Gaining height with closed growth plates. Any viable options?

Lsjl, gained 1 cm since november

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13588
How did you measure? How old are you?
Like I normally measure; straight floor and wall, then something on the top of my head standing straight towards the wall. My eye level is also 1 cm higher than before. I’m 20.5

Like I normally measure; straight floor and wall, then something on the top of my head standing straight towards the wall. My eye level is also 1 cm higher than before. I’m 20.5
Always at the same time of day?

Always at the same time of day?
Yes, morning and night height both 1 cm taller. It was 0.5 cm in december, then 1 cm now in late january. I also go all in on the clamping. Recommended time to clamp is 30 secs to 1 min, but I do knees and ankles 1 whole hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Does anyone have that Russian video where the guy explains how he basically stretched while he slept?

• Woah
Does anyone have that Russian video where the guy explains how he basically stretched while he slept?
extreme copium :tiny: pull ur leg with resistance band :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Is this the one you’re talking about?

I’m interested in this method too. Has anyone tried this/knows if it works?

• +1
Reactions: LetoAtreides, Preoximerianas and Elvisandreaa
Is this the one you’re talking about?

I’m interested in this method too. Has anyone tried this/knows if it works?

you think if it actually worked we wouldn't know about it? manlets have been coping with this since the mid 2000s. I looked that shit up back when I was 14 too and even then the consensus was that it's retarded. if anything it will fuck your sleep

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
you think if it actually worked we wouldn't know about it? manlets have been coping with this since the mid 2000s. I looked that shit up back when I was 14 too and even then the consensus was that it's retarded. if anything it will fuck your sleep
Ok but has anyone actually tried this guy’s specific method? There was a 4chan thread about this video a few months ago and some guy claimed it probably worked because he had seen athletes use the same technique to grow their arms and fingers longer.

Here’s the thread:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/349023524/#349046341

Ok but has anyone actually tried this guy’s specific method? There was a 4chan thread about this video a few months ago and some guy claimed it probably worked because he had seen athletes use the same technique to grow their arms and fingers longer.

Here’s the thread:

I'm sure that thousands have tried and failed. can't you find this stuff in manletcel coping forums? or reddit? anyway go ahead, do it for 3 months and report back. make sure to measure yourself in a non cope way though :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I'm sure that thousands have tried and failed. can't you find this stuff in manletcel coping forums? or reddit? anyway go ahead, do it for 3 months and report back. make sure to measure yourself in a non cope way though :feelsokman:
Reasons this is probably bs:

-If it were true, wouldn't every manlet on Earth have tried it with some success? The video shows some "results", but obviously, that can be easily faked.

-Your sleep quality is probably going to be shit while trying to do this, so for teens, it would actually be a detriment to your growth.

Reasons this might work (?):

-If you have shitty posture/scoliosis, this might correct it? Although, if that were true, it would be a form of recommended treatment for mild scoliosis (which it isn't, according to mainstream medicine).

-Astronauts do gain an inch or two after being in space due to spinal decompression. It is temporary and they generally return to their normal height within a couple of months. So, if this could somehow emulate the same level of spinal decompression, in theory, you could gain some temporary height gains (indefinitely, if you're autistic enough to sleep like this for the rest of your life).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Here’s the thread:

Apparently, Putin hasn't.

Putincope

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Preoximerianas
bone smash loced growth plates and pray to allah 5 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 13588
Why hasn't anyone here mentioned LSJL yet? There is a lot of anedoctal evidence and research supporting it, but the majority of people doesn't see results due the lack of consistency.

• JFL
Why hasn't anyone here mentioned LSJL yet? There is a lot of anedoctal evidence and research supporting it, but the majority of people doesn't see results due the lack of consistency.
LSJL is bullshit

It's sad that it isn't investigated by the science community. If it were a women's problem, then science would have already come up with a solution.

I am in my early 30s, so my growth plates are closed for sure. My height: 5’9 or 175cm. I would like to reach 5’10 or 178cm. I would be content with 178cm, and overly happy with 180cm.

Are there any experimental or theoretical heightmaxx regimens to grow an inch? Are there any first-hand experiences or anecdotes? Did someone successfully heightmaxxed, even though their growth plates were already closed?

Or is it too late now and the horse has bolted?

There is of course limb-lengthening surgery, but it costs a lot, is an extreme procedure, takes one year off of one’s life, and one loses athletic ability. I won’t lose 80 grand on some barbaric procedure. Heel maxxing is kinda dumb: Every woman and man will notice once you take off your shoes.
did you take relaxin already when you posted this? you were already 5 9? how did you afford 30k for relaxin but not limb lengthening

did you take relaxin already when you posted this? you were already 5 9? how did you afford 30k for relaxin but not limb lengthening
Yes.

I was 5'7 before taking Relaxin. I plateaued at 5'9, but after that did gain another inch to 5'10.

I could have afforded Limb Lengthening Surgery, but I didn't want to undergo that kind of invasive procedure.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Yes.

I was 5'7 before taking Relaxin. I plateaued at 5'9, but after that did gain another inch to 5'10.

I could have afforded Limb Lengthening Surgery, but I didn't want to undergo that kind of invasive procedure.
Wait, relaxin gave you 2 inches ?

at this point all you can do is fraud height, not maxx it. here's how:

wear boots all year except summer, they're the tallest shoes
during summer you can buy some tall sneakers
make sure you have correct spine posture, neck posture too
tall hairstyle
maybe even add some insoles
on top of all that larp an additional inch

do all that and you can make up 3 inches as a closed platecel

Wait, relaxin gave you 2 inches ?
It gave me two inches very quickly and another inch after a few months (some asymptotic delay). In essence 3 inches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bitchwhipper2
It gave me two inches very quickly and another inch after a few months (some asymptotic delay). In essence 3 inches
people have asked this but after you get proof of the three inches, maybe x ray yourself too. then take it again for another six weeks and see what happens if you go from 5’10 to 6’1 walking under a door or something for proof. benefits are: you gain another three, you get to see exactly what changed from 5’10 to 6’1, and third, you have better proof than ever to see if it wasn’t placebo. maybe go to 7 foot or something idk

if i take it i think i’ll take it for one day just one day and see what happens. i can‘t afford it

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Insane if it's true

people have asked this but after you get proof of the three inches, maybe x ray yourself too. then take it again for another six weeks and see what happens if you go from 5’10 to 6’1 walking under a door or something for proof. benefits are: you gain another three, you get to see exactly what changed from 5’10 to 6’1, and third, you have better proof than ever to see if it wasn’t placebo. maybe go to 7 foot or something idk

if i take it i think i’ll take it for one day just one day and see what happens. i can‘t afford it
I wouldn't take it for extended periods of time (many months). Firstly it is very expensive, secondly I would be worried about my ligaments, muscles and skin getting completely wrecked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I wouldn't take it for extended periods of time (many months). Firstly it is very expensive, secondly I would be worried about my ligaments, muscles and skin getting completely wrecked.
what do you think would happen if you took it twice a year every six months for one month each time. would you grow three inches each time?

what do you think would happen if you took it twice a year every six months for one month each time. would you grow three inches each time?
That is a good question, for which I have no answer. But I highly doubt that you would grow three inches each time. The body has physiological boundaries. Also there is the risk of fucking up your body by extremely loosening essential body parts like ligaments, muscles etc. (Look at arab women who give birth to 10 kids... after each kid they become fatter and uglier and more ill)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and mafiaboy
Source pl0x