Gay men oftentimes have to wear diapers due to incontinence

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 9297 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...practice,among adults with fecal incontinence. TLDR: Sodomy increases the chance of uncontrollable bowel movements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, Madridista and 4 others
@Jason Voorhees thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
why do so many so called "straight" users on here have a fascination with gay men? like I see so many threads on them.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and murdah
why do so many so called "straight" users on here have a fascination with gay men? like I see so many threads on them.
I don’t really care about them, I just thought it was an interesting read. Also sodomy is a general practice between both genders

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Earth Dollar
I don’t really care about them, I just thought it was an interesting read. Also sodomy is a general practice between both genders
I see but there are certain people on here I see posting up about gay guys all the time. no reason to care so much.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Imagine taking up a dick up ypur ass. Ultimate humiliation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SteveRogers, n0rthface and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and plukee
Wtf is this thread

Homosexuals are dysfunctional.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
  • Woah
Would same shit apply to girls who do anal over the years
Yeah, sodomy in general is an unnatural practice. Your penis should never enter any poop chute

Even Romans and Greeks saw being the receiver as ultimate humiliation and status loss
Being an incel like 99% of Org userbase is also the ultimate humiliation and status loss, a lot of things are emasculating, not only that

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and murdah
Being an incel like 99% of Org userbase is also the ultimate humiliation and status loss, a lot of things are emasculating, not only that
Being albanian is another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back