General thread about my questions on assymetry.

Diocletian Brandon

Diocletian Brandon

Iron
I have utterly wretched assymetry across the board. My right eye is at least 1cm above my left, my right mandible appears severely underdeveloped, in fact the entire right side of my face just looks strange in comparison to the left. Ive done several dozen hours of research and it appears a rotated sphenoid is the central cause of facial assymetry to this degree. There is yet to be a fix for a rotated sphenoid in both soft/hardmaxxing. My current hypothesis is to address the symtoms rather than the cause (get doublejaw surgery for assymetrical mandible/bite. Get orbital implants or orbital fractures to create a more symmetrical eye spacing) all in all this thread is intended to provide answers for my questions on assymetry

I have utterly wretched assymetry across the board. My right eye is at least 1cm above my left, my right mandible appears severely underdeveloped, in fact the entire right side of my face just looks strange in comparison to the left. Ive done several dozen hours of research and it appears a rotated sphenoid is the central cause of facial assymetry to this degree. There is yet to be a fix for a rotated sphenoid in both soft/hardmaxxing. My current hypothesis is to address the symtoms rather than the cause (get doublejaw surgery for assymetrical mandible/bite. Get orbital implants or orbital fractures to create a more symmetrical eye spacing) all in all this thread is intended to provide answers for my questions on assymetry
Ur prob fixating on it so it seems worse in ur mind thn it is. Even great looking ppl have asymmety. Also my asymmetry is lower the lower my bf percent (not eye asymmetry obv) not sure why tht is but its true.

Also this isnt those copers with barely noticabke asymmetry. One of my eyes has a upturn and the other is harshly downturned. Its viscious

Ur prob fixating on it so it seems worse in ur mind thn it is. Even great looking ppl have asymmety. Also my asymmetry is lower the lower my bf percent (not eye asymmetry obv) not sure why tht is but its true.
I have extremely low bf (starvemaxx) and its awful. I can post a photo if need be. I dont want to see the same cope about how its all mental plss