Muslim Women Have Severe Vitamin D Deficiency (Research Explains Why)

Gestapo

Gestapo

Former Co-Owner of Lookism
First we must understand why Vitamin D is so important
Vitamin D has a crucial role in calcium homeostasis and metabolism in the human body and consequently is considered important to maintain bone health1. Furthermore, vitamin D plays an essential role in the modulation of the immune system and the regulation of body cells’ differentiation and proliferation.
The major rout of vitamin D biosynthesis (Calcitriol) in human body starts with the direct recipient of sunlight (UV-B) through the skin (1). Now, deficiency of vitamin D has a negative impact on bone health, muscular system, fertility and immune system. Besides, vitamin D deficiency more likely to be a risk factor for many life-threatening and debilitating illnesses such as various types of cancer, osteoporosis, infectious diseases, type I and II diabetes mellitus, autoimmune disease and many other consequences.​
Low levels of vitamin D are linked to increased risk of cancer, diabetes and Crohn's disease, Hobbs says. Vitamin D is needed to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. It also helps in the absorption of calcium, helping to form and maintain strong bones.

Proof that Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency
There were 81 (68.1%) women with serum 25OHD levels < 30 nmol/L (defined as "severe" vitamin D deficiency). The risk of developing high bone turnover was significantly greater in the women with "severe" vitamin D deficiency.​
Vitamin D deficiency (25(OH)D < 20 ng/mL) was reported in 60.2% of participants. A national strategy is needed to control a hypovitaminosis D crisis in Saudi Arabia.
Studies have consistently shown that more than 70 percent of Arab women are vitamin D deficient.

Why do Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency?
Pregnant Arab women have an "extraordinarily high prevalence" of vitamin D deficiency.​
The vitamin deficiency is largely due to how Arab women dress outdoors – preventing exposure of the skin to sunlight and subsequent vitamin D intake.
Blood vitamin D levels in adults of less than 50 nanomoles per liter are considered deficient. In this study, 76 percent of the women had blood vitamin D levels below 25 nanomoles per liter – an amount considered very low by any standard. In addition, these pregnant women had low levels of dietary vitamin D intake and low rates of sun exposure outdoors.
Because of their ideology and religious beliefs, many Muslim women cover most part of their body with a veil, called (Hejab). In some cases, they take extreme actions and cover even their hands and the whole face. In the extreme behaviors, their body becomes deprived of receiving direct sunlight and, vitamin D.
Muslim women are more prone to vitamin D deficiency due to traditional attire, regardless of migration.​
Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.​
The prevalence of vitamin D deficiencies was 55.0% for covered and 20.0% for uncovered students. The vitamin D status was found to be statistically significant and had a negative correlation with the duration of Islamic dressing (P < .05, r = -0.334). We concluded that the vitamin D levels of young women are associated with clothing style, and the age at which a female begins wearing Muslim style clothing is related.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.
The more conservatively each woman dressed, the lower her level of vitamin D was recorded. Those who wore the hijab but also ate vitamin D-rich foods such as oily fish or fortified milk had higher levels (though not as high as those who did not wear hijabs).

Muslim women are not the only people who face this problem
Ultra-orthodox Jewish children who covered up in long sleeves and dresses were also found to be deficient in Brooklyn according to a study published in Pediatrics in 2000.

Dangers of women having low vitamin D levels
Pregnant women who have a Vitamin D deficiency have a higher risk of pre-eclampsia and premature delivery.
Studies also indicate that women born to Vitamin D-deficient women can suffer from conditions such as schizophrenia, asthma and some forms of development disorders.

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this

over this 100 times out of a 100

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
@AscendingHero pin if you think this is worthy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 4946, Chintuck22 and 30 others

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
This is. I also have severe low Vit D level and why I not 6’1+ in height and why I’m always tired

• +1
Reactions: mathis, SubhumanCurrycel, Doesn'tNeedSurgery and 1 other person
Didnt red, YOU JEWISH goy trynna ruin my family peace

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, bugeater23, Shrek2OnDvD and 21 others
Why do you need resarch and an entire thread on it.

Cant this just be summed up by saying they wear them letterbox things, which was extremely obvious before even reading the thread?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hoursk, <6PSLcel, Spiritualcell and 20 others
allah forgot taking into account vitamin d

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hoursk, vishal, ArdaxHG and 29 others
“@
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero pin if you think this is worthy”

The absolute state of this shitty forum. Faggots upon faggots harassing my boy for a pin :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, KDA Player, fjor2096 and 3 others

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

Such is my fate retin a enjoyer anyway. So im fine with another vit d defiencient cell. I just megadose artificial vit d.

Also its not a matter of preference, a virgin trad foid always fog don’t cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo

Cant this just be summed up by saying they wear them letterbox things, which was extremely obvious before even reading the thread?
because copers will say stupid coping shit as the research predicted
“This is not just a Western conspiracy to get Hijab-wearing Muslimas to modify their habits of dress,” writes the Nevada-based International Union of Muslim Women on its website. “It is a documented fact that religious women who dress modestly can and do seem to suffer more vitamin D deficiencies than do women who don’t cover.”

Case in point this retard right here (comment #3)
Didnt red, YOU JEWISH goy trynna ruin my family peace

Such is my fate retin a enjoyer anyway. So im fine with another vit d defiencient cell. I just megadose artificial vit d.

Also its not a matter of preference, a virgin trad foid always fog don’t cope
have fun with your offsping
Studies also indicate that women born to Vitamin D-deficient women can suffer from conditions such as schizophrenia, asthma and some forms of development disorders.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 18840

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

MIrin the candice swanepoel part what a fucking fogger. Will read later, I briefly skimmed over it.

Another W for light pheomelain cels who get to mog under the sun without the societal shunning of being dark

@alienmaxxer

Sunlight is the number one way to boost natural androgen production by the way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Ngl bro the most schizophrenic and bipolar foids i fucked were absolute ultra liberal leftist nyc american stacies… so :feelshah:

• JFL
Source:
146 women living in an urban community in south-western Sydney with adequate opportunities for sun exposure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, LightSkinNoob, Gestapo and 1 other person
It's water that having optimal vitamin D levels is the basis for looking goood and being good (internally) It's responsible for so many things

FYI: The recommended RDA for vitamin D is insanely low for whst you need to even come close to optimally functioning as, just like for so many other things.

Who knows the wonders we couldve known that sunlight could cure if it wasnt for money hungry bastards spewing propaganda.

Please read Heal Yourself with Sunlight by Dr. Andreas Moritz

@alienmaxxer

Also @Gestapo make more looksmaxxing threads bro, this is a good start

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
That people still cuck their life quality for something imaginary which was invented by some clueless people thousands of years ago makes me cage hard ngl
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22126, Marsiere214 and 12 others
It's water that having optimal vitamin D levels is the basis for looking goood and being good (internally) It's responsible for so many things

FYI: The recommended RDA for vitamin D is insanely low for whst you need to even come close to optimally functioning as, just like for so many other things.

Who knows the wonders we couldve known that sunlight could cure if it wasnt for money hungry bastards spewing propaganda.

Please read Heal Yourself with Sunlight by Dr. Andreas Moritz

@alienmaxxer

Also @Gestapo make more looksmaxxing threads bro, this is a good start
sounds like new age hippie dribble

Oy vey goy, its perfectly normal for your woman to dress like a whore.

8d0

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fushiguro, Deleted member 20097, Sapieeen and 11 others

But muuhh reacts !! (Like this)

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
So what? Scientists anyway say it's better to take it orally. Just take vit D pills and beta carotene if you want to look tanned.

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo and AscendingHero
sounds like new age hippie dribble
Humans have evolved under the sun for millions of yrs, almost all day everyday

Since the 1960s and 70s it started being shilled as bad. Not to mention the shitty diet epidemic that has also been wrongfully passed of as effects from the sun

As more and research comes out, hopefully more eyes are opened.

Sun treatment has been used for decades to cure diseases everything from ill thyroid function, low test to eczema and scalp issues

Have you seen a correlation yet with ever since people have been fear mongering the sun and pushing that and other anti-health shit there's been exploding epidemics rates for cancer, autoimmune diseases, autism, metabolic diseases,

@kalefartbomb @RecessedPrettyboy @everythingmatters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
have you heard of vitamin d supplements

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Spiritualcell, Marsiere214 and 7 others
yeah i actually didnt need research for this but thanks

• +1
I only care about Swedish girls to be honest:feelsmega: can you make posts about them??

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and playgirlz
just take pill:blackpill:

• +1
I only care about Swedish girls to be honest:feelsmega: can you make posts about them??
i only care about girls in the European union

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17345
Cuck trait if you want your wife to go whore herself out in public like that. Burkas are fucking extreme tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
Source:
146 women living in an urban community in south-western Sydney with adequate opportunities for sun exposure.
piss poor reading comprehension as expected from a low iq coper as yourself
Cuck trait if you want your wife to go whore herself out in public like that.
There is nothing cucked about that if you think so you are nothing more than an insecure incel with no regard to health, longevity, and your own offspring.
Who in their right mind would want women to give themselves a vitamin deficiency which can even damage your own offspring?!? Women are NOT whores for wearing minimal clothing especially during summer time because this is what is natural and healthy for the body.
What happened to muslim women is a prime example of what happens when you go against what nature intended for bodily function and health.
Also @ /data/avatars/s/7/7142.jpg?1640627406 @Gestapo make more looksmaxxing threads bro, this is a good start
I have to give credit to @Kingkellz he provided me a lot of the sources

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580, playgirlz and 2 others
insecure incel
2833737 F7804705 362F 48F5 AE5E 48B1C1C165AF

Stopped reading there:feelskek:
Fuck off with your foid-tier muh insecure shaming tactics. You are NOT a bad person for making your partner not whore herself out in public and I literally agree that a burkha is way too much hell even a hijab is too much, just regular loose clothes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
That people still cuck their life quality for something imaginary which was invented by some clueless people thousands of years ago makes me cage hard ngl
Funny GIF
Guys like @PrinterAndFaxMachin think exposing your skin to sunlight is "whoring herself" lmao
brainwashed retards

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Guys like @PrinterAndFaxMachin think exposing your skin to sunlight is "whoring herself" lmao
brainwashed retards
You literally believe that your GF/wife should whore herself out by wearing bikinis and thongs:feelskek:
What an absolute joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
volcel if u wont fuck a vitamin d deficient foid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Gestapo
I rather choose a wife that dresses up as a whore than a wife that dresses up as a ninja
Did your local Dönerci approved that message?

• Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks and Gestapo
Tales from Nevada most Muslim women in developed countries don’t suffer from this keep coping with women who wear 1 piece clothing in public and ridden with stds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD and Gestapo
Oy vey goy, its perfectly normal for your woman to dress like a whore.

View attachment 1642014
Skin exposure to sunlight which improves and maintains bodily health = dressing like a whore
Mirin IQ
have you heard of vitamin d supplements
in 6th century arabia?
Hierarchy of getting vit D
1) skin exposure to sun
2) vit D rich foods
3) if the top 2 are not sufficient then you take supplements

*Definition of Supplement: something that completes or enhances something else when added to it

You don't lead with supps you try and get the most from your environment and diet.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7580
You literally believe that your GF/wife should whore herself out by wearing bikinis and thongs:feelskek:
What an absolute joke.
Did your local Dönerci approved that message?
Confirmed idiots who think skin exposure to sunlight is somehow equivalent to whoredom
@AscendingHero
Tales from Nevada most Muslim women in developed countries don’t suffer from this keep coping with women who wear 1 piece clothing in public and ridden with stds
Muslim women are more prone to vitamin D deficiency due to traditional attire, regardless of migration.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

Why is your name 'gestapo'??:feelswhere: are the hijabis are all part of a bigger Jewish plan for world domination??:feelswow::feelsgiga:

View attachment 143648127-thoughtful-portrait-of-a-young-orthodox-jewish-boy-isolated-on-blue-studio-backgrou...webp
Gee man, guess you learn something new everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gestapo
Confirmed idiots who think skin exposure to sunlight is somehow equivalent to whoredom
@AscendingHero
Lmfao brb having an unhealthy partner producing ill sons bc of muh "whore dom"

jfl at insecure incels

there's a big difference between a girl wearing a trainer blouse and some biker shorts to her being half naked jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580 and Gestapo
What an absolute joke.
You know that there is also something in between wearing a bikini or being fully covered up right?

Also how is she a whore if she wears a bikini at the beach when you also just wear swim trunks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Gestapo
Skin exposure to sunlight which improves and maintains bodily health = dressing like a whore
Mirin IQ
Okay you need to expose your body to sun to get proper sunlight
You need to wear clothes that dont cover your body to expose it
Wearing t-shirts, shorts and shit = dressing like a whore
problem?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: soontoaccend and Gestapo