History : 6
Computer Science : 5
PE : 4

@looksmaxxing223 @Outerz14 @try2beme

Lmfao did u do foundation maths?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
thanks and in mocks I performed way better I'll go all in for a levels 100%
read into the topic before u go into the class. use ur classes to reconsolidate the theory and do some practice questions. and then revise do more practice questions in ur own time. thats u done with school, now go to the gym. gymcel hard. these 2 things are the main focus. if ur doing well with these ur good, but theres a third thing. social life. u need a decent social life too. if ur going to do drugs then make SURE youre making serious academic and gym progress

• Love it
Reactions: halloweed
read into the topic before u go into the class. use ur classes to reconsolidate the theory and do some practice questions. and then revise do more practice questions in ur own time. thats u done with school, now go to the gym. gymcel hard. these 2 things are the main focus. if ur doing well with these ur good, but theres a third thing. social life. u need a decent social life too. if ur going to do drugs then make SURE youre making serious academic and gym progress
Read every word appreciate the advice mate

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
You still got a five bruh that’s for people who get grade fives.
It's for people that aren't capable of doing higher mate. I folded under pressure I know I'm smarter.

• +1
Reactions: paper_Boron
It's for people that aren't capable of doing higher mate. I folded under pressure I know I'm smarter.
In my school they’d force you to do foundation if you couldn’t get grade 5+ so they could put smth like “95% of people who took higher maths in our school got grade 7 or more” on their school report :lul:

Also you’d get kicked out if you didn’t get Atleast a grade 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paper_Boron and halloweed
In my school they’d force you to do foundation if you couldn’t get grade 5+ so they could put smth like “95% of people who took higher maths in our school got grade 7 or more” on their school report :lul:

Also you’d get kicked out if you didn’t get Atleast a grade 6
damn strict af school, what did u end up getting

thanks and in mocks I performed way better I'll go all in for a levels 100%
Rooting for you man I'm a lock in since day one to guarantee high level grades for a levels

• Love it
Hats off also….

• Love it