Muslim Women Have Severe Vitamin D Deficiency (Research Explains Why)

just take a vitamin D tablet every day lmao :feelskek:

coomer needs to rationalize women being half naked in public by saying "muh vitamin D deficiency" JFL

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
just take a vitamin D tablet every day lmao :feelskek:

coomer needs to rationalize women being half naked in public by saying "muh vitamin D deficiency" JFL
You idiot you are the one trying to rationalize NOT being half naked the way nature intended. If you exposed your skin to sun you wouldn't have to worry about deficiencies or tablets in the first place you utterly idiotic moron.
Avoiding the best source of natural vit d is obviously going to have negative consequences and the muslim women are proof of that.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 18603
You idiot you are the one trying to rationalize NOT being half naked the way nature intended
are you also gonna let your wife get fucked by 5 different guys like nature intended?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mouthbreath
are you also gonna let your wife get fucked by 5 different guys like nature intended?
Nice try but I'm not gonna fall for your strawman argument.

“More prone”. Slight increased risk of vitamin D deficiency>my wife showing her body off to other males. “Increased risk of mentally ill children” i know 5000 Muslim families their sons are all 5’10+ and well developed no study from shithole like Nevada changes this use common sense 1400+ years of this would have meant severe disabilities in the Muslim world if true. Also never thought I’d see “I want my wife to dress like a whore” word for word on a blackpilled website by users ITT
Most Muslims aren’t well developed
Most are like 5’6 with small bones and peanut skulls
Vit d deficiency is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gestapo
Nigga what is with you lots obsession with Vitamin D. Lots of Muslims aren’t well developed because their countries are underdeveloped its a nutritional problem. I’m Muslim and all men in our family are 5’10+ with big frames. I only know two of my many Muslim friends who are below 5’7, I know lots 6’1+ who come from ultra religious families

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD and Gestapo
First we must understand why Vitamin D is so important

Proof that Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency

Why do Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency?

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.

Muslim women are not the only people who face this problem

Dangers of women having low vitamin D levels

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
over this 100 times out of a 100
View attachment 1641971

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
@AscendingHero pin if you think this is worthy
They can expose themselves to sun from their backyards or balconies where cultural or religious restrictions (prevalent in all abrahamic religions) don't reach

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gestapo
Nigga what is with you lots obsession with Vitamin D. Lots of Muslims aren’t well developed because their countries are underdeveloped its a nutritional problem. I’m Muslim and all men in our family are 5’10+ with big frames. I only know two of my many Muslim friends who are below 5’7, I know lots 6’1+ who come from ultra religious families
Elaborate

backyards or balconies
Well clearly they aren't doing enough or at all otherwise they wouldn't be severely deficient in a sun rich location.

Well clearly they aren't doing enough or at all otherwise they wouldn't be severely deficient in a sun rich location.
It's on them

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
This is propaganda. They want to corrupt the Muslim women.

It is easy to see the tactics they use.

Just like the v shot they disguise it as health concern. No, what they want is power over their modesty. They want to sexualize their women.

Any vitamin D deficiency can be cured through food/supplemention alone.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and Gestapo
“This is not just a Western conspiracy to get Hijab-wearing Muslimas to modify their habits of dress,” writes the Nevada-based International Union of Muslim Women on its website. “It is a documented fact that religious women who dress modestly can and do seem to suffer more vitamin D deficiencies than do women who don’t cover.”

The more conservatively each woman dressed, the lower her level of vitamin D was recorded. Those who wore the hijab but also ate vitamin D-rich foods such as oily fish or fortified milk had higher levels (though not as high as those who did not wear hijabs).
Regular sun exposure is primary way to get enough vitamin D hence the nickname given to vitamin D: 'the sunshine vitamin'.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I think this is why they attack people in large groups because if they went in by themself they would get smashed to pieces by the average non muslim white normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Just like the v shot they disguise it as health concern. No, what they want is power over their modesty. They want to sexualize their women.

Nobody cares about their modesty besides lowest of incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
Do you think its only the Jewish opposing the hijab?

images
damn that guy has horrible upper eyelid exposure, very exposed and saggy eyelids like myself brutally over :feelswhy:

Nobody cares about their modesty besides lowest of incels
*Ding ding ding ding motherfucking ding*
I was wondering why so many coping retards were bringing up all that bullshit then it hit me: this forum is filled with non-NT and bottom of the barrel incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
damn that guy has horrible upper eyelid exposure, very exposed and saggy eyelids like myself brutally over :feelswhy:
he was extremely statusmaxxed so i doubt if it ever bothered him, you might wanna get yours treated though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
‘Sure my wife has every STD under the sun and is currently getting Eiffel towered by Chad and DeShawn from the projects, but at least she gets vitamin D! :soy: BTW mods please pin this thread I’ll even let you have a go at my wife next’
Kuffar cucks are hilarious man

Last edited:
‘Sure my wife has every STD under the sun and is currently getting Eiffel towered by Chad and DeShawn from the projects, but at least she gets vitamin D! :soy: BTW mods please pin this thread I’ll even let you have a go at my wife next’
In Germany and the Netherlands, the majority of women seeking hymenoplasty are young Muslim women. We speak to doctors about the rising demand for the controversial procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

spread the word @Octillionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
spread the word @Octillionaire
Yes indeed.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gestapo
  • +1
Kinda like when Allah approved first cousin marriages not taking into account inbreeding and genetic problems
80 percent of all marriages in history have been between second cousins or closer.

80 percent of all marriages in history have been between second cousins or closer.
Depends on region but continuous cousin marriages will create genetic problems down the line, it’s why Jewish people have a high incidence of hereditary disease

• +1
@Octillionaire @Yuhbwoynadia time for the regular bump to keep this forum based

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Benefits of sun exposure go beyond Vitamin D.
Sunlight exposure optimizes your circadian rhythm, reduces the risk of colon, prostate, and pancreatic cancers, reduces depression and stimulates serotonin and dopamine, boosts cognitive function, and even boosts male sex hormones.

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
May break your back and curse your familia

• Ugh..

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

Wow

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

L thread + hijabi woman hotter

allah forgot taking into account vitamin d
That’s why they bend over when praying, so allah can stick his big D in their brown pussies and fill them up with all the nutrients they need

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill