Genes are everything

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
The more i educated myself on specific topics the more i realized it all comes down to your genes or the first 2-3 years you‘ve lived.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BigLooks22, datboijj and 10 others
this should be common sense tbh a reminder to everyone

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Zeta
Atleast we can make sure our kids are gonna be absolute dawgs

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, datboijj and aleksander
90 percent genetics plus 8 percent luck plus 2 percent work equals sucess

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, aleksander, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Yeah how you wanna do that?
There's a thing that called Genetic Potential or Reaching it. Or Genetic Corridor. People can reach to the end of their corridor or stay at the begining

Last edited:
I literally drank milk with sugar from those baby bottles until I was 6, fucking over for my jaw

This Guy has Very Short Parents, his Dad is 5'3, and mother is 4'10. He began Stretching, running, jumping at the age of 16, at that time he was 5'4, and in couple of Years he grew to 6'2. That bald man and women near him are his parents. He Opened School of height and helped many children to grow taller. As I said Genetics are Corridor or genetic Potential. And it all depends on you will you stay at the begining of it or reach to it's End. Imagine if that guy didn't do those height increasing exercises, he'd stay Short. This is really hilarious how Rotters here cry How it's Fuckin Over and Don't want to do anything, simply because they are Lazy

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and horizontallytall
View attachment 2700610 This Guy has Very Short Parents, his Dad is 5'3, and mother is 4'10. He began Stretching, running, jumping at the age of 16, at that time he was 5'4, and in couple of Years he grew to 6'2. That bald man and women near him are his parents. He Opened School of height and helped many children to grow taller. As I said Genetics are Corridor or genetic Potential. And it all depends on you will you stay at the begining of it or reach to it's End. Imagine if that guy didn't do those height increasing exercises, he'd stay Short. This is really hilarious how Rotters here cry How it's Fuckin Over and Don't want to do anything, simply because they are Lazy
I never said genetical potential isn‘t true. Yes thats why i believe enviroment can cuck you, as you couldnt reach your potential. On the topic of growth and enviroment - yeah if your plates are open increase in hgh/igf-1 through drugs or exercise may help you grow

Genetics make difference when environment is same but all genes work in the right environment

Genetics make difference when environment is same but all genes work in the right environment
I dont get what you‘re saying

I dont get what you‘re saying
If u “genetic failure” it just means ur genes aren’t adapted to environment

So it’s not genes or environment are everything but the interaction between them that’s everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
But genes are still supreme to everything because even in genetic corridor Wembanyama was something like 6'10-7'5

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
View attachment 2700610 This Guy has Very Short Parents, his Dad is 5'3, and mother is 4'10. He began Stretching, running, jumping at the age of 16, at that time he was 5'4, and in couple of Years he grew to 6'2. That bald man and women near him are his parents. He Opened School of height and helped many children to grow taller. As I said Genetics are Corridor or genetic Potential. And it all depends on you will you stay at the begining of it or reach to it's End. Imagine if that guy didn't do those height increasing exercises, he'd stay Short. This is really hilarious how Rotters here cry How it's Fuckin Over and Don't want to do anything, simply because they are Lazy
How come identical twins raised in diferent enviroment still maintain same height with maximum variation like 2 inches at most, until and unless u get a mutation i dont think lifestyle can effect at all, their are numerous studies done on this ,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, The Heartless and depressionmaxxing
Damn a non retarded post on here for once, very nice.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and depressionmaxxing
genetics is just potential and that potential is achieved with environment including diet,work,mental health, a loving and caring family and a nice social circle all other is cope

genetics is just potential and that potential is achieved with environment including diet,work,mental health, a loving and caring family and a nice social circle all other is cope
Sure. How potential is expressed is not just that, look at twin studies.

How come identical twins raised in diferent enviroment still maintain same height with maximum variation like 2 inches at most, until and unless u get a mutation i dont think lifestyle can effect at all, their are numerous studies done on this ,
Cope, physical exercises that thing effects height not Lifestyle. Physical exercises such as Jumping, Sprinting, stretching they create stress on your bones when your growth plates are open, triggereing bone growth in Future.

