Gained 2 inches fixing anterior pelvic tilt

imist

imist

Brutal namecel
I was 5’11 in september and now after fixing apt reached 6’1 , frauding to 6,2 with lifts and claiming it 6’3. Also my case was pretty severe but still gained 2 inch. Now I only hope i’ll gain one or two inches from normal puberty since my growth has’t stopped yet. So just posturemaxx y’all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, tempelcat4, northern mogger and 6 others
How did you fix it? What exercises did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, gabbeascend and poopoohead
>trained abs and ass

And with what exercises? Link me a video also for hip flexors stretching

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I think if i fixed my shit i could maybe add another half inch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I was 5’11 in september and now after fixing apt reached 6’1 , frauding to 6,2 with lifts and claiming it 6’3. Also my case was pretty severe but still gained 2 inch. Now I only hope i’ll gain one or two inches from normal puberty since my growth has’t stopped yet. So just posturemaxx y’all
Lifefuel for me
My apt is very severe too

How old are you?

face should be priority at ur height I'm being real
no shit, but i need money to fix my face, which im omw to aquiring, in the mean time why is it bad if i want to fully maximise my height ?

no shit, but i need money to fix my face, which im omw to aquiring, in the mean time why is it bad if i want to fully maximise my height ?
how are you moneymaxxing?

I did my lil dance on TikTok one time and went viral with it