Genes= everything

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
From being an athlete to being a Chad to being mentally healthy ITS ALL GENES.

If your parents were subhumans, it’s over.

Chads are born, not made. Tall people are born, not made. Good lucking people are born, not made. Athletes are born, not made. Your destiny is practically set in stone when you come out of our mother. The most brutal pill of all is you don’t have as much control over your life as you think and you can’t change a lot of the things you were given.

Absolutely brutal. It’s the hierarchy of life. Society and media tries to tell us “everyone is equal!” We are not equal. Some people are inferior to others. Some are superior. The age of technology has allowed us to realize how inferior we are to others and hence the push to make everything think “we are equal.”

Most people will live bland and uneventful lives. The minority of people will live shitty lives. And the other minority will live extravagant and successfully. It is what it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and 14 others
03bf9bb9848e8423c254d24aec33796b  kale haircuts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 39 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 1464, Stingray and 6 others
Really helps with looksmaxing thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 1464, Stingray and 4 others

Chads are born, not made. Tall people are born, not made. Good lucking people are born, not made. Athletes are born, not made. Your destiny is practically set in stone when you come out of our mother. The most brutal pill of all is you don’t have as much control over your life as you think and you can’t change a lot of the things you were given.

Absolutely brutal. It’s the hierarchy of life. Society and media tries to tell us “everyone is equal!” We are not equal. Some people are inferior to others. Some are superior. The age of technology has allowed us to realize how inferior we are to others and hence the push to make everything think “we are equal.”

Most people will live bland and uneventful lives. The minority of people will live shitty lives. And the other minority will live extravagant and successfully. It is what it is.
stop acting like its all genetics. with perfect posture and strong tongue from young age I would be fucking gl, but I mouth breathed and take full responsibility for that. With higher prenatal t Id probably have better proportions, but I maxed my t during puberty so I look more masculine. I could have eaten like crap and gotten fat with unhealthy lifestyle and shit hormones but I didn't. I could have roped, but I didn't

• +1
Reactions: Hector, NormieKilla, Anubis and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Raax and Deleted member 2486
I don't know what to think, Mew has convincing examples of environment fucking people over

Obviously if you're VERY ugly, it's over, but if you were born decent looking, you CAN be fucked by environment if you don't grow correctly, it's all about reaching your full potential without any hindrances

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6402, randomguy1235 and 7 others
Yes, i think with surgeries you can modify like around 10% of yours looks as a whole, you can fix a failo here and there but everything in the end will come out to your phenotype, skull shape and everything that you genetically inherited from your parents, we are not at the stage to have ENTIRE full facial reconstructions yet

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Wide chin and compact face. Wide fwhr. All adds up to recombination and luck
DP4o2y2X0AAwoGv

what about Leo?

OP is clearly saying that if ur parents are subhumans its over. Lets be honest all very gl males we worship parents here have average or below average parents and u can see it clearly... Lets be honest, its not about parents, its about luck, only luck. I have seen siblings who despite having almost same eyes one is 4/10 and second like 7/10 due to better bones structure.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer, Over and 5 others
Genetics are NOT everything, this idea has been debunked so many times it's legit boring by now.

Next.

How do you know its his dad?
don't get why people like this are even on a looksmaxxing side, did .co shut down or smthn

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, tryingtofindsolution and Deleted member 685
View attachment 156825

what about Leo?

OP is clearly saying that if ur parents are subhumans its over. Lets be honest all very gl males we worship here have average or below average parents and u can see it clearly... Lets be honest, its not about parents, its about luck, only luck. I have seen siblings who despite having almost same eyes one is 4/10 and second like 7/10 due to better bones structure.
People think parents are everything and forget that the mother carries an X chromosome from her dad's genes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2621

Enviroment plays a role too my guy

retard its called development look up weston price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
don't get why people like this are even on a looksmaxxing side, did .co shut down or smthn
It’s usually a small clique of people making threads like these, they'll learn they're wrong eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2621
People think parents are everything and forget that the mother carries an X chromosome from her dad's genes.
so i have shown to OP that despite having ugly parents u can be good looking...
then why u quote my posts and deny this what i write? im replying to thread and u fly in clouds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
phenotype does not equal genotype, you're right. just cause my parents are not gl doesn't mean I can't get awesome recombination. also there is less and less evidence for peoples attractiveness based off of genes

Cope.
Attractiveness and athleticism are probably 70% environment and 30% genetics.
It sucks knowing that it could have been different if your parents were better informed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, HighIQcel, Hector and 2 others

pill blacker than the anus of an used-up nigress

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685
then why u quote my posts and deny this what i write? im replying to thread and u fly in clouds
Who says the parents are ugly. U have shown me literally deteriorating subhumans next to their offspring. Show me them in their prime and compare then at the same age. Ofc is luck and everything is out of your control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
stop acting like its all genetics. with perfect posture and strong tongue from young age I would be fucking gl, but I mouth breathed and take full responsibility for that. With higher prenatal t Id probably have better proportions, but I maxed my t during puberty so I look more masculine. I could have eaten like crap and gotten fat with unhealthy lifestyle and shit hormones but I didn't. I could have roped, but I didn't
Do you really think male models mewed? Go to the hood and find me a Tyrone who mews. 90% genetics, 10% environment. There’s fat people who lose the weight and turn out to be GL. Food barely plays a role unless you legit eat soy and estrogen infused food in your childhood and teen years then MAYBE you will be SLIGHTLY less masculine, but it doesn’t play a big enough part to base your whole argument off of “environment isn’t cope”.

There’s no point in bringing up prenatal T because there’s nothing you could have done to control that. If you’re LEGITIMATELY good lucking, like 6psl+, it doesn’t mater what you ate in childhood or if you mouth breathed. There’s plenty of GL people who mouth breathed in childhood and turned out GL (ask @Pietrosiek [on this football team]).

Unless you’re legitimately recessed or have severe downward growth in your face, your “if I would have mewed in childhood” is a cope. I don’t know your face or growth pattern but I would guess it’s average so EVEN if you did mew, it would have barely made an impact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, hebbewem, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Do you really think male models mewed? Go to the hood and find me a Tyrone who mews. 90% genetics, 10% environment. There’s fat people who lose the weight and turn out to be GL. Food barely plays a role unless you legit eat soy and estrogen infused food in your childhood and teen years then MAYBE you will be SLIGHTLY less masculine, but it doesn’t play a big enough part to base your whole argument off of “environment isn’t cope”.

There’s no point in bringing up prenatal T because there’s nothing you could have done to control that. If you’re LEGITIMATELY good lucking, like 6psl+, it doesn’t mater what you ate in childhood or if you mouth breathed. There’s plenty of GL people who mouth breathed in childhood and turned out GL (ask @Pietrosiek [on this football team]).

Unless you’re legitimately recessed or have severe downward growth in your face, your “if I would have mewed in childhood” is a cope. I don’t know your face or growth pattern but I would guess it’s average so EVEN if you did mew, it would have barely made an impact.
I'm not even gonna bother to refute such a low iq comment

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Who says the parents are ugly. U have shown me literally deteriorating subhumans next to their offspring. Show me them in their prime and compare then at the same age. Ofc is luck and everything is out of your control
i didnt tell they are absolute subhumans tho u can clearly tell Leo's father was subhuman, O'Pry and Barrett fathers werent gl, average ones...
I just replied and denied theory OP put in his thread... but you started nonsense discussion with me and talking about genes recombination.
Do u know what genes recombination means for all of us? Just fucking luck.

It is what it is.
true tbh. people dont actually realize, but literally everything, including your personality comes from your LOOKS. out of a million universes, i dont see a single one where zac efron ends up being unsuccessful career-wise or social-wise or whatever...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

so you're telling me if I have the same genetics than Jordan barret but I mouth breath my whole life and got bad posture and I have my tongue down and bad nutrition we all be the same? cause you say genetics is everything so all of this things doesn't matter according to you. c'mon you're so high iq to make this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 685

"mewing" was always a thing, some may be doing it naturally by growing up with elegant manors and proper swallowing from a rich upbringing let's say... but many people do not know if they're doing something positive in their lives, or specifically enviromentslly positive to their looks.

and no, if u did mew when u were 8 u wouldn't be here posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2621

there is so much more to food than just estrogen induced food, and soy lowering t is a myth which has long been disproved. But lots of spices like turmeric have been shown to raise t, lots of fruits can inhibit e (honey, grapes...) some foods inhibit conversion of t to dht (pomegranate) you seriously underestimate the importance of nutrition, you are what you eat. Also, maybe tyrone from the hood didn't mew consciously, but he certainly didn't mouth breathe and likely even had good tongue posture. 60 percent of people have ok tongue posture anyway, its not like its some secret chit only pal fags know about.

Ceterum censeo mouthbreathing is a killer for good looks.