This guy has 5'3 Father and 4'10 mother and was 5'4-5'5 when he was 16, as you can see it was his Destiny to be short, but through physical exercises he grew 9-10 inches in 2 years and became 6'2, tell me how is this possible after 16 years old?? Growing a foot taller??? I remember after 16 I grew just 2 inches. Growing a foot taller after 16 without physical exercises isn't possible, plus he had very short parents. Also Tennis Players have their Dominant hand which they hold tennis racket and strike Longer than their nondominant hand. Physical exercises effect Bone Growth not Lifestyle, pretty sure if that Twin played sport, did jumping, stretching, spriting he'd massively outgrow his twin. Also Chewing itself is also Exercise as Chewing hard food also effects bone growth, as our Primal ansectors had bigger jaws as thry chew harded food. Anyway nich try to Gaslight but no. So Cope

Sure. How potential is expressed is not just that, look at twin studies.
These twin studies is cope, cause they took just environmental factors, not Mechanical Stumulation, Physical exericeses which are crucial factors to grow. You can cry whole day here how it's Over, Losers always will find excuses not to Work hard, cause they are Lazy, they don't want to develop and they don't want others to develop. So Cope

These twin studies is cope, cause they took just environmental factors, not Mechanical Stumulation, Physical exericeses which are crucial factors to grow. You can cry whole day here how it's Over, Losers always will find excuses not to Work hard, cause they are Lazy, they don't want to develop and they don't want others to develop. So Cope
Kys

• +1
The more i educated myself on specific topics the more i realized it all comes down to your genes or the first 2-3 years you‘ve lived.
revoluntionary information. you changed my life bro

Cope, physical exercises that thing effects height not Lifestyle. Physical exercises such as Jumping, Sprinting, stretching they create stress on your bones when your growth plates are open, triggereing bone growth in Future.
View attachment 2790300
This guy has 5'3 Father and 4'10 mother and was 5'4-5'5 when he was 16, as you can see it was his Destiny to be short, but through physical exercises he grew 9-10 inches in 2 years and became 6'2, tell me how is this possible after 16 years old?? Growing a foot taller??? I remember after 16 I grew just 2 inches. Growing a foot taller after 16 without physical exercises isn't possible, plus he had very short parents. Also Tennis Players have their Dominant hand which they hold tennis racket and strike Longer than their nondominant hand. Physical exercises effect Bone Growth not Lifestyle, pretty sure if that Twin played sport, did jumping, stretching, spriting he'd massively outgrow his twin. Also Chewing itself is also Exercise as Chewing hard food also effects bone growth, as our Primal ansectors had bigger jaws as thry chew harded food. Anyway nich try to Gaslight but no. So Cope
Give me my answer faggot, explain my why identicak twisn have no height difernece also i height mog and frame mog u to oblivion , but stop spreading misinfo cringt tiktok fag

• JFL
After you
Also i iq mog u to deaths gravelol, i reversed my balding naturally when most people here take tranny drugs , i know more about biology than u will ever know

Also i iq mog u to deaths gravelol, i reversed my balding naturally when most people here take tranny drugs , i know more about biology than u will ever know
Based

• +1
Cope

Give me my answer faggot, explain my why identicak twisn have no height difernece also i height mog and frame mog u to oblivion , but stop spreading misinfo cringt tiktok fag
You have bird brained IQ what are you saying bro, your IQ is lower than any beggar in the street LMAO

I answered, in those study they took into consideartion only Environmental factors, not Physical exericises or Mechanical stimulations like Jumping or Sprinting and etc. They didn't make twins to do any hpysical exericses. So your Twin Theory is Cope, So Suck my Dick

You don't mog anyone jfl, sorry but it's os brutally over for you

You have bird brained IQ what are you saying bro, your IQ is lower than any beggar in the street LMAO
You don't mog anyone jfl, sorry but it's os brutally over for you
Ur a gay cuck in front of me lol, i bet u will piss ur pants the moment u stand in front of me ur framecel manlet, hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: The Heartless
Ur a gay cuck in front of me lol, i bet u will piss ur pants the moment u stand in front of me ur framecel manlet, hahahah
You are Subhuman, you can't understand how it's so Over for you? Piss pants? I'll body slam you, I frame mog you jfl. Cope

Explain yourself Op

and you only realize this now after 7k posts?

