Gay men are more aware of the lookspill, that's why females prefer them over straight, normie, blue-pilled men

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Homosexual men tend to know a lot about the looks issue and how to take care of their whole appearance (fashion, looks,etc..).

Females often say that they wish they could date gay men and even befriend them.

Hence we, blackpilled looksmaxers, get often considered by most brainless normies as faggots and insecures for the simple fact of wanting to go further in our looksmaxing route.

We, as straight males had the misluck to be outcompeted by two groups of people (gays and femoids) who had the monopole on Lookism for generations or centuries.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I see you're delusionalmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Women like gay men because gay men take great care of themselves. Most go to the gym, learn how to style their hair, and have a nice fashion sense.
There's also something sexy about the unattainable to women. That's why guys in a relationship are seen as desired

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
you're delusional

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Swagwaffle
Women like gay men because gay men take great care of themselves. Most go to the gym, learn how to style their hair, and have a nice fashion sense.
There's also something sexy about the unattainable to women. That's why guys in a relationship are seen as desired
most gays are hopelessly beta and effeminate. A lot of them look like shit too. Women don't like them because they're attractive, they like them because they're beneath that of themselves

Explain how are you in a long term relationship but still an incel lol

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Insomniac
Just be a faggot br0

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fobos and Ritalincel
cope.

female like low inhib masculine jocks and not gay people who contemplate what to dress pink or yellow in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Gay men are disgusting
Females prefer good looking gay men jfl
gay=disgusting.

There's also something sexy about the unattainable to women
?? this. Furthermore your SMV will increase once a girl sees you being desired by some other girl. Makes her automatically think that your genetics are more valuable.

Explain how are you in a long term relationship but still an incel lol
Are you actually retarded
That would be a better question

Most people know about the looks pill and agree with it. i dont get why people from lookism sites. Believe that people dont know about the looks pill

They like gay guys because gay guys dont want have sex with them.
And the like similar kind of guys
And they think gay guys are funny

Last edited:
Most people know about the looks issue and agree with it. i dont get where people from lookism sites Believe that people dont know about the looks issue

They like gay guys because gay guys dont want have sex with them.
And the like similar kind of guys
And they think they are funny
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I'vep probably been asked if i'm gay a hundred times, foids don't care if you are gay.
If you are sub8 they won't hang with you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
from what I've seen on the internet, gay men are nothing special visually, just very beta looking soyboys, balding as well jfl. Imagine your receeding hairline to be the only masculine trait on you.