Literature 7
History 9
Geography 9
German 8
Biology 7
Physics 8
Chemistry 8
Computer science 9
58 percent attendance and didn’t even try lmao how tf are people failing these easy ass exams

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
where are u from?

Sub 9 in biology is brootal

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
58 percent attendance and didn’t even try lmao how tf are people failing these easy ass exams
I got CCD on a levels on all science an my attendance was literally 53% for both years and I never studied for even a second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, grungymallard97 and halloweed
How much u revised?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and halloweed
Send or tales from the internet cafe

• JFL
Maths 9
English Lang 8
Literature 7
History 9
Geography 9
German 8
Biology 7
Physics 8
Chemistry 8
Computer science 9
I got bad news

They mean absolutely nothing past college

• +1
I got bad news

well they do because Oxbridge look at GCSEs as well as College and they get u into college but overall pretty unimportant, it’s not like I tried or revised anyway lmao

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and blatonslatt
well they do because Oxbridge look at GCSEs as well as College and they get u into college but overall pretty unimportant, it’s not like I tried or revised anyway lmao
That’s my point it’s only relevant if u choose to go college and do ur A levels

• +1
Got a 6 in Eng Lang, brutal

they'd prob reject you cause ur ugly af, but if i had ur results theyd accept me

• +1
I got bad news

Legit.

That's why they make it extremely easy. A-levels is harder, depending on what you take it might require some effort to get good grades

Legit.

That's why they make it extremely easy. A-levels is harder, depending on what you take it might require some effort to get good grades
most people say a levels are easy, I’m taking Further maths, maths, economics and Ancient History, w or L for wanting to be a stockbroker?

• +1
most people say a levels are easy, I’m taking Further maths, maths, economics and Ancient History, w or L for wanting to be a stockbroker?
I'm not sure about stockbreaker but yeah, its easy. Only further mathematics will require some effort ( Doing past years and question papers ) but it's doable. I passed after studying on the day before, though I did additional mathematics for my IGCSEs

I'm not sure about stockbreaker but yeah, its easy. Only further mathematics will require some effort ( Doing past years and question papers ) but it's doable. I passed after studying on the day before, though I did additional mathematics for my IGCSEs
History might be quite hard as well apparently, I’m lazy asf so ima have to rely on my memory or sum shit, did u do further maths?

• Woah
Yeah I did

Damn I didn't do anything like that.

I took for my IGCSE's only ICT, Chem, Phys, Bio, English and ICT alone with 2 other random language papers
ICT is the true test of whether ur smart or not icl (computer science and coding) so you’re probs smart ash

• So Sad
ICT is the true test of whether ur smart or not icl (computer science and coding) so you’re probs smart ash
There was no coding it was just excel formulas and stuff

It was so easy I didn't study :lul:

The practical were easy as fuck too because Microsoft implemented some search feature to help so you don't have to memorize most of the stuff anymore :lul:

I also read the guides written within the program itself during the practical and learnt how to use the formulas during :lul:

There was no coding it was just excel formulas and stuff

It was so easy I didn't study :lul:

The practical were easy as fuck too because Microsoft implemented some search feature to help so you don't have to memorize most of the stuff anymore :lul:

I also read the guides written within the program itself during the practical and learnt how to use the formulas during :lul:
Bro lockdown GCSEs we’re so much easier 😭 I had to memorise everything myself lucky shit😂

• +1
Bro lockdown GCSEs we’re so much easier
No it was after lock down

For practical we get to go to the Lab to do the practical exam. You still gotta know the nested functions formats and stuff, they just give a reference on how to use the stuff and when o use it so it was chill

No it was after lock down

For practical we get to go to the Lab to do the practical exam. You still gotta know the nested functions formats and stuff, they just give a reference on how to use the stuff and when o use it so it was chill
Oohh shit, so did skl ever help u ? Like ru at uni now or working etc?

• +1
Oohh shit, so did skl ever help u ? Like ru at uni now or working etc?
NEET right now, can only retake physio next year Feb due to university head being retarded asf :feelsokman:

Might do part-time job to get some money for myself? idk

After that I want to drop out of medical programmed and do IT or something else

NEET right now, can only retake physio next year Feb due to university head being retarded asf :feelsokman:

Might do part-time job to get some money for myself? idk

After that I want to drop out of medical programmed and do IT or something else
So basically unless ur a grade 9 a* student it’s over 😭

• So Sad
So basically unless ur a grade 9 a* student it’s over 😭
Cuz of my dumb Asian parents.

I did everything perfectly and even did my GCSES at fucking 15 years old and entered uni at late 15s/16

And I failed one subject and now they are mad at me and calling me useless and stuff lmao

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Cuz of my dumb Asian parents.

I did everything perfectly and even did my GCSES at fucking 15 years old and entered uni at late 15s/16

And I failed one subject and now they are mad at me and calling me useless and stuff lmao

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I can just tell ur Asian parents are Like Korea China not Curry Asia 😂 but good luck to u man

• JFL

apply oneself on Doki Doki Literature Club forthwith otherwise corrode with foreseeable haste

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
Shakespeare fucked my grade the ancient cunt
jfl just live in sweden theory and be semi fluent in english, got an A for talking without stuttering or stopping during a presentation

jfl just live in sweden theory and be semi fluent in english, got an A for talking without stuttering or stopping during a presentation
Haha that’s because it’s a Foreign language I got an 8 in German which is Low a* it’s easy asf