Genetic recombination pill is too much for me…

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
For all the niggers on this forum that think you will create zetamogger children by just choosing the right woman, like you’re gonna be creating a frankenstein Chad mixing all the correct dna together, you haven’t taken the genetic recombination pill.

Hernan Drago created these.

IMG 0323

IMG 0324

And Sean Opry was made by these.

IMG 0319

IMG 0320

You do not have a say in genetics. Even if you fuck a gigastacy with ratios more perfect than Bella Hadid your child can still be cucked by dna.

It truly is a
genetic lottery, and none of us won it.
(except me I didn’t exactly win it but I got a few numbers)

The theory for today is: just love whoever you love. Eugenics will not work out in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, NoReedemingFeature, bleachmaxxer69 and 2 others
For all the niggers on this forum that think you will create zetamogger children by just choosing the right woman, like you’re gonna be creating a frankenstein Chad mixing all the correct dna together, you haven’t taken the genetic recombination pill.

View attachment 2388520

View attachment 2388521

View attachment 2388510

View attachment 2388511

You do not have a say in genetics. Even if you fuck a gigastacy with ratios more perfect than Bella Hadid your child can still be cucked by dna.

It truly is a

The theory for today is: just love whoever you love. Eugenics will not work out in your favor.
its cuz he married a horsefaced jewnosed woman and the kids unfortunately got her genes

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
I don't understand the point you're trying to make by posting children, almost all juvenile humans are ugly and disproportional as fuck, they're probably going to look good when they're adults.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SurgeryEnjoyer

thought this was barbara palvin for a moment

Hernan drago is an overrated ogre + his wife somehow looks even more ogre, his kids came out as expected. Sean o'pry's parents look good so wtf are you talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and slayerToBe
I don't understand the point you're trying to make by posting children, almost all juvenile humans are ugly and disproportional as fuck, they're probably going to look good when they're adults.
His kids still look fucked even in recent photos where they’re older. You can safely predict how attractive someone will be based off their features alone when they are young.

My point is proven with Sean’s parents anyways.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and HarrierDuBois
Seriously Hernan was obviously way ahead of the curve even as a kid while his children aren't.

Hernan:
Hernán Drago viaja a su pasado personal y profesional en #TBT con GENTE –  GENTE Online
Hernán Drago viaja a su pasado personal y profesional en #TBT con GENTE –  GENTE Online

His kids:
Hernan Drago on Twitter: Estos son mis #MartinFierro (y la que saco la  foto también 😉) https://t.co/ndQvXS9GYo / Twitter
Hernan Drago on Twitter: Con ellos, ahora...mis orgullos..  http://t.co/necbq7VmFF / Twitter

• +1
Reactions: gigaslayer
Kinda low iq take

Masc moggers will obv struggle to create aesthetically beautiful girls especially if their wife is robust

Prettyboys like depp make attractive daughters. Look at lily rose depp

Inevitably the example you used will create mogger SONS

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 14262
Seriously Hernan was obviously way ahead of the curve even as a kid while his children aren't.

Hernan:

His kids:
Hernan Drago on Twitter: Estos son mis #MartinFierro (y la que saco la  foto también 😉) https://t.co/ndQvXS9GYo / Twitter
Hernan Drago on Twitter: Con ellos, ahora...mis orgullos..  http://t.co/necbq7VmFF / Twitter
Clearly the son has a base for mogging. His wife must be unattractive yet he will still mog

• Love it
Reactions: Zenis
its cuz he married a horsefaced jewnosed woman and the kids unfortunately got her genes
lol imagine his son finds this forum and sees posts about his father either dickriding him or calling him an ogre

• Woah

View attachment 2388520

View attachment 2388521

View attachment 2388510

View attachment 2388511

It truly is a

environment is what determines in the end.

but youre gonna cope witgh genetics anyways so

• Woah
Hernan drago is an overrated ogre + his wife somehow looks even more ogre, his kids came out as expected. Sean o'pry's parents look good so wtf are you talking about
Screenshot 20230503 092017 Google

Screenshot 20230503 091846 Google

JFL at thinking this damn near 8 PSL dude is overrated, maybe now, but the age pill gets even the best of us inevitably.

• Woah

Hernan:

His kids:
Hernan’s son looks exactly like him when he was younger retarted