Genes= everything

Glad you like my explanation :) I'm a complete beginner when it comes to computer science but I can imagine this will make a lot of sense to people who understand the analogies and similarities I brought up.
A complete beginner and you already understand alot more than me xP

• +1
Reactions: x30001
From being an athlete to being a Chad to being mentally healthy ITS ALL GENES.

If your parents were subhumans, it’s over.

Chads are born, not made. Tall people are born, not made. Good lucking people are born, not made. Athletes are born, not made. Your destiny is practically set in stone when you come out of our mother. The most brutal pill of all is you don’t have as much control over your life as you think and you can’t change a lot of the things you were given.

Absolutely brutal. It’s the hierarchy of life. Society and media tries to tell us “everyone is equal!” We are not equal. Some people are inferior to others. Some are superior. The age of technology has allowed us to realize how inferior we are to others and hence the push to make everything think “we are equal.”

Most people will live bland and uneventful lives. The minority of people will live shitty lives. And the other minority will live extravagant and successfully. It is what it is.

Except genes change through diet over generations and injecting t also helps the rest your right is cope mouth breathing mewing posture everthing but the first 2 mentioned is cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel