GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD!

what genes control whether the hairline will be naturally low (good) or cause a naturally high hairline (bad)?

Last edited:
what genes control whether the hairline will be naturally low (good) or a naturally high hairline (bad)?
D7ea39e893a41a193f96f6e810b7c44c

Over if ur hairline isn't low like this.

what genes control whether the hairline will be naturally low (good) or cause a naturally high hairline (bad)?
I don't know, you have to search it up. I think it has to be very polygenic though

i keep trying to look but all google gives me is information on hairloss/balding.

all i could found. Talkes about curved or straight hairline. Its polygenetic
Images

Attachments

• hairline.pdf
    168.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
genes that control eyebrows and their thickness etc

Screenshot 20220704 152100 Chrome
Screenshot 20220704 151929 Chrome

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
found some risks on the lactose guy
Screenshot 20220704 154726 Reddit
Screenshot 20220704 154904 Gallery

• +1

GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD​

View attachment 1763016
by @enchanted_elixir

Quick Explanation & How This Will Work​

I will try to explain this as simple as possible
The goal here is to compile as many genes as we can as possibly get so we can tinker with them to improve our looks in the future.

For those who still don't believe CRISPR and gene editing is expensive, or in lab-testing still...

Software to edit genes: https://www.benchling.com/ (Think of this as akin to coding...life)

View attachment 1763021
Designed to make her more feminine biologically. Here are her results.

View attachment 1763023

The main wall is knowledge, not tools!
I have a genome file that has spicy tomatoes (I will edit it to glow in the dark soon hopefully), a lactose tolerance inducing gene therapy, and spider silk beer hahaha.
I could get this synthesized at a lab and have it work. https://www.geneuniversal.com/

View attachment 1763020

Anyways, listen up. I am going to post my first three genes here. I kind of doubt people will contribute to this so I will only show a small fraction of my personal library. If I get five different genes in the comments from five different people. I will post the rest gradually. If not, welp...

So here is what you're going to do...

Search up on Google: "Gene that controls xyz." or, "What gene controls xyz." or "Which gene produces xyz thing."
If the trait you are looking for is polygenic (a trait controlled by many (4+) genes, such as attractiveness), ignore it.
For example, let's say you found BFP (blue fluorescent protein). You'll keep that in mind

Next, find what it does. A detailed (if needed) and a dumbed-down version. If it's detailed, write its exact function, please!
Third, find if it is in the human genome or not (very important). Use this here and insert the gene name: https://www.genecards.org/

Fourth, specify how it should be utilized for the desired effect. Should it be added to the genome (if it isn't already), or should it be removed from the genome? Should it be acetylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning up the dial on its function) or methylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning down the dial on its function)

Posting links to its https://www.genecards.org/ would also be nice, but optional.
Adding additional information would be useful too.

Examples From My Library​

Name: Glutathione Synthase
Symbol: GSS
Function: Controls the amount of glutathione the body naturally produces
Human Genome?: Yes
Use: Acetylation for lighter skin and higher levels, methylation for lower levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=GSS

View attachment 1763028

Name: Blue Fluorescent Protein
Symbol: BFP
Function: Makes bioluminescent proteins
Human Genome?: No
Use: Add to the host's genome to enable this functionality
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.fpbase.org/protein/bfp/
Additional Info: The only place I would see this working is in the eyes, and it would have to be faint as well. We'd need to find a way to make it target the eyes only.

View attachment 1763029

Name: Beta Carotene Oxygenase 1 Gene
Symbol: BCO1
Function: Controls baseline beta carotene and vitamin A levels
Use: Acetylate to increase levels, methylate to decrease levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=BCO1&keywords=bco1
Additional Notes: Overdrive or underdrive can give you hypercarotenemia and vitamin A deficiency respectively.

View attachment 1763031

Go on boyos, it only takes two minutes at best if you know what you're doing.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

you are our resident dr evil, dark triad autist :feelskek:
tag me too next time please; i wanna edit myself into looking like a 25 yr old Chad when im 50
shiiieeet mayne shieeet

OCA2
Human Genome: Yes
Function: OCA2 provides instructions for making the protein called P protein which is located in melanocytes which are specialized cells that produce melanin, and in the cells of the retinal pigment epithelium his gene seems to be the main determinant of eye color depending on the amount of melanin production in the iris stroma (large amounts giving rise to brown eyes; little to no melanin giving rise to blue eyes).
SNP of interest: rs12913832
Use: methylate to inhibit the melanin production in the iris
2949462 color

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, reptiles, Racky and 1 other person
@echanted_elixir is it possible to run gene edits through AI simulations in order to test the safety of a gene edit or is science unable to do this yet?

@echanted_elixir is it possible to run gene edits through AI simulations in order to test the safety of a gene edit or is science unable to do this yet?
Not yet, because you'd need the capability to digitally reproduce a human body. You can try custom peptides or epigenetic editing first as a test. If you like it, make it permanent, if not, reverse the epigenetic edit or stop taking the peptide.
i keep trying to look but all google gives me is information on hairloss/balding.
Why's that? What are you searching?
OCA2
Function: OCA2 provides instructions for making the protein called P protein which is located in melanocytes which are specialized cells that produce melanin, and in the cells of the retinal pigment epithelium his gene seems to be the main determinant of eye color depending on the amount of melanin production in the iris stroma (large amounts giving rise to brown eyes; little to no melanin giving rise to blue eyes).
View attachment 1765285
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! THIS IS HOW SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE!!! I AM LOVING THIS!
you are our resident dr evil, dark triad autist :feelskek:
tag me too next time please; i wanna edit myself into looking like a 25 yr old Chad when im 50
shiiieeet mayne shieeet
Got you.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Racky
OCA2
View attachment 1765285

How did you do that filter it seems so legit nothing else was changed but that eyes I can't get this on face app without the subhuman ai changing every trait I can't even get a white skinned filter tbqh you get med skinned filters but no nordic skin filters utter faggotry tbqh

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
OCA2
View attachment 1765285
WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?

Methylate? Is that all I need for blues??????????

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Bro is a biohacker jfl mirin hard your threads bhai, best poster fr

• Love it
How did you do that filter it seems so legit nothing else was changed but that eyes I can't get this on face app without the subhuman ai changing every trait I can't even get a white skinned filter tbqh you get med skinned filters but no nordic skin filters utter faggotry tbqh
i didnt make that Kit Butler morph its from Google but if you have a software like Photoshop you can just crop out the iris region or whatever region you want thats altered and paste it over on the original with the rest remaining untouched. Would be difficult with something like skin color though but with something small and non transitional like the iris would work fine

GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD​

View attachment 1763016
by @enchanted_elixir

Quick Explanation & How This Will Work​

I will try to explain this as simple as possible
The goal here is to compile as many genes as we can as possibly get so we can tinker with them to improve our looks in the future.

For those who still don't believe CRISPR and gene editing is expensive, or in lab-testing still...

Software to edit genes: https://www.benchling.com/ (Think of this as akin to coding...life)

View attachment 1763021
Designed to make her more feminine biologically. Here are her results.

View attachment 1763023

The main wall is knowledge, not tools!
I have a genome file that has spicy tomatoes (I will edit it to glow in the dark soon hopefully), a lactose tolerance inducing gene therapy, and spider silk beer hahaha.
I could get this synthesized at a lab and have it work. https://www.geneuniversal.com/

View attachment 1763020

Anyways, listen up. I am going to post my first three genes here. I kind of doubt people will contribute to this so I will only show a small fraction of my personal library. If I get five different genes in the comments from five different people. I will post the rest gradually. If not, welp...

So here is what you're going to do...

Search up on Google: "Gene that controls xyz." or, "What gene controls xyz." or "Which gene produces xyz thing."
If the trait you are looking for is polygenic (a trait controlled by many (4+) genes, such as attractiveness), ignore it.
For example, let's say you found BFP (blue fluorescent protein). You'll keep that in mind

Next, find what it does. A detailed (if needed) and a dumbed-down version. If it's detailed, write its exact function, please!
Third, find if it is in the human genome or not (very important). Use this here and insert the gene name: https://www.genecards.org/

Fourth, specify how it should be utilized for the desired effect. Should it be added to the genome (if it isn't already), or should it be removed from the genome? Should it be acetylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning up the dial on its function) or methylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning down the dial on its function)

Posting links to its https://www.genecards.org/ would also be nice, but optional.
Adding additional information would be useful too.

Examples From My Library​

Name: Glutathione Synthase
Symbol: GSS
Function: Controls the amount of glutathione the body naturally produces
Use: Acetylation for lighter skin and higher levels, methylation for lower levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=GSS

View attachment 1763028

Name: Blue Fluorescent Protein
Symbol: BFP
Function: Makes bioluminescent proteins
Human Genome?: No
Use: Add to the host's genome to enable this functionality
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.fpbase.org/protein/bfp/
Additional Info: The only place I would see this working is in the eyes, and it would have to be faint as well. We'd need to find a way to make it target the eyes only.

View attachment 1763029

Name: Beta Carotene Oxygenase 1 Gene
Symbol: BCO1
Function: Controls baseline beta carotene and vitamin A levels
Use: Acetylate to increase levels, methylate to decrease levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=BCO1&keywords=bco1
Additional Notes: Overdrive or underdrive can give you hypercarotenemia and vitamin A deficiency respectively.

View attachment 1763031

Go on boyos, it only takes two minutes at best if you know what you're doing.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

what is gene for igf production , this can inadventrently allow for bigger jaw, height and frame even if tbose traits are polygenic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
  • +1
@enchanted_elixir its so sad your threads about genes and stem cells are so undervalued :cry:
This thread may be a good start to genetic engineering, but I cringe at most of my old threads because I don't see them as good enough or I didn't understand it enough to have a right to be telling others about it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kman and 5'7 zoomer
This thread may be a good start to genetic engineering, but I cringe at most of my old threads because I don't see them as good enough or I didn't understand it enough to have a right to be telling others about it.
How Is that stem cell CRISPR thing going?

How Is that stem cell CRISPR thing going?
Never started. I don't remember saying I'd start either. Maybe I did but I don't have money for that (I'm not trying to eat my bank account alive for these experiments)

• +1
Reactions: Kman