a81be4265a3e259a8a75899a24c1daf5.png

adln6eXy.gif

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Gandy looksmined hard

meanwhile 40 yr old Cruise

a799990506750706100e82384d0fa6fa.jpg
Cruise is the collagen god lol. And yes gandy looked good for 5 years now looks like a stray dog
o pry gives autographs holding the pen with the whole hand :feelskek:
U said Barrett does that too u liar ?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Nah Gand
y at 21 wasn't too bad. Definite 5+ psl. But yeah he didn't have as much of his lower third at this point. He always had his nose. His jaw just grew a little.

onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
Cruise is the collagen god lol. And yes gandy looked good for 5 years now looks like a stray dog

U said Barrett does that too u liar ?
what did he do though?

tanning bed?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
MajinBuu

MajinBuu

Banned
shitskin hindu cope

Crescogenic

Crescogenic

Just shave it bro. Tall forehead is ideal
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
gandy was similar to me, drifting vocel narc

then he started raw dogging female billionaiure celebs and going to events etc

inspirational

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Bronze
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
that sounds like really strange behavior wtf?

onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
that sounds like really strange behavior wtf?

He's a massive aspie

At 3:15 when they go outside, he starts rambling about some pony and no one gives a fuck, they just go on like wtf is this dude saying but can't say anything because he's a top model.

Then the dude takes a pic of them and he goes on with his aspie stare, cheeck suck in, one eyebrow raise and tries to outmog the other guy who is naturally chill and just takes a normal pic

Of course he is hot, and will get laid with most girls but the 8+ ones that are used to football jocks will find him weird for one night stand like prom

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
He's a massive aspie

At 3:15 when they go outside, he starts rambling about some pony and no one gives a fuck, they just go on like wtf is this dude saying but can't say anything because he's a top model.

Then the dude takes a pic of them and he goes on with his aspie stare, cheeck suck in, one eyebrow raise and tries to outmog the other guy who is naturally chill and just takes a normal pic

Of course he is hot, and will get laid with most girls but the 8+ ones that are used to football jocks will find him weird for one night stand like prom

Crescogenic's post is a copypasta

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
i cannot believe he would be that aspie

Over

Over

The Villain Arc 2022
Lmao1

I dont believe O'Pry didn't go to prom or was considered ugly. But Gandy being BDDcel is quiet believable.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Gandy was a great looksmaxer. Probably grew into his big nose and didn't have a chin till 20 lol.

As for o pry he's legit autistic so those claims are probably legit
O pry looksmaxed hard too.

same with barrett
also yea. basically says gandy was bloated until that time

E

Enfant terrible

Zephir
No suprise to me

T

Timelessbrah

Zephir
Links for any of that?