Gaining spine height?

YungAscender

YungAscender

Jawless | Future Geomaxxer
Is it possible as I want to (hopefully) fix my weird proportions. My legs are literally over 60% of my body, so much so that gaining 4-5 inches in my spine wouldn't look weird and Idc about having short arms. I'm for context 5'9 and just turned 16.

W
Is it possible as I want to (hopefully) fix my weird proportions. My legs are literally over 60% of my body, so much so that gaining 4-5 inches in my spine wouldn't look weird and Idc about having short arms. I'm for context 5'9 and just turned 16.
Well, you can't pick and choose what areas of your body to give growth too and also, are you planning on taking HGH or something?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and IBlamePhaggots
bonesmashing the spine will worl

• JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
W

Well, you can't pick and choose what areas of your body to give growth too and also, are you planning on taking HGH or something?
Yes I am, but a legit source of hgh will be hard to find where I live even with all the steroid usage here, mk677, AI, and igf1 are literally 3 days way from me + free shipping, but I don't want to fuck myself.

W

Hey man can I ask you would it be more effective for me to use hexarelin and then switch to ipamorelin and then repeat alongside cjc 1295 with dac or just ipamorelin and cjc 1295 with dac, I'm only stuck between deciding which of these combinations to use. Hex has a short yet higher burst of gh stimulation and activates the pi3k pathway but has more side effects, so idk which combination would be more effective.

Yes I am, but a legit source of hgh will be hard to find where I live even with all the steroid usage here, mk677, AI, and igf1 are literally 3 days way from me + free shipping, but I don't want to fuck myself.
where are you? if you can find those you can probably find HgH as well

where are you? if you can find those you can probably find HgH as well
I live in Bulgaria, people sell steroids on ig stories here. Still hgh is pricy, and possibility of getting something brewed in a garage with chinese materials is above 0%

I live in Bulgaria, people sell steroids on ig stories here. Still hgh is pricy, and possibility of getting something brewed in a garage with chinese materials is above 0%
nvm lol good luck i have no advice

just save up for LL. hgh won’t give you an nba growth spurt if that’s what you’re thinking

Well hit pms if you want another source or have any specific questions. Also, maybe try out qingdao sigma chemical, I don't know if they ship to your nation tho

dead hangs and injecting hgh I guess

just save up for LL. hgh won’t give you an nba growth spurt if that’s what you’re thinking
He cannot get LL, he said his legs are already 60% of his body. He will look like a clown