GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD​

by @enchanted_elixir

Quick Explanation & How This Will Work​

I will try to explain this as simple as possible
The goal here is to compile as many genes as we can as possibly get so we can tinker with them to improve our looks in the future.

For those who still don't believe CRISPR and gene editing is expensive, or in lab-testing still...

Software to edit genes: https://www.benchling.com/ (Think of this as akin to coding...life)

Designed to make her more feminine biologically. Here are her results.

The main wall is knowledge, not tools!
I have a genome file that has spicy tomatoes (I will edit it to glow in the dark soon hopefully), a lactose tolerance inducing gene therapy, and spider silk beer hahaha.
I could get this synthesized at a lab and have it work. https://www.geneuniversal.com/

Anyways, listen up. I am going to post my first three genes here. I kind of doubt people will contribute to this so I will only show a small fraction of my personal library. If I get five different genes in the comments from five different people. I will post the rest gradually. If not, welp...

So here is what you're going to do...

Search up on Google: "Gene that controls xyz." or, "What gene controls xyz." or "Which gene produces xyz thing."
If the trait you are looking for is polygenic (a trait controlled by many (4+) genes, such as attractiveness), ignore it.
For example, let's say you found BFP (blue fluorescent protein). You'll keep that in mind

Next, find what it does. A detailed (if needed) and a dumbed-down version. If it's detailed, write its exact function, please!
Third, find if it is in the human genome or not (very important). Use this here and insert the gene name: https://www.genecards.org/

Fourth, specify how it should be utilized for the desired effect. Should it be added to the genome (if it isn't already), or should it be removed from the genome? Should it be acetylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning up the dial on its function) or methylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning down the dial on its function)

Posting links to its https://www.genecards.org/ would also be nice, but optional.
Adding additional information would be useful too.

Examples From My Library​

Name: Glutathione Synthase
Symbol: GSS
Function: Controls the amount of glutathione the body naturally produces
Human Genome?: Yes
Use: Acetylation for lighter skin and higher levels, methylation for lower levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=GSS

Name: Blue Fluorescent Protein
Symbol: BFP
Function: Makes bioluminescent proteins
Human Genome?: No
Use: Add to the host's genome to enable this functionality
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.fpbase.org/protein/bfp/
Additional Info: The only place I would see this working is in the eyes, and it would have to be faint as well. We'd need to find a way to make it target the eyes only.

Name: Beta Carotene Oxygenase 1 Gene
Symbol: BCO1
Function: Controls baseline beta carotene and vitamin A levels
Use: Acetylate to increase levels, methylate to decrease levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=BCO1&keywords=bco1
Additional Notes: Overdrive or underdrive can give you hypercarotenemia and vitamin A deficiency respectively.

Go on boyos, it only takes two minutes at best if you know what you're doing.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, humanoidsub7, amkcel and 25 others
What's the chad gene btw

asking for a friend of course:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber, thecel, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
Delusional ass nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz, thecel, ChristianChad and 5 others
Great. So if you're outside the womb you'll now be able to get rid of allergies and change your coloring by 5% at best. Time to slay all the stacies!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, thecel, ChristianChad and 2 others
Great. So if you're outside the womb you'll now be able to get rid of allergies and change your coloring by 5% at best. Time to slay all the stacies!
If you can engineer and deliver it correctly, then yes

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I gave this guy proof and I still get called delusional.
What about controlling height,frame and dick?

I think there must be many traits that are controlled by many undisco genes.

Do u think editing one can lead to major side effects on the other?

Did that women u posted experience phenotypical changes?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2729 and ALP
What are the wrist size and jaw unrecessing genes?

• +1
Of course
Which one?

Height and frame are really just IGF-1 gene and GHRH gene (as far as I know. I would have to find a genetic analog to Vosoritide or make a whole new gene from scratch for it, should be easy in theory)

Dick I think is DHT, so any gene that upregulates that will help

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, thecel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others

just change genes responsable for hormonal control such as the one that produces aromatase
also what about making an antibody that binds to estrogen receptors disabling them
, i think best thing to do is change the sensibility receptors have regarding their hormones, therefore we could amplify the desired effect without changing our body’s homeostasis

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
I
Of course

Which one?

Height and frame are really just IGF-1 gene and GHRH gene (as far as I know. I would have to find a genetic analog to Vosoritide or make a whole new gene from scratch for it, should be easy in theory)

Dick I think is DHT, so any gene that upregulates that will help
I am talking about the scapular and clavicle insertion of bones.

This is what makes a good frame.

@Ada Mustang has a thread on that.

Any way to change the insertion of bones?
I don't think so, but one thing.i can't wrap my head around is if changing the genes for muscle insertions and bone insertions,how will the body remodel to that?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
gene that controls PENIS SIZE

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HAPAgymcel
would have to find a genetic analog to Vosoritide or make a whole new gene from scratch for it, should be easy in theory)
We can upreguale the expression of these factors.

CNP(analogue of vosotoride in the body, vosotoride increases height by increasing the cnp level).

GC-B, @Henry_Gandy and @Mr_wax had posts about it.
GC-B helps in height growth very much.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
gene that controls PENIS SIZE
the gene that gives you the dedication to megadose 50k IU of D3/day for a month or so

otherwise penis vacuuming
SPOILER_niggavacuuminghisdick.gif

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Bitchwhipper2 and mug
the gene that gives you the dedication to megadose 50k IU of D3/day for a month or so

can u overdose? I want a big dick so I can have big dick energy

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
can u overdose? I want a big dick so I can have big dick energy
if you start getting symptoms parallel with Vitamin D deficiency (dizziness, low energy etc.) you should lay off it for a little while. It seems that mostly happens when you take 60,000 for months straight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and mug
Jaw development is environmental.
Wrist size shows low GH levels.
do a gene analysis on me bro. I have a subhuman jaw, small wrists, short height, narrow frame, big dick and tall parents with normal frames

• +1
  • +1
What gene causes underbite?

