General Questions (hairline, under eyes, scarring ect..)

A

AverageLooksmaxxer

Iron
Got a couple of general questions and concerns,
1. Under eyes and bags, I've got dark under eyes genetically mainly caused by the veins under the thin skin there. I have heard about lasers to help but don't not much about the cost or much about how to stop the dark under eyes aswell, I've already incorporated hyalauric acid, caffeine, retinol ect but not seen substantial difference. Also looking for something to help gro fat under eyes, not sure how much I believe vollufiline will work, seems like a bs cope product.

2. Idk how to get rid of scarring from ace, currently cycling accutane and looking for something to remove the scars that. Is alright for my skin whilst using accutane.

3. Hairline is fucked from birth, saving for hair transplant but atm I need to know more about natural dht blockers and minoxidil, doctor won't allow any topical finasteride or minoxidil, does anyone have experience with minoxidil and does it always remove the hairs it grew once you stop procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
check botb, There you will find an answer to all your questions

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Ropemaxx bro you’ll reincarnate as Gandy 2.0 in your next life I’m sure of it

I've got dark under eyes genetically mainly caused by the veins under the thin skin there.
I have something very similar, I did a consultation for a dermal filler to fix this but the injector refused saying it would make the veins pop more since the filler is injected underneath it and since my skin is so thin and white (she said almost transparent) she was worried about the tyndall effect. I also asked about laser treatment for specifically the veins and she said that it wouldn’t help since the laser is for superficial “stains” veins. Now i’m planning to get periorbital fat graft, that seems to be only solution for this.

btw I’ve been using volufilline for about 7 months and its cope.

• +1
Reactions: WALLSTcel
I have something very similar, I did a consultation for a dermal filler to fix this but the injector refused saying it would make the veins pop more since the filler is injected underneath it and since my skin is so thin and white (she said almost transparent) she was worried about the tyndall effect. I also asked about laser treatment for specifically the veins and she said that it wouldn’t help since the laser is for superficial “stains” veins. Now i’m planning to get periorbital fat graft, that seems to be only solution for this.

btw I’ve been using volufilline for about 7 months and its cope.
thx bro ill look into periorbital fat grafting