GeishaMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Every morning and everynight I cover my face in a facial cleanser.

I also cover my face completely with sunscreen so that when I walk outside I look like a geisha.

I was sitting in class and this guy I was talking to asked me what that shit was on my face and I told him it was sunscreen and he asked me why I was wearing sunscreen (cloudy day) and I told him I need to wear it everyday because I have sensitive skin (a lie).

The truth is I'm GeishaMaxxing with all these products that make my face completely white.

I remember I haven't seen my mom for a few weeks and when I went to see her she was completely shocked and agasp and told me "your face is so white" and then she realized why and said "you must've been using that stuff I bought you" and I told her yeah I use it all multiple times a day.

I remember when I was a kid the other kids used to think I was "Mexican" but now that I've been SkinMaxxing and GeishaMaxxing my face is extremely white and I definitely look like I am East Asian / some sort of Hafu.

This will come in very handy when I go to Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So you're trying to trannymax?

• +1
Pics

• +1
So you're doing whiteface? Pretty racist tbh.

Attachments

• 37b01cd23d8aba3c3f177eb339682bec.jpg
    37b01cd23d8aba3c3f177eb339682bec.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Every morning and everynight I cover my face in a facial cleanser.

I also cover my face completely with sunscreen so that when I walk outside I look like a geisha.

I was sitting in class and this guy I was talking to asked me what that shit was on my face and I told him it was sunscreen and he asked me why I was wearing sunscreen (cloudy day) and I told him I need to wear it everyday because I have sensitive skin (a lie).

The truth is I'm GeishaMaxxing with all these products that make my face completely white.

I remember I haven't seen my mom for a few weeks and when I went to see her she was completely shocked and agasp and told me "your face is so white" and then she realized why and said "you must've been using that stuff I bought you" and I told her yeah I use it all multiple times a day.

I remember when I was a kid the other kids used to think I was "Mexican" but now that I've been SkinMaxxing and GeishaMaxxing my face is extremely white and I definitely look like I am East Asian / some sort of Hafu.

This will come in very handy when I go to Asia.
What facial cleanser do you use. I alternate between using standard Proactiv cleanser (the three step acne one), a face mask by the same company, and some korean face masks to try and get cleaner and white skin. It's kinda embarrassing to put that stuff on with my roommate around.

What facial cleanser do you use. I alternate between using standard Proactiv cleanser (the three step acne one), a face mask by the same company, and some korean face masks to try and get cleaner and white skin. It's kinda embarrassing to put that stuff on with my roommate around.

neutrogena facial cleanser that's got barely any ingredients

i like to use stuff that has as little ingredients as possible