• Woah
Diet can have a very big factor in height growth

Danny Devito lifemogs whole forum

Diet can have a very big factor in height growth
Dont be malnourished theory

and you only realize this now after 7k posts?
Wassup bro haven’t seen your name for a while. Thread was made after gens discussion, not after me figuring it out. Took me half a year after joining to fully accept it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You are Subhuman, you can't understand how it's so Over for you? Piss pants? I'll body slam you, I frame mog you jfl. Cope
Lol at u 5'8 manlet

It’s because you are talking to teenager incels who have no real understanding of science, haven’t worked in labs, published papers, analyzed NGS data etc.

Their source of information is hearsay, blogposts, YouTube, forums, reddits, google or worse pubmed where they have read the abstract and think they have figured out shit

• +1
It’s because you are talking to teenager incels who have no real understanding of science, haven’t worked in labs, published papers, analyzed NGS data etc.

Their source of information is hearsay, blogposts, YouTube, forums, reddits, google or worse pubmed where they have read the abstract and think they have figured out shit
Exactly lol, also bro i know ur very knoledgeable on these topics , i have a question that do u think broad shoulder are actually caused due yo large lung volumes and in turn large ribcage , or broad shoulders are a result of large scapula and long clavicles
Mage examples of a whole body low dose CT scan a scout Images were reconstructed in 1
like this guy seems to have large scapula and clavicle ,his rib cage seems normal atleats to me

Exactly lol, also bro i know ur very knoledgeable on these topics , i have a question that do u think broad shoulder are actually caused due yo large lung volumes and in turn large ribcage , or broad shoulders are a result of large scapula and long claviclesView attachment 2790759 like this guy seems to have large scapula and clavicle ,his rib cage seems normal atleats to me
I dont know much about the topic to give an opinion, but i dont think it correlates

I dont know much about the topic to give an opinion, but i dont think it correlates
I actually think it correlates a lot, like of u see a broad framed guy he almost always have huge ribcage, also i am talking about biacromial width which is pure bone , noth bideltoid which includes muscles , for an example see the differnec in chest size among these 3 athletes
Screenshot 2024 03 03 13 30 10 061 comandroidchrome
,thier is a whole 3 dimensional size differnece

I actually think it correlates a lot, like of u see a broad framed guy he almost always have huge ribcage, also i am talking about biacromial width which is pure bone , noth bideltoid which includes muscles , for an example see the differnec in chest size among these 3 athletesView attachment 2790785 ,thier is a whole 3 dimensional size differnece
Yes but the diffrence in bone length is due to height diffrence. Still i dont see your point

Yes but the diffrence in bone length is due to height diffrence. Still i dont see your point
BojeZDWLtsBwlko2xRHjciXBlg8OyG0QD9EitMrrZnQ
nope ,thisguy is estimated to be 5'9 and shoulder mogs most tall men even statistically , ,see his ribcage, also for ever 4 inch height u have 1 inch biacromial advantage ,how come some guys have big shoulders then other tall guys answer is large lungs Aka ribcage also the main reason am asking this is cause i have 2 inch broader shoulder than my dad still every single bone of our body like arm length ulna ,hand feet ,femur tibia is of exact similar size like not even mm differece i attribute it to my cardio that i do and have beeen doing since last 3 years ,am 19 now , so i think lung growth mighy have caused that

Last edited:
Exactly lol, also bro i know ur very knoledgeable on these topics , i have a question that do u think broad shoulder are actually caused due yo large lung volumes and in turn large ribcage , or broad shoulders are a result of large scapula and long claviclesView attachment 2790759 like this guy seems to have large scapula and clavicle ,his rib cage seems normal atleats to me
Both