land one of his bombs and surprise people in this fight
True. I dont really like wilder either so I'm kind of rooting for fury

Fury if he doesn't get hit hard as fuck by wilder

• +1
Fury if he doesn't get hit hard as fuck by wilder
Cheat day today, gonna order some food and bought chocolate :Comfy:

Cheat day today, gonna order some food and bought chocolate :Comfy:
fuck have fun bro :Comfy:,no cheat day for me today. need to get shredded before my vacation to mexico. eat some good food for me brother :feelscry::Comfy:

• Love it
fuck have fun bro :Comfy:,no cheat day for me today. need to get shredded before my vacation to mexico. eat some good food for me brother :feelscry::Comfy:
When are you going?

Wilder will MURDER this obese cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 12669
Wilder will MURDER this obese cumskin

Fury is a recessed subhuman who is in desperate need of a lf2 or midface implant. Wilder mogs

fuark i need to watch that fight but i expected east win for fury tbh, i heard that the fight was crazy, both men were down.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF