Gay Pedophile

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
8,140
Reputation
17,349
IMG 8221



Imagine being 37 years of age and still on a website filled with teens.

And not even here to looksmax, he’s here to discuss the topic of cocks with TEENS. Actively instigating cockmog battles because he gets off to this stuff.

@SoundnVision <— that’s him, go harass him and report him if you care about the safety of this forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: keubool, Αlchemy, roymustang and 9 others
View attachment 5721012


Imagine being 37 years of age and still on a website filled with teens.

And not even here to looksmax, he’s here to discuss the topic of cocks with TEENS. Actively instigating cockmog battles because he gets off to this stuff.

@SoundnVision <— that’s him, go harass him and report him if you care about the safety of this forum
hes chill
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and shedontluv-U
His buddy is also an old man who is literally fucking balding JFL

Both pedopholes

His buddy’s username is @NW3Slayer
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, keubool, SoundnVision and 5 others
View attachment 5721012


Imagine being 37 years of age and still on a website filled with teens.

And not even here to looksmax, he’s here to discuss the topic of cocks with TEENS. Actively instigating cockmog battles because he gets off to this stuff.

@SoundnVision <— that’s him, go harass him and report him if you care about the safety of this forum
brah you were just asking for 16yr old girl porn
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, kliiipss, kiing_ronk and 2 others
Man this website has sure gone to shit. You post any thread and within the first seconds it’s already derailed. So over
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SoundnVision and Αlchemy
It’s always the same subhuman bluecels and fuchsiacels
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Αlchemy
His buddy is also an old man who is literally fucking balding JFL

Both pedopholes

His buddy’s username is @NW3Slayer

Incel you called for a cock battle, not me

Now youre crying like a little bitch

@SoundnVision
@ReadBooksEveryday
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SoundnVision
Incel you called for a cock battle, not me

Now youre crying like a little bitch

@SoundnVision
@ReadBooksEveryday
I called for cock battle because you kept obsessing over me and attacking me because you thought I had a small cock

I’m still gonna do the cock battle btw. Just wait until I get home

Also let me see what yours looks like flaccid. You didn’t show it on that thread
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Αlchemy
Being a gay pedophile is high T respect
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Incel you called for a cock battle, not me

Now youre crying like a little bitch

@SoundnVision
@ReadBooksEveryday
Lmao bros calling me incel when he’s fucking Norwood 3

Bro if I was you I would get a gun and shoot muself in the head man. You’re the fucking incense. Creepy old man
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Αlchemy
I called for cock battle because you kept obsessing over me and attacking me because you thought I had a small cock

I’m still gonna do the cock battle btw. Just wait until I get home

Also let me see what yours looks like flaccid. You didn’t show it on that thread

I care zero about you

Literally first time i commented a thread of yours and then mentioned you cause that thread was funny

You didnt get the humor, now you are bitching


Yeah make your thread, Tag me it will be funny
 
I care zero about you

Literally first time i commented a thread of yours and then mentioned you cause that thread was funny

You didnt get the humor, now you are bitching


Yeah make your thread, Tag me it will be funny
Bro lmaoo how is that humor. You kept insulting me for no reason

Cock obsessed faggot go die
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Αlchemy
Boyo that
Bro lmaoo how is that humor. You kept insulting me for no reason

Cock obsessed faggot go die
Lmao bros calling me incel when he’s fucking Norwood 3

Bro if I was you I would get a gun and shoot muself in the head man. You’re the fucking incense. Creepy old man

You are bitching like a Girl "creepy old man with nw3"


You can be sure i have had more contact with pussy than you, check the Snapchat diaries

This shithole forum is literally for shitposting, hating flaming etc

You dont understand the fucking escense of PSL and PSL history

Yeah some younggens telling the oldcels how over it is for us creeps while we fuck girls your age jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Boyo that



You are bitching like a Girl "creepy old man with nw3"


You can be sure i have had more contact with pussy than you, check the Snapchat diaries

This shithole forum is literally for shitposting, hating flaming etc

You dont understand the fucking escense of PSL and PSL history

Yeah some younggens telling the oldcels how over it is for us creeps while we fuck girls your age jfl
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely delusional FAGGOT. You are a porn addicted incel, you have never seen real pussy in real life and NEVER will!

The forum is for self improvement, not a personal shitting spot for you. So fuck off.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SoundnVision and Αlchemy
Why all your posts are drama ragingfaggot :unsure:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, NW3Slayer and kiing_ronk
Why all your posts are drama ragingfaggot :unsure:
Cause he is a bitch

"Harass and report him"

Literally a bitch


He is offended cause i Made a joke so He now makes a whiny thread about me

A bitchy kid jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and the zodiac
Cause he is a bitch

"Harass and report him"

Literally a bitch


He is offended cause i Made a joke so He now makes a whiny thread about me

A bitchy kid jfl
Old retard pedophile suck my huge Afghan cock

Also quit dodging what I asked earlier

Show your cock flaccid too, not just when it’s rock hard
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Αlchemy
Cause he is a bitch

"Harass and report him"

Literally a bitch


He is offended cause i Made a joke so He now makes a whiny thread about me

A bitchy kid jfl
Well hes only 16_17
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and NW3Slayer
Old retard pedophile suck my huge Afghan cock

Also quit dodging what I asked earlier

Show your cock flaccid too, not just when it’s rock hard

Bro when a video and two Pics including measurement arent enough for you, i am sorry to disappoint you


Make that cock Thread and thats it we will find out

I wont bother and Take New pics for you

I have posted some flaccid in underwear somewhere If you want to see that


Tag me in you thread, i m not responding to more bullshit before your thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Bro when a video and two Pics including measurement arent enough for you, i am sorry to disappoint you


Make that cock Thread and thats it we will find out

I wont bother and Take New pics for you

I have posted some flaccid in underwear somewhere If you want to see that


Tag me in you thread, i m not responding to more bullshit before your thread
He's all talk and no trousers haha
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
36
ibmh
ibmh
Vllyxo
Replies
11
Views
46
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
D
Replies
1
Views
40
WhiteMan
W
S
Replies
10
Views
52
got.daim
got.daim
HitlerWasNeverWrong
Replies
3
Views
34
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top