1 s20 S0191886920307741 gr5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksDeficiency, NarrowJaw and subhuman incel
barely matters

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Ryan, Gargantuan and 2 others
This guy have longmidface but his bones make him look good. Thats already debuk his point. He just think people that have long midface are automatically boneless. Long face can be just genetic.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, It'snotover, PeakMaleHeight and 5 others
FWHR matters, but how do you change FWHR? The only ways i know is that a bigger bigonial width and thicker neck gives a illusion of a higher FWHR. If you look at people with low FWHR that got these they still look harmonious.

FWHR matters, but how do you change FWHR? The only ways i know is that a bigger bigonial width and thicker neck gives a illusion of a higher FWHR. If you look at people with low FWHR that got these they still look harmonious.
How to improve bigonial width

This guy have longmidface but his bones make him look good. Thats already debuk his point. He just think people that have long midface are automatically boneless. Long face can be just genetic.

View attachment 1491674
Skull width to height isn't FWHR

This dude has a great FWHR but suboptimal Skull WHR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and subhuman incel
In real life, most women prefer long, slender faces. It is not cope as I have a high fwhr. I wish I didn't. Maybe it helps you take a punch better, but no one punches me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Descargue96, It'snotover and 2 others
How to improve bigonial width
- jaw fillers (cheap, but will migrate and cause bloat also temporary)
- Jaw implant (can be modified, but isnt own bone, so can look fake if overdone)
- IMDO (dont know the pro and cons)
- Chin wing (kinda painfull, but permanent, also hard to look fake since own bone is used).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and ChristianChad

View attachment 1491674
The fact he needed a 0.0001% jaw, chin and cheekbones just to offset his midface (which isn't even that long, it's around .95 ig) proves how important it is. A long midface will ruin any normie, only someone with insane bones can get away with it
But yes, you can have a longish midface and still not be recessed, i mean a lot of native indian tribal people have longish midfaces

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
FWHR is legit one of the hardest things to change, first of all if you improve the bizygo width, your ES ratio gets screwed but you also need to widen the rest of the skull which idk if it's realistically possible

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ChristianChad and Pumanator
The low fwhr looks good on the woman imo.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Slob and Edgar
FWHR is legit one of the hardest things to change, first of all if you improve the bizygo width, your ES ratio gets screwed but you also need to widen the rest of the skull which idk if it's realistically possible
Yeah thats why i think that changing bigonial width and neck width is the safest to do. Perhaps a little bit of cheekbone projection. changing more parameters, or changing the eye parameters is risky asf as male. i dont lke the eye surgery result unless its fixing the undereye area.

Alternative i have seen steroids chaning FWHR width, look zyzz for example or that other bodybuilding member (dont know his name). changing ES ratio with surgery is also a really extreme surgery and costs a lot.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw

View attachment 1491674
This doesn't debunk shit

"Look, an outlier from millions / billlions of men, deboonked" Just cause someone had a bad FWHR and super good bones the bones makes up for it

Not every men have good bones like that.

This doesn't debunk shit

"Look, an outlier from millions / billlions of men, deboonked" Just cause someone had a bad FWHR and super good bones the bones makes up for it

Not every men have good bones like that.
Yes of course but you will look shit even if you have compact midface and no bones. So it really dont even matter. Being boneless with compact midface are worse than boneless and long midface.. You will literally look like kid that did not have any puberty.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yes of course but you will look shit even if you have compact midface and no bones. So it really dont even matter. Being boneless with compact midface are worse than boneless and long midface.. You will literally look like kid that did not have any puberty.
You won't look like shit, you'd look average, unless you got bad features ruining that compact midface

You won't look like shit, you'd look average, unless you got bad features ruining that compact midface
Im just saying baby face syndrome is worse looking than horse face.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and alriodai

This guy would look more masculine with longer midface.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, PubertyMaxxer, ManzareK and 1 other person
Just supplement Vitamin K2 MK-4

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover

View attachment 1491674
He has the bone structure of a norse god. Hes like a 1/100000 person lmao you cant even compare that. For the rest who are not blessed, ratios like fwhr matter

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
He looks ugly either way
Left looks even more retarded

SFS is about Mandible
Yes it is and they both sucks.. but I think he would look less like children if he had longer midface.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
He has the bone structure of a norse god. Hes like a 1/100000 person lmao you cant even compare that. For the rest who are not blessed, ratios like fwhr matter
The point is he should not use that example because he has literally long midface with good bones. The guy in the video are dissing people that have long midfaces. Midface ratio are cope. Its all about the bones in the end. You will either look shit if you dont have bones.

Midface ratio is more important imo