As about the mewing in the childhood part, you say it only helps if I had "strong downward growth", but if it helps to make a strong downward grown face more forward grown, why can't it make an average face forward grown. Ever looked at native tribes, they got great maxillas because the mums teach them during breastfeeding where to keep their tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 685, the next o'pry and 1 other person
even people who cope with environment are dumb. you literally cannot control your environment for the first 18 years of your life. everything that you are or did is not your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, hebbewem and 2 others
I can't believe u retards actually believe you can control your face growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, DidntRead, wellthatsucks and 6 others
It's all luck and genetic recombination
My dad is subhuman unfortunately while my mum is a curry Stacey. I got my mums good face but my dad's shitty height and frame

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
even people who cope with environment are dumb. you literally cannot control your environment for the first 18 years of your life. everything that you are or did is not your fault
hfl you wanna tell me a 17 year old can't work out to look better

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
theres literal studies
yeah but I dont think that's the argument, its more about whether if enviroment really does anything, but yes, it is what it is really, again so luck basically lul

You guys on here act like if you fucking mewed when you were a kid you would of been more tier. FUCKING NO. Everything is fucking genetic and your development barely plays a role . I’m not coping because I was very active as a kid running half marathons in 6th grade and ate a lot of protein as a kid. Still grew to be built like my father with my mothers phenotype and grandpas bone structure. This shit is out of your control . Your development has minimal effect on attractiveness you couldn’t of done anything to fucking rebuild your face like it’s play dough

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2621
She’s old and probably a bum ass alcoholic she was prob good looking before stop coping fag
also she is around 150cm and was maxd 6.5/10 in her prime so its not that much LOL at calling me fag despite showing a lot pics of best looking males who dont have even one gl parent and sometimes their parents are below average. now keep barking for me

Genes = Base & Potential

period, enviroment fills the potential, that's it.

which explains the forwadly grown tribal American Indians, they look decent, but not the best because of their harmony, their phenotypes, their genetics.

Cope.
Attractiveness and athleticism are probably 70% environment and 30% genetics.
It sucks knowing that it could have been different if your parents were better informed.
99% of Olympic sprinters have the ACTN-3 gene. ONLY ONE Olympian does NOT have this gene.
Yes, playing sports in childhood helps immensely, but it comes down to genetics. Just because “muh I played football in high school” doesn’t mean you’re an athlete jfl.

Really? You show me his AGED parents who live in AUSTRALIA. EXPOSED TO THE SUN ALL DAY AS EXAMPLES JFL.

Show me his parents as 18-25 year olds. Showing me his skin cancer 55 year old parents isn’t proving your point. And like I said, he’s a genetic mutation. He’s as rare as the bottom .000001% of males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and hebbewem
You guys on here act like if you fucking mewed when you were a kid you would of been more tier. FUCKING NO. Everything is fucking genetic and your development barely plays a role . I’m not coping because I was very active as a kid running half marathons in 6th grade and ate a lot of protein as a kid. Still grew to be built like my father with my mothers phenotype and grandpas bone structure. This shit is out of your control . Your development has minimal effect on attractiveness you couldn’t of done anything to fucking rebuild your face like it’s play dough
oh yeah, you ran half marathons effectively lowering muscle mass and testosterone? Probably mouth breathed for 2h per race? no wayyyy.....

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
99% of Olympic sprinters have the ACTN-3 gene. ONLY ONE Olympian does NOT have this gene.
Yes, playing sports in childhood helps immensely, but it comes down to genetics. Just because “muh I played football in high school” doesn’t mean you’re an athlete jfl.

Really? You show me his AGED parents who live in AUSTRALIA. EXPOSED TO THE SUN ALL DAY AS EXAMPLES JFL.

Show me his parents as 18-25 year olds. Showing me his skin cancer 55 year old parents isn’t proving your point. And like I said, he’s a genetic mutation. He’s as rare as the bottom .000001% of males.
i have shown u also O'Pry parents who are average, DiCaprio's father so

i have shown u also O'Pry parents who are average, DiCaprio's father so
Genetic recombination. You’re using the most attractive men on Earth as examples, you don’t think genetics play a role in that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
lol the majority of a childs development is done before that dude.
at 14 I can still mew if I know about it. We had anti mouth breathing campaigns at our school

It's all luck and genetic recombination
My dad is subhuman unfortunately while my mum is a curry Stacey. I got my mums good face but my dad's shitty height and frame
I’ve noticed GL guys have GL moms. And GL girls have Chad dads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2756