Gamer girls are usually hideous looking

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Just like their male counterparts, gamer girls are usually fat, ugly and weird looking.

And while male gamers use video games to cope for their non-social lives, I can't understand why you have hardcore female gamers, since women, just for being women, already have a high smv.

Anyway, interacting with many gamers though the web, I can't not notice how the female ones are rarely beautiful.

If they were males, they would be the stereotypical image of incels: super skinny with 0% appeal or fast food fat.

Never identify yourself as gamer, they are one of the most Incel/Loser community you can find.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 14392, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 7 others
Cope I'm gamer and I'm sexxii

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
nr lol depends on what games. Most gamer girls are just niche maxxed beckies and some HTBs here & there. Most gamers in todays age are legit normies & yes Chadlites/Chads even JFL.

99% of guys play vidya it was legit near impossible online or even irl to find a guy who rots all day doomscrolling instead of playing on a PS5 all day. Only me, some online friends and users on .org don’t play vidya tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Pikabro, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
nr lol depends on what games. Most gamer girls are just niche maxxed beckies and some HTBs here & there. Most gamers in todays age are legit normies & yes Chadlites/Chads even JFL.

99% of guys play vidya it was legit near impossible online or even irl to find a guy who rots all day doomscrolling instead of playing on a PS5 all day. Only me, some online friends and users on .org don’t play vidya tbh
Rotting in here is way worse than playing games

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
"gamers are ugly"
Also gamers:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Pikabro, deadmanwalking and 2 others
e girls are so sexy
Me yaaGqaamh4FVTvAuricXd4NkOoriginal 820008731

why are gamer girls I see on discord never e girls unless they have an onlyfans?
I've seen some good looking gamer girls too though
I've never seen a sexy e girl irl now that I'm thinking about it
seems like they're really e after all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Latinus
tbh it isnt hard to find girls who play vidya now and then, but its usually because of their bfs
unless its some hyper casual game that they will spend a few minutes a day to play

e girls are so sexy
View attachment 2699046
why are gamer girls I see on discord never e girls unless they have an onlyfans?
I've seen some good looking gamer girls too though
I've never seen a sexy e girl irl now that I'm thinking about it
seems like they're really e after all
they dont really enjoy vidya as a hobby, they do it to nichemaxx and fork money from lonely gamer incels

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Both sucks.
Both are waste of time, correct. But here more negativ shit is shared. They'll make you feel bad for your height, size of the penis, race, hair color etc etc. Also lots of pedos and weirdos dickriding male models.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
tbh it isnt hard to find girls who play vidya now and then, but its usually because of their bfs
unless its some hyper casual game that they will spend a few minutes a day to play
I have women in my family that play games: my mom, godmother/second cousin... it was always normal in my experience.

But I've never seen a hot one that was a total gamer: always keeping up with gaming news, knowing their history, the name of the developers, etc.

they dont really enjoy vidya as a hobby, they do it to nichemaxx and fork money from lonely gamer incels
this reminds me of
Anon wants an art hoe gf duplikat

man art hoe meta was great, haven't seen any lately
now it's all about dirty looking lip liners I think

man these girls are just all too sexy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Latinus