f05e233b7ed764ff965865bfbeae5c34.png

Gandy

a81be4265a3e259a8a75899a24c1daf5.png

adln6eXy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, Mainstream and 34 others
Gandy was a great looksmaxer. Probably grew into his big nose and didn't have a chin till 20 lol.

As for o pry he's legit autistic so those claims are probably legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, BoredPrince and 23 others
Gandy was a great looksmaxer. Probably grew into his big nose and didn't have a chin till 20 lol.

Gandy looksmined hard

meanwhile 40 yr old Cruise

a799990506750706100e82384d0fa6fa.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, thecel, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
Those quotes make O'Pry sound like a Gigachad in HS already tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, thecel, m0ss26 and 6 others

o pry gives autographs holding the pen with the whole hand :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Darkstrand, Chadrapist and 6 others
Gandy looksmined hard

meanwhile 40 yr old Cruise

a799990506750706100e82384d0fa6fa.jpg
Cruise is the collagen god lol. And yes gandy looked good for 5 years now looks like a stray dog
o pry gives autographs holding the pen with the whole hand :feelskek:
U said Barrett does that too u liar ?

Nah Gand
y at 21 wasn't too bad. Definite 5+ psl. But yeah he didn't have as much of his lower third at this point. He always had his nose. His jaw just grew a little.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Ponder, Gengar and 1 other person
Cruise is the collagen god lol. And yes gandy looked good for 5 years now looks like a stray dog

U said Barrett does that too u liar ?
what did he do though?

tanning bed?

what did he do though?

tanning bed?
Cruise? Probably took care of his skin and got skin removing PS

Tannin beds are horrible for the skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
isnt tanning in the sun just as bad
I think I read somewhere that it wasnt

(R)eddit: Tanning beds emit roughly 12 times more UVA light than natural sunlight

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 206
Yung gandy

he was a beta twink before DHT made him a man.

Twink in Youth, Mascthetic In Age is the only way

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 6785, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
Imagine if either of these guys hired a pua coach and did cold approach day game when they were still incels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, diggbicc, Usum and 2 others
shitskin hindu cope

I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 10107 and 12 others
gandy was similar to me, drifting vocel narc

then he started raw dogging female billionaiure celebs and going to events etc

inspirational

Probably fake posts.
Usually men have to grow into their looks over time

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, datboijj and Enfant terrible
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
that sounds like really strange behavior wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Usum and IWantToMax
that sounds like really strange behavior wtf?

He's a massive aspie

At 3:15 when they go outside, he starts rambling about some pony and no one gives a fuck, they just go on like wtf is this dude saying but can't say anything because he's a top model.

Then the dude takes a pic of them and he goes on with his aspie stare, cheeck suck in, one eyebrow raise and tries to outmog the other guy who is naturally chill and just takes a normal pic

Of course he is hot, and will get laid with most girls but the 8+ ones that are used to football jocks will find him weird for one night stand like prom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, datboijj, Clark69 and 2 others
Keep coping, you idiot.

Cherrypicked as fuck.

These guys were born as gods.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 685
He's a massive aspie

At 3:15 when they go outside, he starts rambling about some pony and no one gives a fuck, they just go on like wtf is this dude saying but can't say anything because he's a top model.

Then the dude takes a pic of them and he goes on with his aspie stare, cheeck suck in, one eyebrow raise and tries to outmog the other guy who is naturally chill and just takes a normal pic

Of course he is hot, and will get laid with most girls but the 8+ ones that are used to football jocks will find him weird for one night stand like prom

Crescogenic's post is a copypasta

• +1
Reactions: Crescogenic and Deleted member 685
i cannot believe he would be that aspie

Lmao1

I dont believe O'Pry didn't go to prom or was considered ugly. But Gandy being BDDcel is quiet believable.

O pry looksmaxed hard too.

same with barrett
also yea. basically says gandy was bloated until that time

bumo

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
gandy is ugly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No suprise to me

Links for any of that?