Gay alien skull is hyperbole

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
We all know the memes of warrior skull vs wimp skull.

But irl I know more than one guy with the textbook "ugly long occiput" from the gay alien skull pic, but complete slayer face features, while I know guys with the warrior skull but recessed and bloated everything, so its not that correlated as a package.

The guys with the long occiput but slayer faces tend to look worse with very short hair, so this doesnt mean that the long occiput stops being a bad trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Mateusz74
It’s not a complete meme but I understand what ur saying.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3043
its a meme, they take extremes and say shit

Everything matters. Males with flat occiputs have higher fighting success because they are more likely to survive trauma to the back of the head. Most attractive features are correlated with higher hunting and fighting success.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Everything matters. Males with flat occiputs have higher fighting success because they are more likely to survive trauma to the back of the head. Most attractive features are correlated with higher hunting and fighting success.

Lol. I think you are confusing a thicker neck for flat occiputs

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol. I think you are confusing a thicker neck for flat occiputs

A thicker neck protects you from it being snapped easier, but what hes talking about is the shock your brain receives from a hit. A flat occiput has more "surface" to stand and absorb a hit while a long occiput makes it so hits have a smaller contact area, thus absorbing less of the impact.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Stingray
A thicker neck protects you from it being snapped easier, but what hes talking about is the shock your brain receives from a hit. A flat occiput has more "surface" to stand and absorb a hit while a long occiput makes it so hits have a smaller contact area, thus absorbing less of the impact.
Does the occiput get flatter during puberty? I noticed mine is more flatter now compared to 4-5 years ago

I'm talking about thicker neck muscles making occiput look less pronounced dumbass.