Fuuuck, I wanna die but I dont want give narcy family more attention with victim card

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
They will receive so much support and attention about how its not their fault, he had mental illness and they will use that victim card 24/7

They will get all it even though its not my fault I was born in this reality where if ur sub8 ur wrong no matter what

idk if anyone can relate and understand?

any help what can I do so Im not the bad guy?

because ive lived with these narcissists for 20 years who are masters at the social game and I hate that they will win one more time but on the other hand I want to go young and I feel if I wait any longer people will accept it sooner, you know no one minds if a 70yr old dies but if its 19 yr old they think about it more and feel shitty for one more second before inevitably forgetting and going on with their shitty life eating ,sleeping, fucking and shitting cycle

• +1
Reactions: spark and Norwooder
I dont condone violence but in world of warcraft i would ER

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
They will receive so much support and attention about how its not their fault, he had mental illness and they will use that victim card 24/7

They will get all it even though its not my fault I was born in this reality where if ur sub8 ur wrong no matter what

because ive lived with these narcissists for 20 years who are masters at the social game and I hate that they will win one more time but on the other hand I want to go young and I feel if I wait any longer people will accept it sooner, you know no one minds if a 70yr old dies but if its 19 yr old they think about it more and feel shitty for one more second before inevitably forgetting and going on with their shitty life eating ,sleeping, fucking and shitting cycle
This world is fucked you will never recieve closure, if ur a loser ur a loser, its in the word. You kill yourself they win. Do whatever it takes, go crazy, do everything except hurt people.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This world is fucked you will never recieve closure, if ur a loser ur a loser, its in the word. You kill yourself they win. Do whatever it takes, go crazy, do everything except hurt people.
Ive been blowing all the money I could lately and not helping anyone, means nothing in grand scheme of things but its still something

Also that there's one less wageslave to tax for the next 40 years is reassurring too

I am master at social games myself, kill them, so kill yourself after.

I think in your case ER > Suicide. Take them with you too before you venture out looking for the closest woman's march.