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
do a gene analysis on me bro. I have a subhuman jaw, small wrists, short height, narrow frame, big dick and tall parents with normal frames
Go to Nebula Genomics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FreakkForLife
I don't think so, but one thing.i can't wrap my head around is if changing the genes for muscle insertions and bone insertions,how will the body remodel to that?
Changing bone formation is very, very, very hard after development. You'd be better off with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
if you start getting symptoms parallel with Vitamin D deficiency (dizziness, low energy etc.) you should lay off it for a little while. It seems that mostly happens when you take 60,000 for months straight.
omg im gonna do that combined with pump. = epic big dick

• +1
It's environmental
Perhaps the predisposition is genetic, and the trigger is environment (bad tongue posture etc), but if it were purely environmental, then why is it about 4x more common in south-east Asians?

Perhaps the predisposition is genetic, and the trigger is environment (bad tongue posture etc), but if it were purely environmental, then why is it about 4x more common in south-east Asians?
Anomaly. I don't think that applies to you.

I

I am talking about the scapular and clavicle insertion of bones.

This is what makes a good frame.

@Ada Mustang has a thread on that.

Any way to change the insertion of bones?

GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD​

View attachment 1763016
by @enchanted_elixir

The goal here is to compile as many genes as we can as possibly get so we can tinker with them to improve our looks in the future.

For those who still don't believe CRISPR and gene editing is expensive, or in lab-testing still...

Software to edit genes: https://www.benchling.com/ (Think of this as akin to coding...life)

View attachment 1763021

View attachment 1763023

I have a genome file that has spicy tomatoes (I will edit it to glow in the dark soon hopefully), a lactose tolerance inducing gene therapy, and spider silk beer hahaha.
I could get this synthesized at a lab and have it work. https://www.geneuniversal.com/

View attachment 1763020

Anyways, listen up. I am going to post my first three genes here. I kind of doubt people will contribute to this so I will only show a small fraction of my personal library. If I get five different genes in the comments from five different people. I will post the rest gradually. If not, welp...

Search up on Google: "Gene that controls xyz." or, "What gene controls xyz." or "Which gene produces xyz thing."
If the trait you are looking for is polygenic (a trait controlled by many (4+) genes, such as attractiveness), ignore it.
For example, let's say you found BFP (blue fluorescent protein). You'll keep that in mind

Next, find what it does. A detailed (if needed) and a dumbed-down version. If it's detailed, write its exact function, please!
Third, find if it is in the human genome or not (very important). Use this here and insert the gene name: https://www.genecards.org/

Fourth, specify how it should be utilized for the desired effect. Should it be added to the genome (if it isn't already), or should it be removed from the genome? Should it be acetylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning up the dial on its function) or methylated (gene has to be in the genome, acetylation is basically turning down the dial on its function)

Posting links to its https://www.genecards.org/ would also be nice, but optional.

Use: Acetylation for lighter skin and higher levels, methylation for lower levels.

View attachment 1763028

Problem here is that it would either make you pale with light eyes or tanned with dark eyes meanwhile the ideal is tanned with light eyes. The key to all of this is targeting specific areas. Otherwise all this stuff is basically useless.
Additional Info: The only place I would see this working is in the eyes, and it would have to be faint as well. We'd need to find a way to make it target the eyes only.

View attachment 1763029
This would mogg A10 eyes so hard JFLL

• +1
Problem here is that it would either make you pale with light eyes or tanned with dark eyes meanwhile the ideal is tanned with light eyes. The key to all of this is targeting specific areas. Otherwise all this stuff is basically useless.
I don't think Glutathione has an effect on eye color, as far as I know.
And a decent amount of people are interested in skin lightening, not skin darkening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

SPOILER_niggavacuuminghisdick.gif
Lmao vitamin d poisoning? And how would this help in the late teens?

I believe dick size is prenatal T and then having enough dht during puberty to reach its max size.

GENE LIBRARY MEGATHREAD​

View attachment 1763016
by @enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1763021

View attachment 1763023

View attachment 1763020

View attachment 1763028

View attachment 1763029

Name: Beta Carotene Oxygenase 1 Gene
Symbol: BCO1
Function: Controls baseline beta carotene and vitamin A levels
Use: Acetylate to increase levels, methylate to decrease levels.
Link (OPTIONAL): https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=BCO1&keywords=bco1
Additional Notes: Overdrive or underdrive can give you hypercarotenemia and vitamin A deficiency respectively.

View attachment 1763031

Go on boyos, it only takes two minutes at best if you know what you're doing.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

Not worth it

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Don't need to know, it's a pretty dead one. I haven't made an account for that exact reason
Should start a new forum for this topic, biohacking and the Odín/thought eporium peaked a few years ago but I feel it’s going to get popular again

great post, i imagine this could be used to make skin darker too and effect the melanocytes in the skin?

Lmao vitamin d poisoning
happens to almost no one.

It would likely help pretty well in the late teens since GH is relatively high (I'm guessing), in that study they used a lot of guys as old as their 50s or 60s.

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
My genes. Is there any chance I can looksmax with this knowledge?
Well sure, for example upregulating the GHRH gene (growth hormone-releasing hormone gene)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
happens to almost no one.

It would likely help pretty well in the late teens since GH is relatively high (I'm guessing), in that study they used a lot of guys as old as their 50s or 60s.

View attachment 1764111
How much k2 do I need to take with it?

• +1